Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Reha and pallavi bond look forceful ... hope Cvs show us again initial bond between Pallavi and Prachi

Very forceful. It was Pallavi and Prachi's bond that looked very natural. I hope the cvs will give us that bonding back. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Oh. But does that mean they are dragging engagement drama. If it means they will expose Maya in the engagement itself, then I am all for it. But if that means they're gonna just drag it like Maya's engagement without any real progress in the case then 🤢

I have a feeling this might work. Atleast the engagement won't happen

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

I have a feeling this might work. Atleast the engagement won't happen

Even if the engagement is stopped then that also would be a progress. Don't know when they are actually gonna end this track. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

correct .... Prachi is actually too smart ... she handle that plan very good way ... Hope this plan get success 

Yeah. Prachi is really smart. And left to her own devices, she can make the plan a success. Just hoping that Ranbir does not goof up this time too.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Maybe we'll get a super late holi episode on kkb,like almost towards the end of next week after this engagement track

I think so too. 1st I think they are gearing up for Maya's exposure and then on Holi celebrations she can come back for revenge.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yes the other one is holi celebration from all shows

and this one is from holi in show if i m not wrong

Yeah this one is Holi from the show.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think so too. 1st I think they are gearing up for Maya's exposure and then on Holi celebrations she can come back for revenge.

I hope Maya's family openly threatens Prachi and Maya openly threatens physical harm on her, we'll get to see protective Ranbir

anandhi007 thumbnail

Yeah. Prachi is really smart. And left to her own devices, she can make the plan a success. Just hoping that Ranbir does not goof up this time too.

I don't think he can as dimple not showing up made Prachi take things into her own hand. Had it been dimple and Ranbir, it would have surely been a failure. And Pallavi and other kohlis are also involved 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly. There is simply no logic. She behaves so badly and still people are like 'Bacchi hain, naadan hain' nd 'Oh you are such a darling'. And if Prachi commits a single mistake and that too unwillingly, everyone will start to harangue her. 🤪

God knows why

FL always have to prove themselves 

They always have to be right

And not even a single mistake is tolerated 

Villains kae chahe kitne batmeeze kae scene ho

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome performance. ❤️

Hope in the show also

They dance on this song