Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I'm glad you're finding it funny.....I'm toh feeling DONE with this😆

Yeh mera pati parmeshwar, meri saas mahaan waali Mishti is not my scene......TRP aunties ko mubarak ho😆

Mishti's reactions were not convincing to me....she looked two faced today in how she behaved with Kuhu.....pathetic writing with convenient flip for both Kuhu and Mishti. Mishti ne ek stupid haar pe itna over-react kar diya but had no self respect about being slapped and blamed unfairly for other things.....lol yeh twisted thinking for forced drama is lame. 

I was finding it funny with her sudden Patni mode and that too the trigger was a haar😆

Bold- Right....it was kinda of a role reversal with Mishti and Kuhu

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Chalo precap se shuru karte hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DO8Elho5x/?igshid=hk27lvqgd5hv

Kuhu apne pe aagayi finally... cant wait for the showdown  with Abir now

ooh I forgot to mention: I really really like Mishti's hairstyle here!👍🏼👏 She looks super pretty❤️ It's like the braid she had during the KC track in rajghad.

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hayee preeti thanks for the precap... now i'm more interested in this only... maybe its iss hafte but finally the mystery of messy hair n no jewel look of mish is solved... smiley36 i'm waiting to see how it happened smiley2smiley36

hayee diyaa I'm only gonna focus on this! Mishbir in the balcony together, underneath the stars, staying up together

Just thinking about that messy hairs is too enticing😆 Mishti's hair soo nicely braided in the pre-cap, but then what happens?😳😳☺️

p.s no high expectations because, I feel like the pillow fight is the only reason their hair is gonna get messed up😆🤣 

aiyoo khud hi imagination me kho gayi aur now khud hi us imagination ko thod thi🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I agree ☝️. That haar was UGLY. I’m so glad it broke and Mish didn’t have to wear it😂

Kuhu ne accha kiya...🤣unintentionally....😆

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Too much sugar.......why doesn't anyone find her OTT fake??😆

Haina, especially Abir😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

nandu... love your optimism...

i hope meenu saying to some other person and kuhu heard it and did it... i hope mishti doesnt drink that coffee as precaps are always mis leading...

thanks yaara🤗 I've learned to not get sooo involved and attached anymore with the story Ofcourse I still love mishbir with all my heart, and there sooo many things the writers could have fixed better...but I guess I'm getting used to being happy with what we're receiving👍🏼 The mishbir content we've been getting is still high quality ❤️

Maybe? But meenu won't be telling anyone about her double-faced evil plans cuz she has to keep up that "sweet sweet talk saas"🤔 But you're right, may be Kuhu just heard her say it arbitrarily 

I hope so too! Kuhu is saying that Mishti and kunal all looked fine. So I don't think it's affected her.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kuhu Kunal car drive😡

N Mishti Abhir directly reach🤬

Well nothing to say today....

Nice episode🤬

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Tbh I never wish for an extreme passionate romance between Mishti and Abir..the way they r is the biggest gift for me..I don't like couples who are all tym touchy touchy..mishbir r not that couple..if they find happiness in simple things..I think we should also do the same..instead of asking for mishbir romance,we should be happy that Mishbir r together.and that only matters atleast for me🤗

🤗I don't want to talk abt Kuhu at all yaar..I loved how Mishti was ziddi becoz of the haar and that haar was kept by Abir for his wife🤗🤗and it meant a lot to Mishti becoz she loves Abir too much..more than what we can imagine 😳😳

well said ammu... i liked some small scenes we got today.. mainly the end scene where abir stops mish from playing with her hair n corrects it... that was so cute... 

this i totally agree when it comes to abir even if its a small pin or as big as haar mish is possessive... lets not forget this girl has went in fire to save his painting, fought with gunda to save the land in champaner which is dear to abir... tried befriending kuhu just so as to make the lie she said to abir to be true about the sisters relationship, she went on top of human pyramid to confess her love for abir, the whole baba track... what not she did for her abir is top priority nothing else matters... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

tumse kis ne kaha epi dekne ke liye...

u just be happy with precap...

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i dont know why u r comparing as bahu mode on...

abir is the one who is intrested in pooja and all... in initial epi we have seen that he does tulasi pooja and all...

mishti helped abir during ganesh navaratri time also... so what if she do it for abir now... suddenly it bahu thing because they are married... 

Its just my opinion.....I felt Mishti's behaviour  was really weird. Even Kuhu's for that matter. 

Mishti being stern and Kuhu being bechaari for most of the episode was a turn off. And that too for the haar. And she was totally possesive abt Abir's pooja pat and kept Kuhu out....seems out of character....when she always used to hype Kuhu.

U can disagree.....but I felt the whole drama was OTT.

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

well said ammu... i liked some small scenes we got today.. mainly the end scene where abir stops mish from playing with her hair n corrects it... that was so cute... 

this i totally agree when it comes to abir even if its a small pin or as big as haar mish is possessive... lets not forget this girl has went in fire to save his painting, fought with gunda to save the land in champaner which is dear to abir... tried befriending kuhu just so as to make the lie she said to abir to be true about the sisters relationship, she went on top of human pyramid to confess her love for abir, the whole baba track... what not she did for her abir is top priority nothing else matters... 

this is what iam saying dear...

jab baat abir ki ho.. mish to totally different person... no logic, no soft mishti nothing... 

ANGRY VIOLENT CHORNI she will become...

not typical bahu mode... its she more possesive when it comes to ABIR...

saasuma and bahu ran ko maanana padega... they can go to any extent for ABIR...

farak itni hain ek control karne liye and ek pyaar ke liye