ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Someone please tell me they didn't edit out the scene of Abir wiping the chocolate  from Mish's face!

I have already seen it in the segment (and found it hot!!)... but I want to see it with the background music! I really hope they kept it in the episode 😒

Pali don’t worry that scene is there 😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

AGAIN random guy dancing in the middle of the epi....I was so confused for a second ki yeh kaun RV house ki balcony pe dance kar raha hai....🤔😆....turned out to be one of Anupama Aunty's kids yet again🤣

This promotion spree is really insane *facepalm*

Arre yaar hum fandom ke problems kum hai kya with ping-pong-parallels and what not jo ab Anupama aunty ke problems ko bhi dekhe aur samjhe aur uspe vichar kare?! 🤔😔😲

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Someone please tell me they didn't edit out the scene of Abir wiping the chocolate  from Mish's face!

I have already seen it in the segment (and found it hot!!)... but I want to see it with the background music! I really hope they kept it in the episode 😒

LOL don't worry, your chocolate wiping scene is totally there.....Mishti ne full nautanki mein jaanboojh ke lagaya chocolate on her cheek to distract him😆....kitni chaalu hai yeh bhi😆

And then she was so happy when she got his dish messed up🤣.....ekdum sassy hoke boli "Everything is fair in love and war"🤣

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

smiley37 that cracked me up Pali. We and our innocent wishes

Originally posted by kin8

Pali don’t worry that scene is there 😆

Haansh! 

Chalo, ab main aaram se episode dekhungi 😆

Haansh! 

Chalo, ab main aaram se episode dekhungi 😆

Episode was good yaar lots of positive vibes. Ofcourse BB trying very hard to create problems between Mishti  & kuhu. But what I didn’t understand since when did Kuhu become expert in cooking? 😕

Arey waah....ab Mishti ke pag phere ki zaroorat hi nahin....Abir ne role reversal karke Maheshwaris ko hi ghar pe bulaa liya to be judges for this cooking faceoff😆

Mishti is SO cute with her grumbling over Abir being such a good cook....."Aaya badaa PISTA CUTTER"🤣

LOL don't worry, your chocolate wiping scene is totally there.....Mishti ne full nautanki mein jaanboojh ke lagaya chocolate on her cheek to distract him😆....kitni chaalu hai yeh bhi😆

And then she was so happy when she got his dish messed up🤣.....ekdum sassy hoke boli "Everything is fair in love and war"🤣

even i loved it... biwi is in ful form... bechara pati ab se haar maan raha hain...

rhea's are class and its superb... loved her expressions in this particular scene

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Arey waah....ab Mishti ke pag phere ki zaroorat hi nahin....Abir ne role reversal karke Maheshwaris ko hi ghar pe bulaa liya to be judges for this cooking faceoff😆

Mishti is SO cute with her grumbling over Abir being such a good cook....."Aaya badaa PISTA CUTTER"🤣

aaj tho sirf mishti ka din chal raha hain... just taking all the lime light...

Dhanya ho editor ji! Danke for small mercies!

Mishti is koffee chalu for sure! Apna kaam karva leti hai... Abir toh uske baanye haath ka khel hai 🤣

She was looking so cute teasing Abir... segment main dekha tha 😆

Parul says both to make it fast specially mish as abir is almost done... 

abir asks mrs.rajvansh to make it fast... 

maami says if kuhu was there she will win easily... kunal agrees... 

maamu takes everyone from there.. 

mishbir chocolate romance... mish tries to distract abir... asks where is the chocolate smearing n abir wipes it... and abir shouts no no bcoz of kheer smell... says this is cheating mish... 

she says everything is fair in love n war... 

mah family comes as mish hears it she asks abir you only did it naa, you know how nervous i'm...

abir says everything is fair in love n war.. 

mish says you are gonna lose ajeeb rajvansh.. 

abir - we will see angry chorni... 

everyone in hall... bp asks abir said we have to take part in a rasam.... everyone says about the cooking contest... 

naanu n maami smells something...

bm goes to kitchen... and some cute scene she teasing mishbir... 

mish cake burns... there is only 8 min left... 

in hall everyone sees haar... kuhu is tensed tries to take haar from meenu but she doesnt give n thinks i know what you did... 

Precap - as kuhu takes haar to make mish wear sees it broken... mish in room says to kuhu she spoiled her first rasoi..