LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Good morning!🤗

Hi diyu, thanks for the LU👍🏼

I made it but a little late😉

The episode sounds super cute and fun😃🥳

Newlywed mishbir are giving new heights of cuteness my heart can't take it, but I can't stop watching⭐️😆❤️

Nandu 🤗

finally you are here... 🤗

haha episode was super cute yaar... i'm planning to watch again in sometime.... 😆 mish stole the show today with her cute cute expressions... n abir with his fun.. 😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Meenu is being SUPER fake and hyper with dialogues like, "Mishti, tumhari jagah mere pairon mein nahin DIL mein hai"🤔😆.....but yeah, otherwise, the rest of the epi has pretty fun and positive vibes so far. 

Mishti is looking gorgeous in that sari.....Abir ne bhi bol diya ki KEHER lag rahi ho sari mein😆

Translation please? 🤗😃

I'm sure it's a beautiful poetic word, but sadly I ain't that intelligent😆😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the pecap,what made Mishti to say that dialogue??poor girl..she want some love and attention from her sasural..every girl I think expects that..why makers r showing the rift between sisters..tbh I don't like Kuhu at all..she is the aasman of fakeness.and nidhi maami,why is she comparing kuhu with Mishti..already the girl was upset and scared,upar se yeh log aise bolte haican they give us some mishbir romantic scenes..Abir,take ur wife away from the lot of fakeness..🤗🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha pali it is there but i enjoyed it more in semgent as they had close shot of everything in kitchen romance smiley36

Oh!!

Suna tune?... my Dil tootingggggg and tootinggggg 🥺

Originally posted by: SheThought

Koffee references just to refresh our dark and strong memory 😆

Cuteness toh theek hai... but yaar yeh shadi hote hi passion Abir ke room ke door-shutters se phuurrr ho gaya hai kya? Newlyweds and no sign of it anywhere 

Koffee 2.0, tum kab aaoge??! 😆

Pali Abir gets in mood only in mah house rajvansh is cursed for romance 🤣 lets pray they go for phag phere so we can get something in mish room 😉

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Meenu is being SUPER fake and hyper with dialogues like, "Mishti, tumhari jagah mere pairon mein nahin DIL mein hai"🤔😆.....but yeah, otherwise, the rest of the epi has pretty fun and positive vibes so far. 

Mishti is looking gorgeous in that sari.....Abir ne bhi bol diya ki KEHER lag rahi ho sari mein😆

Phir? 

LOL thode cakes bake karke apparently Masterchef ban gayi yeh.....I barely saw her in the kitchen at Mah house😆

Anyways, they are showing very contrived scenes....Kuhu is literally getting SWEATS over anyone praising Mishti even a little bit or Mishti even being given the chance to cook😕

Precap mein I didn't understand Mishti's reaction.....does she really care so much about a haar that she is upset with Kuhu again? 😕.....or did Kuhu mess up some dish of hers, that is why she is upset? 

LOL so much for supposed ceasefire....Mishti kyun faltu mein ceasefire karti hai jab end result is always the same😆

Nah kuhu didnt do anything with dish.. saw in segment mish did a brownie at end moment... 😆

but seriously i'm confused on why mish is upset in precap... 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LOL thode cakes bake karke apparently Masterchef ban gayi yeh.....I barely saw her in the kitchen at Mah house😆

Anyways, they are showing very contrived scenes....Kuhu is literally getting SWEATS over anyone praising Mishti even a little bit or Mishti even being given the chance to cook😕

Precap mein I didn't understand Mishti's reaction.....does she really care so much about a haar that she is upset with Kuhu again? 😕.....or did Kuhu mess up some dish of hers, that is why she is upset? 

LOL so much for supposed ceasefire....Mishti kyun faltu mein ceasefire karti hai jab end result is always the same😆

Kuhu is so insecure and jealous of Mishti. I’m sorry FD if I hurt anyone’s feelings but it’s true, Kuhu might be good at cooking, fashion and other things but she lacks confidence. 

@ bold that’s what happens when people don’t want to clear the air. Lol. Mishti and a Kuhu have had serious problems between them and their dislike for each other is brewing from years. At this point neither of them trust each other. So as soon something will go wrong they will both start blaming each other. The idea of let’s not fight anymore and be cordial is good but for that you need trust and understanding in a relationship. So if they want live under the same roof peacefully they need to actually sit down and talk it out instead of just saying let’s call it a truce.

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Hahahahha🤣😆🤣

Ohh god! This bromance is too funny🤣

Nazar na lage #thuthuthu

Abiiir yaar, once scene he makes as go awww😳 and instantly the next scene he's making us laugh so hard🤣

dont talk about bromance thats the only mance we get n i'm much irritated by that 🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh didnt think of it... so its a role reversal here too... and that too by bringing his in laws home this is something new... but BM mishbir kitchen scene was so cute... and bp encouraging mish was so sweet.. except for meenu every scene was good today... 

mish slayed that dialogue.. 🤣 she is jealous only of abir in anything... that too when abir n bm are together... 🤣 such a cutie she is 😆

Yes, it was an adorable scene....Abir instantly flirting with BM again😆....and BM teasing Mishti about the mess she made but still encouraging both A and M to continue with their dishes.

Mishti ka competitive streak was out in full force....saam daam dand bhed, sab try kar rahi thi to defeat Abir🤣....but she was SUPER cute about it. Aaj sach mein Rhea stole the show with Mishti's cuteness😆