Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti made walnut brownie.. didn’t kuhu have walnut allergy??

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆Koi usse utalo......can't stand it when she opens her mouth😆I feel something is crawling on my skin😆

Seriously yaar! Too much sugary! 

Yikes! Can’t even hear her sometimes 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Mishbir were together only ruhi..may be u don't see it,together doesn't mean it's abt alone scenes..all I could notice was the endearing smiles of mishbir..nothing else..to see that smile is enough for me

sorry yar... aaj muje mishbir smiles kuch jyada tym dekna tha... but i got very less tym...

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Ammu....I was seriously getting irritated at the end. Initially I was okay because Mishti was letting out her feelings. But towards the end  and the story and all was there so Mishti could feel bad abt the haar breaking because it was important to abirI mean kuch bhi........

I liked the cute story btw....😆Abir was collecting stuff for his wife from childhood.....cute......but he needs to have better taste....the haar was ugly😆

@Bold: aww how cute awwbiir but haha seriously yaar, which young boy collects such expensive jewellery for his future wife? 

haha it's okay, Mishti's family - maheshwari adn singhania are both jewellery business experts, so Mishti will definitely teach Abir the fashion statements😉😃😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Yes yes Sam lets concentrate on the only thing that matters 😉

Morning dear😆

Can I see the episode🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

True.....I agree with your points....initially I was okay because I thought mishti reached her breaking point and was letting out steam. But after that it became irtitating .....kuhu being bechaari and mish prolonging the thing.

And the HAAR jaap waa totally getting on my nerves.

Bold - This was funny.....mishti being all 'mera pati mera parmeshwar hain' mode, pooja pat and saas bahu aur sazish chal raha thaa.....😆

LOL I'm glad you're finding it funny.....I'm toh feeling DONE with this😆

Yeh mera pati parmeshwar, meri saas mahaan waali Mishti is not my scene......TRP aunties ko mubarak ho😆

Mishti's reactions were not convincing to me....she looked two faced today in how she behaved with Kuhu.....pathetic writing with convenient flip for both Kuhu and Mishti. Mishti ne ek stupid haar pe itna over-react kar diya but had no self respect about being slapped and blamed unfairly for other things.....lol yeh twisted thinking for forced drama is lame. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Chalo precap se shuru karte hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DO8Elho5x/?igshid=hk27lvqgd5hv

Kuhu apne pe aagayi finally... cant wait for the showdown  with Abir now

I hope the sleeping pill waali coffee was given to meenu baba only..😆😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm just going to add that it's PATHETIC that Mishti is over-reacting over a stupid haar but didn't give a damn about her self respect when she was SLAPPED in front of everyone. 

Please spare me the outrage now, Mishti. It looks damn forced and lame. 👎🏼

Kuhu ko sudden personality transplant de diya hai from abuser to bechaari maasoom misunderstood bacchi.....lol ok sure, hum toh paagal hain jo imagine kar rahe the all the abuse she leveled at Mishti for so long. 

Now suddenly none of that matters.....Kuhu bechaaari is misunderstood and all Mishti cares about is meri saas Meenu and HAAR. God. 😵

when these sis reacted... when it is needed...

they only react after much tym...

it happens with both...

im happy atleast mishti madam ne tho bataya ki kuhu ne kya kiya...

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Hello all 😃

Imagination of every episode: 

Abir and Mish’s sweet love talks 😍❤️

And what we get, Reality :

Meenu’s Sweet talks😫🤪😆

su vaat che! 🤣

aiyaaa I honestly cannot take those sugary-coated baatein anymore🤢🤔 

Meenu's Mishti meri badi bahu jaap is just too much😒😕

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ammu....I was seriously getting irritated at the end. Initially I was okay because Mishti was letting out her feelings. But towards the end  and the story and all was there so Mishti could feel bad abt the haar breaking because it was important to abirI mean kuch bhi........

I liked the cute story btw....😆Abir was collecting stuff for his wife from childhood.....cute......but he needs to have better taste....the haar was ugly😆

I agree ☝️. That haar was UGLY. I’m so glad it broke and Mish didn’t have to wear it😂