Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ican

God knows why

FL always have to prove themselves 

They always have to be right

And not even a single mistake is tolerated 

Villains kae chahe kitne batmeeze kae scene ho

I know right. Villains get caught for heinous crimes and their crimes are forgotten, yet irregardless of female lead being right or wrong, for small things she will be punished. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

I hope Maya's family openly threatens Prachi and Maya openly threatens physical harm on her, we'll get to see protective Ranbir

Yeah. I too want the same scenario. It has been a while since we saw protective Ranbir.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I also pointed out on Instagram after seeing ranbir's first scenes that he seems to have aged a lot in just a couple of months. He has only added a little weight, but you can actually tell that over the course of the year he has lost his baby roundness to his face and his jaw has become more chiselled. Same has been happening with tom Holland over the course of past 4 years since he became spiderman, and its because both Krishna and tom are in their early 20's and at this age men increasingly change from looking like teens to actual men. 

His acting got way better and they stopped making him wear funky jackets

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ican

Hope in the show also

They dance on this song

This song is lit

Yeah. I hope so too. In the show, it's gonna be joint performance of Arhana and Pranbir, I think.