Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Someone please tell me they didn't edit out the scene of Abir wiping the chocolate  from Mish's face!

I have already seen it in the segment (and found it hot!!)... but I want to see it with the background music! I really hope they kept it in the episode 😒

haha pali it is there but i enjoyed it more in semgent as they had close shot of everything in kitchen romance smiley36

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Meenu is being SUPER fake and hyper with dialogues like, "Mishti, tumhari jagah mere pairon mein nahin DIL mein hai"🤔😆.....but yeah, otherwise, the rest of the epi has pretty fun and positive vibes so far. 

Mishti is looking gorgeous in that sari.....Abir ne bhi bol diya ki KEHER lag rahi ho sari mein😆

hhaha poor girl was not even able to enjoy the compliment... 😆

Originally posted by: kin8

Episode was good yaar lots of positive vibes. Ofcourse BB trying very hard to create problems between Mishti  & kuhu. But what I didn’t understand since when did Kuhu become expert in cooking? 😕

Same doubt havent seen kuhu cooking either in mah house or rjv... 😆 suddenly she is an expert... 😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

from the beginning, it was shown Kuhu making cakes and brownies

Really? Yaar I don’t know why I don’t remember.
Now that I think about it one time Kuhu got brownie did her and Mishti after Mishti’s breakup. And once Mishti made cheela for everyone at breakfast. But I can’t recall any other times. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Morning pals😊

Should I watch😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pali don’t worry that scene is there 😆

Lol hum log kitne kam mein khush hojate hai.. Ajeeb Jodi ke ajeeb fd 😂😂

Arey waah....ab Mishti ke pag phere ki zaroorat hi nahin....Abir ne role reversal karke Maheshwaris ko hi ghar pe bulaa liya to be judges for this cooking faceoff😆

Mishti is SO cute with her grumbling over Abir being such a good cook....."Aaya badaa PISTA CUTTER"🤣

ohh didnt think of it... so its a role reversal here too... and that too by bringing his in laws home this is something new... but BM mishbir kitchen scene was so cute... and bp encouraging mish was so sweet.. except for meenu every scene was good today... 

mish slayed that dialogue.. 🤣 she is jealous only of abir in anything... that too when abir n bm are together... 🤣 such a cutie she is 😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode was good yaar lots of positive vibes. Ofcourse BB trying very hard to create problems between Mishti  & kuhu. But what I didn’t understand since when did Kuhu become expert in cooking? 😕

Exactly this. I never saw her in kitchen in mah house suddenly yaha acha khaana banarahi hai🤔

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Morning pals😊

Should I watch😆

Cool good morning 🤗

yes watch it dear it was too good... just skip meenu scene you can enjoy it.. 🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL your koffee references always make me laugh😆......yeah Mishti is back in her sassy angry chorni mode today so that was quite nice to see after many days of seeing her either stressed or crying😆......AM ka banter was on point and ekdum cute today as they competed. Competition really brightens up their vibe😆

Koffee references just to refresh our dark and strong memory 😆

Cuteness toh theek hai... but yaar yeh shadi hote hi passion Abir ke room ke door-shutters se phuurrr ho gaya hai kya? Newlyweds and no sign of it anywhere 

Koffee 2.0, tum kab aaoge??! 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago