Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good morning!🤗

Hi diyu, thanks for the LU👍🏼

I made it but a little late😉

The episode sounds super cute and fun😃🥳

Newlywed mishbir are giving new heights of cuteness my heart can't take it, but I can't stop watching⭐️😆❤️

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kin8

Episode was good yaar lots of positive vibes. Ofcourse BB trying very hard to create problems between Mishti  & kuhu. But what I didn’t understand since when did Kuhu become expert in cooking? 😕

from the beginning, it was shown Kuhu making cakes and brownies

AreYaar thumbnail

Episode was good yaar lots of positive vibes. Ofcourse BB trying very hard to create problems between Mishti  & kuhu. But what I didn’t understand since when did Kuhu become expert in cooking? 😕

LOL thode cakes bake karke apparently Masterchef ban gayi yeh.....I barely saw her in the kitchen at Mah house😆

Anyways, they are showing very contrived scenes....Kuhu is literally getting SWEATS over anyone praising Mishti even a little bit or Mishti even being given the chance to cook😕

Precap mein I didn't understand Mishti's reaction.....does she really care so much about a haar that she is upset with Kuhu again? 😕.....or did Kuhu mess up some dish of hers, that is why she is upset? 

LOL so much for supposed ceasefire....Mishti kyun faltu mein ceasefire karti hai jab end result is always the same😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mishbir are ready in kitchen,.,..

kunal maamu n ketu comes there... ketu is taking video or live i think... 

maamu giving commentary... we have Abir rajvansh in white corner n We have Mishti Abir rajvansh in pink corner... n there is gonna be a cooking contest between both... 

they go to cover others... meenu is over enthu 

she asks kuhu to bring the haar from her room... 

maamu says to mishbir you have 20 min, the most important time of your life... abir you know how to make sweet na i cant tell you as i dont how to make... but you both no cheating, you cant help eo but help yourself... 

mish asks who is the judge.... 

ketu says as i'm not in diet i'll be the judge n eat all the sweet.. meenu says i'll also eat.. kunal says let ketu get all calorie i cant eat...

abir says no worries i have called judge from outside... 

as both start cooking mishbir romance they put hands to take things opposite side n eye lock...

kunal comments romantic scene that too kaam ki time pe..

mish says kaam ki time pe sirf kaam... 

abir says you are the enemy of romance where is your wife... n throws a spoon at him... 

@bold, that he is 🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Dhanya ho editor ji! Danke for small mercies!

Mishti is koffee chalu for sure! Apna kaam karva leti hai... Abir toh uske baanye haath ka khel hai 🤣

She was looking so cute teasing Abir... segment main dekha tha 😆

LOL your koffee references always make me laugh😆......yeah Mishti is back in her sassy angry chorni mode today so that was quite nice to see after many days of seeing her either stressed or crying😆......AM ka banter was on point and ekdum cute today as they competed. Competition really brightens up their vibe😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL thode cakes bake karke apparently Masterchef ban gayi yeh.....I barely saw her in the kitchen at Mah house😆

Anyways, they are showing very contrived scenes....Kuhu is literally getting SWEATS over anyone praising Mishti even a little bit or Mishti even being given the chance to cook😕

Precap mein I didn't understand Mishti's reaction.....does she really care so much about a haar that she is upset with Kuhu again? 😕.....or did Kuhu mess up some dish of hers, that is why she is upset? 

LOL so much for supposed ceasefire....Mishti kyun faltu mein ceasefire karti hai jab end result is always the same😆

i dont think about the haar issue... i meab she sees haar as gift and aashivaad but kuhu spoiled it...

and i never expceted mishti will react like that with kuhu...

something happened...

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just like she did "a lot" for RV family waise 🤔

Writers have especial luwv for Kuhuness smiley14

Haven't seen a single scene of her in RV kitchen so far!

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ok, so far, 5 minutes in, this epi is way better than yesterday's epi IMO😆

Brothers ka first scene was funny with Abir explaining TMI to Kunal😆.....Nanko has become more robotic than ever.....😆

Also LOL@ Abir ki life philosophy being explained in one sentence....galti jiski bhi ho, tu sorry bolke khatam kar yaar😆

And then the AM scene....aww poor Rhea has totally lost her voice😆....I guess the hectic wedding epis have taken a toll.....her voice was sounding all scratchy and husky but phir bhi cute tha......lol@ Abir ragging on Mishti for going to sleep early on their first night and poor Mishti even took the bait and started apologizing to him😆

Mishti didn't realize but she unwittingly revealed that she slept with peace and contentment after God knows how long....only because she was finally with Abir. 

Baaki toh bechaari is panicking over random things like her clumsiness in breaking a frame.....waking up late in the morning has totally thrown her off her rhythm 😆....but I'm liking her Abir is handling her and calming her down :) 

wow impressed by first 5 minutes itself... 😆

haha but seriously the bro scene was so hilarious mainly abir not wanting to listen 🤣🤣 did abir said dhokla in between or did i hear it.. 🤣

@bold - thats the best dialogue of today... i so loved it.. the way she explained, tensed but pouring everything out of her heart was so cute... the newly married tension was so good... 😆

Rhea voice is more husky n cute now i like it 😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Both RV bros doing yoga... 

Abir asks kunal to concentrate n not look at mobile uimmaa patel wont run away...

kunal says message was from kuhu..

Abir teases him,,..

kunal says we had a small fight shayad... Abir is confused... 

kunal says maybe it was a fight n maybe i'm angry... you are the only person i can discuss this with... so we both were on bed..

Abir shouts nahi nahi you cant say all this to me... smiley37 its too much info.. as kunal tries to explain Abir he shouts n says you cant say all this whatever happened go and solve ask sorry n solve it... i'm going to my biwi...

Mishbir are ready in kitchen,.,..

as both start cooking mishbir romance they put hands to take things opposite side n eye lock...

kunal comments romantic scene that too kaam ki time pe..

mish says kaam ki time pe sirf kaam... 

abir says you are the enemy of romance where is your wife... n throws a spoon at him... 

Hahahahha🤣😆🤣

Ohh god! This bromance is too funny🤣

Nazar na lage #thuthuthu

Abiiir yaar, once scene he makes as go awww😳 and instantly the next scene he's making us laugh so hard🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i dont think about the haar issue... i meab she sees haar as gift and aashivaad but kuhu spoiled it...

and i never expceted mishti will react like that with kuhu...

something happened...

Mishti is getting too hyper about this pehli rasoi.....she really believes in Meenu ka aashirwaad this much now?😆.....Oh God, Mishti. 

I hope it's not about the haar breaking....that won't be like Mishti to react so much over that.....something else must have happened cuz Mishti looks super upset in the precap like she's crying too.