ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 26 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Just like she did "a lot" for RV family waise 🤔

Writers have especial luwv for Kuhuness smiley14

Haven't seen a single scene of her in RV kitchen so far!

After the leap kuhu  was suppose to feed Kunal some noodles for some bet. And Parul masi made those. So I’m bit confused if they mentioned in earlier episodes she was a good cook. But Mahs girls doesn't know cooking is so weird. I remember in parent show they hired some lady who taught akshara cooking just one week before her wedding. And there was whole track on that lol 

Oh!!

Suna tune?... my Dil tootingggggg and tootinggggg 🥺

haha Pali it was sweet n romantic in episode too dear no no dont get disheartened🤗 

but segment had better angle as always😆

here some caps from episode ❤️

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Translation please? 🤗😃

I'm sure it's a beautiful poetic word, but sadly I ain't that intelligent😆😆

LOL I dunno if it's a poetic word.......keher dhaana basically means ki HOT/beautiful lag rahi ho😆

It's a slang....waise toh keher dhaana means something has too much intensity....another way this phrase is used is to say ki dhoop keher dhaa rahi hai....meaning it's brutally hot😆

phir kuch nahi mish was tensed to even enjoy that compliment... and abir said this while coming down the stairs 😆

Originally posted by preeti200

Lol hum log kitne kam mein khush hojate hai.. Ajeeb Jodi ke ajeeb fd 😂😂

Yes I agree. I was hoping abir would compliment Mishti about her saari in their bedroom. But at least we got small dose of kitchen romance. I hope we keep getting it every now and then. Lol 

Koffee references just to refresh our dark and strong memory 😆

Cuteness toh theek hai... but yaar yeh shadi hote hi passion Abir ke room ke door-shutters se phuurrr ho gaya hai kya? Newlyweds and no sign of it anywhere 

Koffee 2.0, tum kab aaoge??! 😆

LOL arey passion is not dead yaar....it's there in bits like Abir flirting with her in that sari but yeah beech mein Meenu and co. ka drama ghusana hota hai so they switch gears😆

Otherwise toh AM totally have the newlywed glow going on ....CHEHEK rahe hain dono😆

Originally posted by kin8

Episode was good yaar lots of positive vibes. Ofcourse BB trying very hard to create problems between Mishti  & kuhu. But what I didn’t understand since when did Kuhu become expert in cooking? 😕

Sorry did I miss a scene where they mentioned that Kuhu cant cook? 

Phir BIG BEN aa gayi to jhaado her fake pyaar on Mishti with cringe inducing dialogues of "tumhari jagah mere dil mein hai"🤔😆

Mishti was too distracted to savor Abir's compliment/flirting cuz she was stressed about pehli rasoi😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

phir kuch nahi mish was tensed to even enjoy that compliment... and abir said this while coming down the stairs 😆

Dono saath mein neeche aayena? Why couldn’t the makers show some romance in the room😡😡😡

Originally posted by The_incredible

In the pecap,what made Mishti to say that dialogue??poor girl..she want some love and attention from her sasural..every girl I think expects that..why makers r showing the rift between sisters..tbh I don't like Kuhu at all..she is the aasman of fakeness.and nidhi maami,why is she comparing kuhu with Mishti..already the girl was upset and scared,upar se yeh log aise bolte haican they give us some mishbir romantic scenes..Abir,take ur wife away from the lot of fakeness..🤗🤗

That’s the thing why compare between two daught-in-laws. They are both different and unique in their ways. I mean you don’t see Mahs comparing both their son-in-laws.