Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

True.....I agree with your points....initially I was okay because I thought mishti reached her breaking point and was letting out steam. But after that it became irtitating .....kuhu being bechaari and mish prolonging the thing.

And the HAAR jaap waa totally getting on my nerves.

Bold - This was funny.....mishti being all 'mera pati mera parmeshwar hain' mode, pooja pat and saas bahu aur sazish chal raha thaa.....😆

i dont know why u r comparing as bahu mode on...

abir is the one who is intrested in pooja and all... in initial epi we have seen that he does tulasi pooja and all...

mishti helped abir during ganesh navaratri time also... so what if she do it for abir now... suddenly it bahu thing because they are married... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Good news everyone😆

There is no anupama aunty today😆

Baaki sab family drama ....esp mishku moments😆

I liked how mishti confronted Kuhu, they both kind of had balance for the first time instead of mishti being mahaan and kuhu being mean. Their feelings atleast looked real.

But the haar thing was dragged too much.....ab chod bi do naaa........I got sick hearing how precious the haar was for mishti towards the end.

Okay.....there was no romance today😆The episode was full of sismance.......😆

Chalo ab bromance ki validity khatam hogayiii.......😆

I understood one thing from the episode.....Kuhu is going to be badly exposed by BB. 😆

Miniiiiiiii 🤗

haha i'm so habituated to anupama that i was waiting for her entry 🤣

yaar this bromance sismance balance is so good naa.. aweee but romance can be edited out mercilessly 🤬🤣

even abir wouldnt take the haar story like he said kuch bhi 😆 but it hit the bull on right place... whatever is associated with abir is special for mish n she cant leave it simply n meenu is using is well..  haar then this mahashivrathri... 

mini who do you think drank the pill mixed coffee 😆 meenu should've yaar it will be interesting... 🤣

if meenu exposes kuhu naa its gonna be extremely bad i mean very bad she twists even a small thing into big issue 🤣 final show down wont take time i think going by the speed of all this... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Mishti made walnut brownie.. didn’t kuhu have walnut allergy??

She did? I guess the allergy may have conveniently changed the same time Kuhu magically became a Masterchef😆

Kuch bhi dikha rahe hain waise bhi....toh yeh bhi sahi😆

The girl who till yesterday was constantly hating on Mishti suddenly melted over a chocolate brownie? 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hayee preeti thanks for the precap... now i'm more interested in this only... maybe its iss hafte but finally the mystery of messy hair n no jewel look of mish is solved... 😆 i'm waiting to see how it happened 😉😆

😆😆

She was all made up in the precap diyaa....earrings was there and  hair was set. But the pic had no earrings and messy hair...

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Seriously yaar! Too much sugary! 

Yikes! Can’t even hear her sometimes 

Too much sugar.......why doesn't anyone find her OTT fake??😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Yes yes Sam lets concentrate on the only thing that matters 😉

True Diyu, my eyes only on the cutie pies😳

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Goood Morning!!

No matter how good or bad the episode is today...let's not forget to celebrate🥳🥳

#250episodesofYRHPK

Congratulations to whole team, cast and crew of our wonderful talented show👍🏼🥳👏 Thankyou for all the good and bad twists and turns in the past 250 episodes🤗

wohooo "more power to mishbir" 😉🤗

xx

Nandu 🤗 very good morning 🥳

Yes yes 250YRHPK congratulations to whole team n fandom 🥳

Nandu actually i was a okish episode but wont say bad it had everything in it... you watch n give your review naa.. 

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

@Bold: aww how cute awwbiir but haha seriously yaar, which young boy collects such expensive jewellery for his future wife? 

haha it's okay, Mishti's family - maheshwari adn singhania are both jewellery business experts, so Mishti will definitely teach Abir the fashion statements😉😃😆

AIBER RAJVANSH collects such stupid weird things for his wife😆

Ammu....I was seriously getting irritated at the end. Initially I was okay because Mishti was letting out her feelings. But towards the end  and the story and all was there so Mishti could feel bad abt the haar breaking because it was important to abirI mean kuch bhi........

I liked the cute story btw....😆Abir was collecting stuff for his wife from childhood.....cute......but he needs to have better taste....the haar was ugly😆

yaar even thought they prolonged the haar thing but it was cute yaar mish always took extra care when it comes to things related to abir remember she went in fire to just save the painting without knowing whats in it... so this haar is extremely special for her related to his childhood 😆 i actually loved mish being possessive of abirs things 😆

@bold - this even i was like abir did you find this only... maybe even abir found it ugly thats why he kept denying he never did this 🤣

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Hello all 😃

Imagination of every episode: 

Abir and Mish’s sweet love talks 😍❤️

And what we get, Reality :

Meenu’s Sweet talks😫🤪😆

🤣🤣 absolute truth...