ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 249

Abir competes with Mishti.

Episode begins with Abir n Kunal doing yoga early in the morn .

Kunal wants to discuss his marietal problems with Abir ... just as be begins to describe Abir gets shocked n embarrassed at KuKi  bedroom details that Kunal was beginning ti describe he runs away without listening the “too much details” he asks Kunal to apologise n make up with Kuhu .

Next morning Mishti tries to appease Abir for ruining their first night by falling asleep . Initially Abir pretends to be angry with her but later he assures he was not angry with her over anything . He reminds her of their first rasam .

in the hall KuKu patch up n hug .. BB comes n informs about MisBir . Their first rasoi rasam for Mishti . Kuhu informs Mishit di don’t know cooking . BB assures Mishti  that it was not important in this house it be a good cook , they could avoid this rasam . But Mishti says she would go ahead with it .

BB has planned to gift Mishti a khandaani emerald necklace to Mishti as a gift on her Peheli rasoi . Kuhu feels jealous , BB senses Kuhu’s jealousy n adds fuel to the fire . She did. It want to make Mishti think she disliked her so apologises to Kuhu for giving the necklace with her kuhu’s right . Kuhu remembers how BM used to give Mishti the dolls that were rightfully Kuhu’s ..just to make Mishti smile . Kuhu feels very jealous . She destroys / breaks the necklace .

in the kitchen Abir plans a cooking competition between MisBir on the occasion of peheli rasoi . The family has lots of fun masti , bo going moments n MisBir romance during the cooking . 

BM and BP have been invited by Rajwansh family as judges for the cooking competition . 
precap

Mishtinis gifted the emerald necklace but it breaks n falls to the floor n shatters . Mishti is cross with Kuhu for spoiling the peheli rasoi gift . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

Suta thank you for the thread 🤗

ohh excited for Mish Vs Abir master chef competition 🥳

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Morning/Evening beautiful people!

Suta and Diyu, thank you lovelies!!

Will be able to join a little later only, just wanted to say Hi and hope we get a good episode with a little more of newlyweds MishBir... well, one can always hope 😛

Abir competes with Mishti 🥳😆

Both RV bros doing yoga... 

Abir asks kunal to concentrate n not look at mobile uimmaa patel wont run away...

kunal says message was from kuhu..

Abir teases him,,..

kunal says we had a small fight shayad... Abir is confused... 

kunal says maybe it was a fight n maybe i'm angry... you are the only person i can discuss this with... so we both were on bed..

Abir shouts nahi nahi you cant say all this to me... 🤣 its too much info.. as kunal tries to explain Abir he shouts n says you cant say all this whatever happened go and solve ask sorry n solve it... i'm going to my biwi...

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone! Suta and Diyu thank you for the thread and update.

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Both RV bros doing yoga... 

Abir asks kunal to concentrate n not look at mobile uimmaa patel wont run away...

kunal says message was from kuhu..

Abir teases him,,..

kunal says we had a small fight shayad... Abir is confused... 

kunal says maybe it was a fight n maybe i'm angry... you are the only person i can discuss this with... so we both were on bed..

Abir shouts nahi nahi you cant say all this to me... 🤣 its too much info.. as kunal tries to explain Abir he shouts n says you cant say all this whatever happened go and solve ask sorry n solve it... i'm going to my biwi...

😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

As Abir enters their room mish asks sorry for waking up late... asks if he is angry

Abir says tumhe fark padta hai kya... the problem is you slept early 🤣 it was not our first night n you slept...

Mish gets tensed n says i didnt knew when i slept, after all the tension today only i slept well.. keeps asking sorry... i slept so well after years... and in tension she hits a photo frame n glass breaks... its a pic of Abir kunal n meenu... 

Abir gets tensed seeing her like this as he was just teasing her..

Mish goes n sits on bed n says i cant do anything properly... i will try to be the perfect bahu but you dont say about this frame to anyone... i'm very bad i cant do anything properly.. 

Abir asks sorry to her... mish says its me who has to ask sorry.. 

Abir says i'm not angry on you, sorry i shouldnt have done this natak... i can never be angry on you... hugs her.. 

mish says you are not angry but everyone else will be... and gets up to get ready... 

Abir stops her n says there is examination going on, no one is gonna ask your report card here... if we are together we can make every moment beautiful... 

jugnu asks kunal about haar he says kuhu only knows thats why i'm searching her... 

she is already in hall... he goes to her n hugs her... and asks sorry for seeing her message late... kuhu says its ok i wanted to take you on long drive on red sports car but they sent purple... but it wont match... 

they discuss on both or not angry... 

kuhu asks about the haar.. .kunal says maami wants her to take care of a haar... 

meenu comes there n says its the haar i want to gift mish for her first rasoi... kuhu you know how much difference me n mish have.. so i want her first rasoi to be perfect... 

kuhu says ok maa but mish doesnt know cooking... she was so into books that she never got time to learn all this.. 

meenu says sorry i didnt know this.. no problem we will cancel the rasam...

Mishbir all ready comes downstairs..

Abir says she looks good in saree n asks why she is so tensed... 

Mish says she doesnt know cooking..

abir - no problem we will deny it, its not a compulsion... 

they take meenu ashirvad... 

meenu again sweet talk to mish.. 

kuhu says mish they wanted to do first rasoi but i informed that you dont know cooking... you stepped in kitchen for first time for home science n you said i wont do any cheating n everyone at home denied you for cooking..

meenu says its not a compulsion.. 

mish says i want to try atleast.. i'm ready for the rasam..

abir thinks dont worry mishti mai tumhari saath hu... says even i'm ready... 

he calls jugnu with apron... one for me n one for your mishti bhabhi... 

aaj humari face off hoga... 

parul maasi asks what is off every light are on naa..

Abir says face off.. we both will cook today n who will cook better will win...