Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

If I am not wrong, Ranbir threatened Prachi that he will forcefully marry her and Rhea putting idea of bet actually happened in the same Party. I think CVs came up with the idea same time.  I think Prachi will be deeply hurt by Ranbir more so than Rhea because he was more close to Prachi and she will feel he pretended to be close to her to fake love, which will completely break the trust from Ranbir. She won't even have any concern about Rhea involvement since she is not as important to her as Ranbir will be by that time. She might even have misunderstanding that Ranbir from start loved only Rhea.  I think after this she will start to trust Rhea more than Ranbir. By this time Ranbir might get an idea what Rhea actually wants. He has actually said numerous times he will protect Prachi  and has also said to punish who is actually involved. So when he gets to know everything he might try to tell Prachi but she will not believe him. Then because of some situation (I don't know what) he will marry her forcefully, just like  he said while Prachi will misunderstand him and might even get angry at him.

Although I would love if somehow Prachi starts her revenge plan, knowing CVs I think this  has higher possiblity of happening. But CVs are so unpredictable we can't guess what they are upto.

Really? Didn't notice that both the incidents took place in the same party. Maybe there actually is some link between them. I will love the forced marriage scenario that you have described.

However, I will love the revenge marriage scenario more. Here, they can both indulge in petty fights like they used to do in the beginning and doing one upmanship and getting the other into troubles. 

However, it all depends on the CVS. Let's see what they serve us.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Really? Didn't notice that both the incidents took place in the same party. Maybe there actually is some link between them. I will love the forced marriage scenario that you have described.

However, I will love the revenge marriage scenario more. Here, they can both indulge in petty fights like they used to do in the beginning and doing one upmanship and getting the other into troubles. 

Yes both the incidents took place in Ranbir's birthday party. That was when Prachi got framed in the drug case as well

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think ranbir telling Prachi he will marry her forcefully might have something more to it. Else it's super random

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Yes both the incidents took place in Ranbir's birthday party. That was when Prachi got framed in the drug case as well

Yeah. Forgot about it. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

I think ranbir telling Prachi he will marry her forcefully might have something more to it. Else it's super random

I would love it if it has some relevance to their story. Though I would love a revenge marriage from Prachi's side more, a forced marriage from Ranbir's side would also be awesome. Marriage honi chahiye bas. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah. Ranbir actually says those words to Prachi and then goes to Rhea and then Rhea talks about the bet. So I think it was actually  foreshadowing  of future.

I would also be happy if Revenge is from Prachis  side😆. But I am actually very excited about the bet as it will be intense 

mala06 thumbnail

I would love it if it has some relevance to their story. Though I would love a revenge marriage from Prachi's side more, a forced marriage from Ranbir's side would also be awesome. Marriage honi chahiye bas. 

Yes marriage  honi cahiye😆😆.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

If I am not wrong, Ranbir threatened Prachi that he will forcefully marry her and Rhea putting idea of bet actually happened in the same Party. I think CVs came up with the idea same time.  I think Prachi will be deeply hurt by Ranbir more so than Rhea because he was more close to Prachi and she will feel he pretended to be close to her to fake love, which will completely break the trust from Ranbir. She won't even have any concern about Rhea involvement since she is not as important to her as Ranbir will be by that time. She might even have misunderstanding that Ranbir from start loved only Rhea.  I think after this she will start to trust Rhea more than Ranbir. By this time Ranbir might get an idea what Rhea actually wants. He has actually said numerous times he will protect Prachi  and has also said to punish who is actually involved. So when he gets to know everything he might try to tell Prachi but she will not believe him. Then because of some situation (I don't know what) he will marry her forcefully, just like  he said while Prachi will misunderstand him and might even get angry at him.

Although I would love if somehow Prachi starts her revenge plan, knowing CVs I think this  has higher possiblity of happening. But CVs are so unpredictable we can't guess what they are upto.

Oh yes.... both the bet and ranbir's dialogues about forcefully marrying prachi took place in same party/ episode. Till this date we found the use of those dialogues by ranbir very odd and out of place, so maybe cv's have already planned beforehand how in future pranbir relationship will be 

mala06 thumbnail

Guys I am little bit nervous about the way this track is stretching.  What if Rhea becomes the one who exposes Maya? because if Prachi exposes Maya they will try to know who was behind while if Maya is exposed  by Rhea, even if she takes her name noone will believe her😭😭