Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Will they upload that soon?

They won't I believe!

But that's the only option I have...I can't disturb everyone's sleep

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

And Bhagee, your speculation about dating app is partially correct cause Bunty is on there with Shravan's face & some girl knocked and he's planning to date her younger sister๐Ÿคฃ

Bhagu ke mooh main barfi๐Ÿ˜†

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Yes, how Suman became normal with Shravan is not clear

It would have been good if Major Bokshi had given the vacation last day not the news about the blood donation

That seems like a good idea!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Thanks a lot for the update Razia....

I can't wait to see the epi

We will have to be patient and watch the show...corona is already causing many losses!

Yes, we will.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

They won't I believe!

But that's the only option I have...I can't disturb everyone's sleep

You might have to watch the episode next day

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

You might have to watch the episode next day

Seems like๐Ÿ˜ญ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Bhagu ke mooh main barfi๐Ÿ˜†

Aur meri taraf se Pizza๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜†

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just finished watching the episode and honestly...I'm NOT disappointed at all!! I'm so happy the show is back and I think the CVs are handling this situation most appropriately.

Yes, there seems to be discontinuity or a leap since the last episode we saw....but I think everything will be revealed to us in the future episodes. So let's have some patience and continue to support our show! All we know for sure right now is that Shravan failed his exams and is studying again ๐Ÿ˜†

1. I loved the first scene ๐Ÿ˜† Shravan's dreams are always the best ๐Ÿคฃ I was quite impressed with Kanikka's acting in that scene....Isn't this the type of content we were craving? Suvan romance? LOL Suman suggesting to run away and then Daadu showing up with a gun to shoot Shravan is something he would dream of.

2. OK so I did find this weird....I feel like the whole civilian vs. army has amplified a lot! Daadu is acting really uptight and more mean than before...I don't like it at all. He's seen yelling at his civilian kids and then refusing to go to a wedding because the groom is civilian. I guess we will also get a back story of why daadu hates civilians. Even at Shravan's house they are seen mocking army ways...so maybe during these 3-4 months something has happened between the two families which has made this army vs civilian thinking more prominent...hopefully more is explained in the future episodes.

3. Shrunty are back!!! Bunty and Shravan together are a riot! I love the new name Bunty gave to Shravan - Gudda ๐Ÿคฃ I wonder if CVs really do stalk the forum because recently someone gave the idea of Bunty on a dating app and then Bunty being interested in Kanchan (Kancha-cheena ๐Ÿ˜†) We want #Bunchan. Loved Shrunty wrestling and then looking at Shravan's drawing of Suman (I thought Suman was the artist)...it was cute how shravan tried to make Sumo happy again

4. There is clearly some tension between the two families and I hope we get more clarity into this. I find Vijay's behavior really weird with Devraj who was being friendly. I thought it was wrong how Vijay indirectly said he doesn't have morals in business...

5. Precap - I can't wait to see it ๐Ÿคฃ It looks so funny...what if it's Dumroo who snuck out to go meet Jhumri, his love...will we actually get #Jhumru??? Looks like all other ships will sail before Suvan ๐Ÿ˜†

Bottomline: It was a very fun episode...way beyond my expectations considering the circumstances they are working under! I am so happy to have our show back! Don't jump to conclusions and continue to support our show!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, how Suman became normal with Shravan is not clear

It would have been good if Major Bokshi had given the vacation last day not the news about the blood donation

Same

The epi was good in general. I think we'll take time to adjust. The cinematography looks better.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Just finished watching the episode and honestly...I'm NOT disappointed at all!! I'm so happy the show is back and I think the CVs are handling this situation most appropriately.

Yes, there seems to be discontinuity or a leap since the last episode we saw....but I think everything will be revealed to us in the future episodes. So let's have some patience and continue to support our show! All we know for sure right now is that Shravan failed his exams and is studying again ๐Ÿ˜†

1. I loved the first scene ๐Ÿ˜† Shravan's dreams are always the best ๐Ÿคฃ I was quite impressed with Kanikka's acting in that scene....Isn't this the type of content we were craving? Suvan romance? LOL Suman suggesting to run away and then Daadu showing up with a gun to shoot Shravan is something he would dream of.

2. OK so I did find this weird....I feel like the whole civilian vs. army has amplified a lot! Daadu is acting really uptight and more mean than before...I don't like it at all. He's seen yelling at his civilian kids and then refusing to go to a wedding because the groom is civilian. I guess we will also get a back story of why daadu hates civilians. Even at Shravan's house they are seen mocking army ways...so maybe during these 3-4 months something has happened between the two families which has made this army vs civilian thinking more prominent...hopefully more is explained in the future episodes.

3. Shrunty are back!!! Bunty and Shravan together are a riot! I love the new name Bunty gave to Shravan - Gudda ๐Ÿคฃ I wonder if CVs really do stalk the forum because recently someone gave the idea of Bunty on a dating app and then Bunty being interested in Kanchan (Kancha-cheena ๐Ÿ˜†) We want #Bunchan. Loved Shrunty wrestling and then looking at Shravan's drawing of Suman (I thought Suman was the artist)...it was cute how shravan tried to make Sumo happy again

4. There is clearly some tension between the two families and I hope we get more clarity into this. I find Vijay's behavior really weird with Devraj who was being friendly. I thought it was wrong how Vijay indirectly said he doesn't have morals in business...

5. Precap - I can't wait to see it ๐Ÿคฃ It looks so funny...what if it's Dumroo who snuck out to go meet Jhumri, his love...will we actually get #Jhumru??? Looks like all other ships will sail before Suvan ๐Ÿ˜†

Bottomline: It was a very fun episode...way beyond my expectations considering the circumstances they are working under! I am so happy to have our show back! Don't jump to conclusions and continue to support our show!

Thanks a lot Alina for the update!๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Why isn't Liv aunty uploading the epi...anyway I'll watch it tom๐Ÿ˜ญ