ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

Ruhi.....There was no need for that story. Mishti was already pissed off at Kuhu.

The story was there to prolong the fight ....and to talk abt haar for some 10 episodes....🤔

But the story was cute...abt Lil Abir....😆

mishti ko sivaye abir se kuch farak nahi padta... so mishti ko kuch karna hain tho abir is name...

I'm just going to add that it's PATHETIC that Mishti is over-reacting over a stupid haar but didn't give a damn about her self respect when she was SLAPPED in front of everyone. 

Please spare me the outrage now, Mishti. It looks damn forced and lame. 👎🏼

Kuhu ko sudden personality transplant de diya hai from abuser to bechaari maasoom misunderstood bacchi.....lol ok sure, hum toh paagal hain jo imagine kar rahe the all the abuse she leveled at Mishti for so long. 

Now suddenly none of that matters.....Kuhu bechaaari is misunderstood and all Mishti cares about is meri saas Meenu and HAAR. God. 😵

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Mile jo sister sister

they forget even their mister

Bas pyaar ka naam na lena

sisters love hate stories 

😆😆

🤣🤣 wah wah what a treat early morning... yesterday bromance today sismance

Originally posted by ruhi19

good thing is no anupama aunty today  but worst thing is no mishbir scenes

kyaa? yeh kya chamatkaar hogaya😲🤪😲

no anupama? isliye mishbir bhi chop kardiya🤔😒

And here we thought Mishti and Abir got married😳

thats just a show off pali.. 

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Nice👍🏼 interesting hahaha Meenu ka plan phir popat hogayi??😆🤣

so everyone's having coffee to try and stay up awake for Shivratri...

PLEASE tell me there will KHAAFI COFFEE moments between mishbir in the balcony😆😳😳

looking forward to the first SATURDAY episode this weekend😃🤗

p.s question: If Kuhu was the one who put the sleeping tablet in teh coffee...why is the VO of meenu explaining the effects?  Why would meenu tell Kuhu openly about sleeping tablet?

the title of the pre-cap should be : dhaal me kuch kaala hai☢️

nandu... love your optimism...

i hope meenu saying to some other person and kuhu heard it and did it... i hope mishti doesnt drink that coffee as precaps are always mis leading...

Originally posted by AreYaar

Yeh dono behenein bipolar hain🤔.....

Why is Mishti doing all these confrontations with Kuhu if she is just going to FLIP in front of BM? What a waste of time and it makes Mishti look two-faced. 

Such token dialogues they gave to Mishti suddenly remembering that she didn't react over the mandap issue or the thappad issue😆.....yeh humein dikhaane ke liye daale kya dialogues, writer logon? Naaa, it's pointless now......jab react karna tha, tab toh kiya nahin.....ab bolne se kya hoga? 

Mishti is in total bahu mode....mere PATI Abir ki SPECIAL POOJA main sambhaalungi🤔....bas ab pooja paath saas bahu drama hi chalega kya? lol

The haar jaap was RIDICULOUS.....again such contrived writing every two minutes with Mishti talking about how haar is special....bhai usko hi MS banaa lo phir......so OTT😵

Kuhu ko ekdum victim banaa diya hai again with showing her suddenly being all pleading with Mishti and Mishti being all stern 😕

So the equalization theory is playing out after all....lol suddenly Mishti has been made OTT in blaming Kuhu 😆

Thank you to Anupama Aunty for sparing us today for once😳

I'm fast losing interest in this version of Mishti and whatever faltu drama they are showing. 

True.....I agree with your points....initially I was okay because I thought mishti reached her breaking point and was letting out steam. But after that it became irtitating .....kuhu being bechaari and mish prolonging the thing.

And the HAAR jaap waa totally getting on my nerves.

Bold - This was funny.....mishti being all 'mera pati mera parmeshwar hain' mode, pooja pat and saas bahu aur sazish chal raha thaa.....😆

Originally posted by preeti200

Chalo precap se shuru karte hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DO8Elho5x/?igshid=hk27lvqgd5hv

Kuhu apne pe aagayi finally... cant wait for the showdown  with Abir now

hayee preeti thanks for the precap... now i'm more interested in this only... maybe its iss hafte but finally the mystery of messy hair n no jewel look of mish is solved... 😆 i'm waiting to see how it happened 😉😆

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Cute bunnies romancing in balcony😳

Yes yes Sam lets concentrate on the only thing that matters 😉

Deprived fandom 😒

And precap too is Iss Hafte!smiley3

Intehaa ho gayi intezaar ki

Aayi na kuch khabar romance ki smiley19

Mishbir Romance ka akaal padgaya Pali😔 hamara naseeb 🤦🏽‍♀️