Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

100% i agree for this

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kuhu is insecure becoz she is not getting materialistic things....

this nidhi says always kuhu is best, kuhu is happinness, tumhari kuhu teacher ki izzat bachavo yaar... dang se ek english word bhi nahi bol payi aaj tak... kya seekha rahi hain aapki kuhu teacher...

at the end day if nidhi mami will speak good english then it will be because of mishti only not kuhu...

😆Arey chodo Ruhi, kuhu teacher ka Naam Sirf kuhu teacher hai Aaj tak kuch sikhaya Nahi hai usne nidhi ko, nidhi is self sufficient 🤗

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mishti panicking for little things went a little overboard imo. Abir handled it...  Oh well, let’s see how the writers take it from here. It’s going to be frustrating if they show Mishti mentally occupied with just these things!

They are trying to show both the sisters having issues and that’s fine, Mishti is not perfect either... but I just hope they are going to keep it fair! I don’t want both the sisters ending up at the same level of redemption/fixing at the end of this track since the mistakes made by the sisters owing to their issues are not on par with each other!

Kuhu has done far more things in the name of her insecurity and also has never been held accountable for any of it! In fact, none of her wrongdoings have ever come to light (except the email kaand but even that was never addressed), people are completely oblivious to that side of her at all... and on the contrary the writers are going overboard with RV family’s constant Kuhu jaap, which is causing indigestion 🤮

Abir advising Kunal about discussing issues after fight stating that Kuhu taught him. Like really? 🙄

Abir’s idea about cooking face off is presented as Kuhuness!

Mama-mama family taunting Mish she lost and Kuhu can never lose. Kuhu bhakts saying same dialogues repeatedly 😵

Parul had to chime in too, “don’t scold Kuhu, she is the reason for happiness in this house”

...and all this from one episode 😳

And Naanu’s one comment about Mish being the Best Bahu is somehow a big deal 😲

And no, I am not jealous of Kuhu nor am I upset because Kuhu is being praised instead of Mishti. But this is not coming across genuine at all! Aisa kaunsa teer maar liya hai Kuhu ne bhai? 
In fact, this gives me a feeling that this out of place praises for Kuhu is there to somehow fit insecurity in Mishti about her position in the RV house... highly contrived imo 😏

Mishti has never been perfect, and has made plenty of mistakes in her impulsiveness....but what they are showing with her being so hyper for acceptance and aashirvaad as a bahu is deffo feeling kinda overboard 😕

It’s like forced competitiveness but who is Mishti even competing with? Her past? 😆She deffo doesn’t want to win some best bahu title over Kuhu but she seems quite desperate to win some special aashirwad from the RVs right now 😕...and that is where it’s getting weird. The Mishti they have shown so far never got hung up on these things before....she should be used to unfairness, injustice and immature behavior from Kuhu by now (especially because she herself normalizes it by doing awesome Kuhu jaap as well 😛), so why this sudden hyperness now if Kuhu sabotages her? Lol now suddenly Mishti has started caring about how she is viewed in a new family? 

Maybe it is indeed her past baggage weighing on her....she is putting a lot of stock in a fresh start....but it’s still weak writing to show Mishti needing acceptance from Meenu and co this badly. If they can show that Mishti will never be a typical wife, why show her trying to be a typical bahu needing validation? 

And LOL I dunno if they will ultimately try to equalize her behavior as being the same as Kuhu’s insecurities so both sisters will be shown equally responsible for this mess 🙄😂.....super contrived writing it would be and total whitewashing of Kuhu’s abusiveness yet again 🤷‍♀️....let’s see if they take it that far 😑

Oh and word on how OTT and contrived it was to show random characters hyping Kuhu in every other scene. Bahut fake lag raha tha 😆....even if the writers want to show Kuhu as a laadli, don’t show such forced lines, man....she can be beloved in the house without every character making a token praise statement every two minutes 🤔😆. 

You’re right, it’s only been thrown in to justify Mishti ki “insecurity” 😆....out of nowhere, now Mishti is insecure of Kuhu 🤷‍♀️.....lol ok 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

i dont think its about haar or neg or something... kuch tho hua hain beech mein...

this abir is on living seperately jhaap... so she dont want that... may be that is the reason she is making effort...according to my POV

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

mish behaviour is about acceptance as she tagged by ghar todna inzaam... ek din koyi bhi achi bahu nahi ban sakti... they have to face many things and yes abir is always on jhaap of moving out and mish is in fear of broken home tag.. so she went just to try to make abir to stay in that house.. at some point of tym we will see mish only asking to move out and live seperatly...

Ruhi, i do understand that she wants the acceptance .But acceptance of whose? BigBen's? There is where i have a problem.Rest of the family has already accepted her. And to reach their hearts it will take time. Ek din mei yeh koi nahi kar payega. Kuhu is an unsatisfied soul when it comes to Mishti. So i am not surprised with her behaviour. But where is the confident Mishti?I can't see her crying and fighting for a necklace.(chahe woh first rasoi ki naik hi hoo)

Bold- I hope this will happen soon.

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Mishti has never been perfect, and has made plenty of mistakes in her impulsiveness....but what they are showing with her being so hyper for acceptance and aashirvaad as a bahu is deffo feeling kinda overboard 😕

It’s like forced competitiveness but who is Mishti even competing with? Her past? 😆She deffo doesn’t want to win some best bahu title over Kuhu but she seems quite desperate to win some special aashirwad from the RVs right now 😕...and that is where it’s getting weird. The Mishti they have shown so far never got hung up on these things before....she should be used to unfairness, injustice and immature behavior from Kuhu by now (especially because she herself normalizes it by doing awesome Kuhu jaap as well 😛), so why this sudden hyperness now if Kuhu sabotages her? Lol now suddenly Mishti has started caring about how she is viewed in a new family? 

Maybe it is indeed her past baggage weighing on her....she is putting a lot of stock in a fresh start....but it’s still weak writing to show Mishti needing acceptance from Meenu and co this badly. If they can show that Mishti will never be a typical wife, why show her trying to be a typical bahu needing validation? 

And LOL I dunno if they will ultimately try to equalize her behavior as being the same as Kuhu’s insecurities so both sisters will be shown equally responsible for this mess 🙄😂.....super contrived writing it would be and total whitewashing of Kuhu’s abusiveness yet again 🤷‍♀️....let’s see if they take it that far 😑

Oh and word on how OTT and contrived it was to show random characters hyping Kuhu in every other scene. Bahut fake lag raha tha 😆....even if the writers want to show Kuhu as a laadli, don’t show such forced lines, man....she can be beloved in the house without every character making a token praise statement every two minutes 🤔😆. 

You’re right, it’s only been thrown in to justify Mishti ki “insecurity” 😆....out of nowhere, now Mishti is insecure of Kuhu 🤷‍♀️.....lol ok 😆

Bold- This is exactly what i wanted to say. Thank God you said it properly.😃

Chalo koi toh hei jo mere tarah soch raha hei. 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly ,kuhu koi victim nahi hai, she's responsible for her state, why she's getting insecure over nothing .

That's why people say learn to empathize rather than sympathize then you'll be able to understand people better. 

Kuhu mishti pe Sirf taras Khaa sakti hai usse pyaar nahi Kar sakti 

Word vaishu.. 👍🏼

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Ruhi, i do understand that she wants the acceptance .But acceptance of whose? BigBen's? There is where i have a problem.Rest of the family has already accepted her. And to reach their hearts it will take time. Ek din mei yeh koi nahi kar payega. Kuhu is an unsatisfied soul when it comes to Mishti. So i am not surprised with her behaviour. But where is the confident Mishti?I can't see her crying and fighting for a necklace.(chahe woh first rasoi ki naik hi hoo)

mish is not confident when it comes to family...i know every one as not satisfied how mish is seen in precap but i want to see mish like this from long before... i want her fear to come out and her vulnerabilty to come out of home breaker tag... she has so much inside and once it came out when abir left her and now due to jas home bfreaker during bidaai...

its not about haar yar... kuch tho hua hain... she is not the one to react for this thing

Jayati321 thumbnail

i dont think its about haar or neg or something... kuch tho hua hain beech mein...

this abir is on living seperately jhaap... so she dont want that... may be that is the reason she is making effort...according to my POV

I just hope kuch aur hua hoga. Let's wait till tom. I will be very disappointed if Mishti was crying and sunaoing Kuhu that she didn't get the first rasoi ki naik(the necklace)😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Exactly. Who’s acceptance is Mishti craving so badly? If it’s from Meenu, that will just be ridiculous after all that’s happened. And the rest of the family is anyways affectionate towards Mishti....so what is she getting so anxious about? 😕

The writing is again poor on this front and very contrived simply to force this insecurity drama from Mishti’s side as well and make it seem like both sisters are insecure to the same level and getting played by Meenu 🙄

It’s not that Mishti can’t be manipulated by Meenu since Meenu is quite clever....but the way the scenes are being shown for Mishti feeling insecure over not getting some aashirwaad for one rasam is going overboard. 

Confident Mishti comes and goes as per writing convenience 🤷‍♀️😆