Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Ok so I did a quick read on twitter for people's reaction and everyone is saying that they feel like it's a new show and they are watching the first episode 😆 Now I'm scared but I won't jump the gun until I see the epi myself...I have some trust on the PH & Uday Berry 🤣 I just wanna see Suvan being cute again tbh ❤️

Hayee ram!

Guys give us a review pls...

I trust the CVs though!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alina.b

Ok so I did a quick read on twitter for people's reaction and everyone is saying that they feel like it's a new show and they are watching the first episode 😆 Now I'm scared but I won't jump the gun until I see the epi myself...I have some trust on the PH & Uday Berry 🤣 I just wanna see Suvan being cute again tbh ❤️

Felt the same too

Characters felt inconsistent to what was showcased earlier. Or maybe I'm feeling a bit too much😆

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bucky

Felt the same too

Characters felt inconsistent to what was showcased earlier. Or maybe I'm feeling a bit too much😆

No...you're not the only one...the fandom on twitter is saying the same...I just wanna watch the epi now 😭

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

When will Sony Liv upload the epi?

My dil is doing dhak dhak!

If not before 12.00 AM then I won't get to see to it tonight..

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Felt the same too

I felt the same. It's like watching a different show. Too much army vs civillian happened in today's episode. Pehle itna nahi hota tha. Anyways it's the first episode after lockdown. Let's see how they progress from here.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

The episode was amazing. Was so excited watching after so many days! Enjoyed a lot

The dream was on the point with Daadu shooting Shravan at last moment🤣 His face was a treat to watch when Suman asked to elop😆 Suman was looking so so pretty on that pink dress Everyone rejected him & for Suman Pyaar to andha hota hai na🤣 Truly it's a dream only! The scene was really beautiful, liked it much.

The balcony scene was cute How easily he make her happy

And Shravan Bunty, In exchange of Suman Shravan relation, Bunty ko Kanchan ki sath chahiye🤣

I didn't like Daadu's this gesture. Just because the boy is civilian he didn't go to the marriage although he prepared for going!

Feeling bad for Devraj. He was trying to cheer up but got reverse reaction I was thinking they'll will show the previous ignorant behaviour or something about the loan but started well only to end up in taunt. Surely Devraj has nothing like that in mind but Colonel got ahead with wrong thinking. I understand he was sad & disturbed but Devraj didn't know it, he should have dealt with it more understanding way IMO.

And about our speculation, the vacation was for Exam.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

When will Sony Liv upload the epi?

My dil is doing dhak dhak!

If not before 12.00 AM then I won't get to see to it tonight..

Will they upload that soon?

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

And Bhagee, your speculation about dating app is partially correct cause Bunty is on there with Shravan's face & some girl knocked and he's planning to date her younger sister🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Felt the same too

Yes, how Suman became normal with Shravan is not clear

It would have been good if Major Bokshi had given the vacation last day not the news about the blood donation

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

The episode was amazing. Was so excited watching after so many days! Enjoyed a lot

The dream was on the point with Daadu shooting Shravan at last moment🤣 His face was a treat to watch when Suman asked to elop😆 Suman was looking so so pretty on that pink dress Everyone rejected him & for Suman Pyaar to andha hota hai na🤣 Truly it's a dream only! The scene was really beautiful, liked it much.

The balcony scene was cute How easily he make her happy

And Shravan Bunty, In exchange of Suman Shravan relation, Bunty ko Kanchan ki sath chahiye🤣

I didn't like Daadu's this gesture. Just because the boy is civilian he didn't go to the marriage although he prepared for going!

Feeling bad for Devraj. He was trying to cheer up but got reverse reaction I was thinking they'll will show the previous ignorant behaviour or something about the loan but started well only to end up in taunt. Surely Devraj has nothing like that in mind but Colonel got ahead with wrong thinking. I understand he was sad & disturbed but Devraj didn't know it, he should have dealt with it more understanding way IMO.

And about our speculation, the vacation was for Exam.

Thanks a lot for the update Razia....

I can't wait to see the epi

We will have to be patient and watch the show...corona is already causing many losses!

Poor people have to give exams🤣

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago