Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

❤️ mee too. Mishbir as hubby and wifey together is what we've all been waiting for soo long 

It's finally here, and they're gonna be each other's strongest pillar of support and love❤️ That's all we want, mishbir to stick together🤗

🤣 don't worry, Abir haina...abir sab samhaal lega, uska kaam hai😉

bechara abir shuru se sab khmabalne ka kaam uska hai... 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Nandu thanks yaar..🤗

this looks so romantic yaar.. ❤️ Loved those last two photos .. hayee☺️

they both look so adorable in simple comfortable clothing.. 

🤗 my pleasure. Yet to watch the epi, but the pics on twittr are enticing enough❤️

hayee I'm just over the moon, that they officially married, husband and wife👏 Har din ek saath, in the same room under the same roof👏👍🏼

They have re-defined love in such simple ways❤️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

things wont be normalize... ab tho aur bigadna baaki hain...

The writers are TRYING to "normalize" it by suddenly making the girls "make up" so easily after all the KAANDS Kuhu did in the last two weeks.....jaise HALWA hai. That is what I'm irritated about. 

Anyways, agar Mishti ko amnesia ke saath mahaan banna hai, her choice. I don't connect with this version of Mishti. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Vaishu but now its not about saas helping bahu or bahu vs bahu naa... i find this new type interesting... i mean see we have seen bahu trying to impress her inlaws n husbands helping them in some show but here the competition itself is between mishbir... mish doesnt know A of cooking n abir is a pro... he is gonna make mish win anyhow, like abir said in precap life is not a exam they can make life beautiful together.. i find this rasam interesting rather than usual hubby helping wifey... 😆 

Was Abir helping Mishti..or was it a competition between mishbir..I hate this yaar..kabhi toh focus mishbir pe daal do.. everything is going typical way..it will be Kuhu vs mishti.i don't know what to say .I'm utterly disappointed!!!

ruhi19 thumbnail

here some pics abhi.. 😆

kitna pyaar hain uske aankhon mein... dead by his way of seeing her...

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

here some pics abhi.. 😆

Thanks Diyu..🤗

This one is my fav one.. Look at his eyes ..

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Vaishu but now its not about saas helping bahu or bahu vs bahu naa... i find this new type interesting... i mean see we have seen bahu trying to impress her inlaws n husbands helping them in some show but here the competition itself is between mishbir... mish doesnt know A of cooking n abir is a pro... he is gonna make mish win anyhow, like abir said in precap life is not a exam they can make life beautiful together.. i find this rasam interesting rather than usual hubby helping wifey... 😆 

haan yaar diyu!👍🏼 mee too hifi! 

I know the kitchen competition thing may seem childish and typical drama, but it's special and cute for mishbir, they are primarily friends who enjoy teasing and playing around😉😃 So they'll have fun with cooking game.

Bechari Mishti as usual will have the "bahu" pressure or kuhu's sister taunts in her head😒, but Abir haina..sab samaal lega❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

kya hua cool!?😲

😲😲

morning!

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The writers are TRYING to "normalize" it by suddenly making the girls "make up" so easily after all the KAANDS Kuhu did in the last two weeks.....jaise HALWA hai. That is what I'm irritated about. 

Anyways, agar Mishti ko amnesia ke saath mahaan banna hai, her choice. I don't connect with this version of Mishti. 

mishti is like that when it comes to kuhu and i dont even want to focus on them... there is so much waiting for them and for us... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

morning everyone🤗

😆🤣"Mishti and Kuhu unite?" haha what a troll on mishbir SR

honestly I'm kinda glad mishbir SR didn't happen, itihaas gaava hai, no tv lead couple actually celebrates their first night on their first night😆

mishbir will have their romantic SR in alag style in their special way❤️ I'm sure the wait will be worth it, the long wait means more angst, passion, love and hawtness😳☺️😆

One of the leads sleeping on the first night is such a standard typical 😆 I'm glad atleast this time it was the girl! Yes! being a bride is bloody tiring aur Mishti ne toh pura bus sajaa li, so she must be extra tired from all the drama the past 2 weeks😕

Mishbir are together under the same roof, in the same room!!Itne me I am very happy❤️  

xx

Nanduuu 🤗

haha it was not an Sr yaar n it was actually a reunion type for the sisters 🤣 both sister n brothers talking was more than couple 🤣

True hifi i was praying we dont get SR now we need a special treat we can wait for that no worries 😆 i want a bus top special 😉☺️

Haan mish was so tired did you notice her voice it looked so tired n strained from all the crying n all... i loved the small scene we got... the shayari, abir treating her as doll, forehead kiss, letting her sleep till late morning.... ❤️

Haan both are in one room now we are gonna enjoy everything lets just relax n enjoy 🥳