Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Correct diyu 👍🏼

It will be not fair to mishti, she's trying really hard to adjust in the family where kuhu is loved More, if kuhu has problem that why family members are giving little attention to mishti, then it's very very immature of her. 

Even I don't want mishti to be compared with kuhu, kuhu is a total different personality and her suffering can't be compared to mishti, so kuhu playing victim card would be very annoying 

Exactly sabke saamne accha ban ne ka naatak Karo And fir kuch kaand Karo And saara blame mishti pe 

see mish insecurity is family will abandon her vo jitna be ache rahelike her own family did... she is just 14 and the family who loves her sent her away for well being but at 14 what u will understan... u only keep in mind that they abandon me even without any mistake... till abir came in misht's life she is in that fear only... after abir she started to trust and say that i want this and i dont want this...

coming to kuhu... i dont her problem... she got family and she is accepted too... when kuhu came to mah she is 3-4 yrs... anything wil not be remembered being child of house or illigitimate... she is pampered by varsha and shorya... when mishti may be kuhu got less pampering from BM and BP only... remaining are on their ways... till now kuhu dont know her own mother is dead... i understand kuhu at age 12 mish entered in her house peremenently and her pampering is low compared to before... ab tho shaadi hogayi...u wanted kunal u got... u wanted lime light from family u got... when mish is trying that too do u are in no where to give it a try for her... 

we have seen mishku differences but mish is clear i just want acceptance because it is issue from starting and kuhu when u observe  ur lime light is gone then do all these not before that... itna insecurity is not needed... 

the worst is the way she is seeing parul... kunal will go to her one day so will she leave kunal if he is with parul...

why cant kuhu ask kunal or meenu that they are at fault... kisiki nafrat ki wajah se they cant damage her life... itni akal tho hona chahiye... its better to walk out from that rather than staying in it...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bang on post Pali.👏Agree with each and every points you have raised. 

By the way what is your take on about Mishti's reaction in the precap? Mine is like ...seriously Mishti what is wrong with you? You should be happy that apshagun /manhoos haar didn't come to you.😆

I can see that makers are trying to show both the girls are not perfect. I can relate to Kuhu,coz we all have seen her insecurities. But Mishti's behaviour which is actually bothering me. This is not Mishti 1.0 or Mishti 2.0... This is Mishti 3.0 who has learnt nothing from her past. After detectivegiri her new mission is to get the best bahu award(so called family acceptance) from BB.Why is it even necessary? Is it not enough that she is married to Abir with both the families approval after all that hurdles. Drama ke liye kuch bhi...

mish behaviour is about acceptance as she tagged by ghar todna inzaam... ek din koyi bhi achi bahu nahi ban sakti... they have to face many things and yes abir is always on jhaap of moving out and mish is in fear of broken home tag.. so she went just to try to make abir to stay in that house.. at some point of tym we will see mish only asking to move out and live seperatly...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Correct diyu 👍🏼

It will be not fair to mishti, she's trying really hard to adjust in the family where kuhu is loved More, if kuhu has problem that why family members are giving little attention to mishti, then it's very very immature of her. 

Even I don't want mishti to be compared with kuhu, kuhu is a total different personality and her suffering can't be compared to mishti, so kuhu playing victim card would be very annoying 

Exactly sabke saamne accha ban ne ka naatak Karo And fir kuch kaand Karo And saara blame mishti pe 

well said vaishu... 👍🏼

kuhu can see how family is praising her so much but not satisfied with anything... yaar mish has actually done many things for rjv like ruhi said but she never got appreciated for that infact that has created problem only for her.. she never cared about them even acknowledging it... now until kuhu stays away from what mish is trying to do to get along with family then mish will be calm n will blast when kuhu does something knowingly or unknowingly... that doesnt make kuhu victim that will be pathetic bcoz her being insecure is her problem not mishti's problem... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

well said vaishu... 👍🏼

kuhu can see how family is praising her so much but not satisfied with anything... yaar mish has actually done many things for rjv like ruhi said but she never got appreciated for that infact that has created problem only for her.. she never cared about them even acknowledging it... now until kuhu stays away from what mish is trying to do to get along with family then mish will be calm n will blast when kuhu does something knowingly or unknowingly... that doesnt make kuhu victim that will be pathetic bcoz her being insecure is her problem not mishti's problem... 

bang on dear...

its perfectly written...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

see mish insecurity is family will abandon her vo jitna be ache rahelike her own family did... she is just 14 and the family who loves her sent her away for well being but at 14 what u will understan... u only keep in mind that they abandon me even without any mistake... till abir came in misht's life she is in that fear only... after abir she started to trust and say that i want this and i dont want this...

coming to kuhu... i dont her problem... she got family and she is accepted too... when kuhu came to mah she is 3-4 yrs... anything wil not be remembered being child of house or illigitimate... she is pampered by varsha and shorya... when mishti may be kuhu got less pampering from BM and BP only... remaining are on their ways... till now kuhu dont know her own mother is dead... i understand kuhu at age 12 mish entered in her house peremenently and her pampering is low compared to before... ab tho shaadi hogayi...u wanted kunal u got... u wanted lime light from family u got... when mish is trying that too do u are in no where to give it a try for her... 

we have seen mishku differences but mish is clear i just want acceptance because it is issue from starting and kuhu when u observe  ur lime light is gone then do all these not before that... itna insecurity is not needed... 

the worst is the way she is seeing parul... kunal will go to her one day so will she leave kunal if he is with parul...

why cant kuhu ask kunal or meenu that they are at fault... kisiki nafrat ki wajah se they cant damage her life... itni akal tho hona chahiye... its better to walk out from that rather than staying in it...

So true Ruhi 👍🏼

Sometimes even I can't understand what Kuhu's problem really is, she's getting everyone love and attention, if that's not enough for her then it's her problem not mishti's. She's getting husband's love, meenu's love and whole rjv family's love, ab kya chahiye .

Mishti of course has right to be angry, how can kuhu do this to her 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ya Diya .when it comes to ur own blood everything is forgiven,but Mishti ,she is always considered as an outsider. And that weakened the already trembling mind of Mishti .she has to fight for her acceptence always..but Kuhu got everything without even fighting...so consider who is in better position isn't it Kuhu..then also the girl is jealous..surely as someone said,understanding kuhu's action doesn't make her justifiable..I honestly hate this Kuhu is better thing..yaar Mishti is already nervous abt her acceptence and this will make her more tremble..I hope Abir understands this early and give good advice to his family..only Abir can do that.. otherwise Mishti with her nervous mind is not going to be happy

exactly mish had fought with family n even herself n everyone to get what she wants... but kuhu had a much better life compared to mish... kuhu insecurity can be understood but cant be justified... she cant be made as victim yaar thats what i hate alot... 

@bold - this i said about the same ammu... mish is already dealing with the acceptance n family is not helping too... was it necessary to bring in kuhu while mishbir were cooking.. wasnt it about mishbir,.. dont need to appreciate mish but dont need to compare too.. keep it separate.. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well said vaishu... 👍🏼

Exactly ,kuhu koi victim nahi hai, she's responsible for her state, why she's getting insecure over nothing .

That's why people say learn to empathize rather than sympathize then you'll be able to understand people better. 

Kuhu mishti pe Sirf taras Khaa sakti hai usse pyaar nahi Kar sakti 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Exactly ,kuhu koi victim nahi hai, she's responsible for her state, why she's getting insecure over nothing .

That's why people say learn to empathize rather than sympathize then you'll be able to understand people better. 

100% i agree for this

ruhi19 thumbnail

kuhu is insecure becoz she is not getting materialistic things....

this nidhi says always kuhu is best, kuhu is happinness, tumhari kuhu teacher ki izzat bachavo yaar... dang se ek english word bhi nahi bol payi aaj tak... kya seekha rahi hain aapki kuhu teacher...

at the end day if nidhi mami will speak good english then it will be because of mishti only not kuhu...

AreYaar thumbnail

ok Anu after watching episode again n reading some tweet on precap n acceptance issue there is some different take on this haar.. 😆

Its not about what kuhu did before is bigger than this but more than that slap issue for mish this is important as its related to her life, her in laws... the haar is not just a gift but an acceptance from the family to mish.. and according to segment the haar breaking was made an issue n someone said apshagun or something.... mish is already nervous n has acceptance issue the room scene as well executed to show that n now this bad impression has triggered her n so the outburst... 

Actually take the scene of kuhu informing rjv about mish not knowing cooking that second mish gave a stare to kuhu like why you did this... there she let it go and her mood got better instantly when abir announced he too will cook.. 

mish said lets keep it separate to kuhu and now bcoz of kuhu her impression on her inlaws which was already oh so not good is getting spoiled... she doesnt need entire love of them but a small acceptance is enough... this fear will be here for every newly married even a small thing will make them nervous... mish basic charac trait is also like this only until kuhu stays in her limit n doesnt interfere in her life mish is all ok now this rasoi is about mish so she is bound to get angry at kuhu, if mish let this go then it will not look good why will mish let go of her haq, when mish is trying to make things work with herself n rjv this incident has taken everything in opposite direction almost so she will get angry.. 

hope i made some sense.. 😆

LOL I understand what you are trying to say, Diya. But here’s my issue with this. 

Who gets to define these “limits” that Mishti is presuming will be followed? Kuhu does. Who gets to define what “limelight” is? Kuhu does. So what makes Mishti think that Kuhu will follow any LOGICAL behavior about this? 🤷‍♀️

This is why I find Mishti delusional and frankly kinda stupid about this. She actually thinks a token ceasefire will make Kuhu mature and nice to her? 😕😆....Come on, Mishti. 

Kuhu is the one who defines what limelight means to her so she will do whatever she feels like even if Mishti presumes she isn’t doing anything to “steal Kuhu’s limelight”.....Mishti merely existing near Kuhu is enough for Kuhu to feel her limelight is threatened 😆.....and the fact that Mishti STILL doesn’t get this despite ALL that has happened shows that it’s kind of willful delusion on her part 🤷‍♀️

I may not personally agree with Mishti being this hypersensitive about needing acceptance from the woman who has always sabotaged her relationship with Abir, but chalo maan liya it’s new bahu vibes so Mishti is being hopeful about a new beginning for her in a new family. But even then....she shouldn’t expect any different from Kuhu....what gets swept away as “bachpana” is basically Kuhu always trying to put Mishti down...which is why she kept making a big deal of Mishti not cooking rather than trying to support her. If Mishti is actually expecting support from Kuhu, then also she’s delusional. Lol 

Mishti is taking unnecessary pressure on herself when she has a loving and supportive husband. Instead of being happy with that, she is more sensitive and worried about acceptance and aashirwad from the rest of his family. And the point is, everyone is nice to her right now anyways, but she is getting caught up in labels like “neg” and “pehli rasoi”....as if these material things will decide her acceptance level. 

I don’t know if Mishti will ever realize that she is chasing ghosts in a sense. Yeh sab ek neg se fix nahin hone wala.....and she needs to make choices about defining her happiness on her own terms or defining it per societal expectations 🤷‍♀️

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago