Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

SR nahi hai viji both of them slept... first mish then after saying a shayari to the sleeping beauty abir too sleeps 🤣

That's the most realistic thing tho😆 Being a bride and groom especially after a wedding on top of bus, is no easy thing👍🏼😆 They must be dead tired after all the drama the past few weeks..

finally they are in each other's presence forever!❤️ That's all matters

"aaj tumhare saath acchi neend aaayi"❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail

Abhi today it was ok yaar not a tennis match type... 🤣

if this tennis match continues...then its ok...its bearable...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i dont think mishti said sorry for everything...she only said about SR thing of kuku... for me its ok from mish side... she shouldnt but she is the indirect reason without knowing to her... 

What SR thing? And no, sorry, but Mishti has NOTHING to apologize to to the girl who literally slapped her a day back and then demanded her mandap. 

Hadh hoti hai. This is pathetic writing in the show as usual in trying to quickly "normalize" things. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

😆dear I don't always see romance as mishbir touching each other, talking sweet lovey dovey, if they're in one frame that's enough for me, because I can just sit to see their eyes talking to each other, I find romance in that also 😆

Aasman ki god mein Chand soya 

I love pehli rasoi concept, but not like this, bahu ke upar Pura perfomace pressure daalke 😆,in our saas and bahu always make it together so that bahu gets comfortable with the family ,Ye track hi kuhu ko jalaane ke liye hai to kya Kar sakte 

Vaishu but now its not about saas helping bahu or bahu vs bahu naa... i find this new type interesting... i mean see we have seen bahu trying to impress her inlaws n husbands helping them in some show but here the competition itself is between mishbir... mish doesnt know A of cooking n abir is a pro... he is gonna make mish win anyhow, like abir said in precap life is not a exam they can make life beautiful together.. i find this rasam interesting rather than usual hubby helping wifey... 😆 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

What SR thing? And no, sorry, but Mishti has NOTHING to apologize to to the girl who literally slapped her a day back and then demanded her mandap. 

Hadh hoti hai. This is pathetic writing in the show as usual in trying to quickly "normalize" things. 

things wont be normalize... ab tho aur bigadna baaki hain...

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I don't know about you all...but all I can focus on is MISHBIR!❤️

they're living together under the same roof! in the same room!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8-HJGyhRsW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

just look at that HEIGHT difference😳

Mishti's mangalsutra❤️

Abir in white tee❤️

Rhea is such an adorable kiddo in that saree Just look at her face, such a chubby baby😳 (she's defs gotten a cold, her voice is deeper😉😆it kinda sexy thou😆🤣)

agree Nandu.. Me too yaar.. I am super happy that they are under same roof.. ☺️ they will sharing same room.. doesnt matter when SR happens .. but they will see each other most of time.. their will be small nok zoks .. these small moments are imp.. ☺️

I loved both of them in precap.. Rhea look so gorgeous and adorable in saree .. and Abir in white Tee ,. helping his wife.. so cutee yaar 😳 these two are together..

kitane bhi dragons aane do.. chalega ..😆

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Vaishu but now its not about saas helping bahu or bahu vs bahu naa... i find this new type interesting... i mean see we have seen bahu trying to impress her inlaws n husbands helping them in some show but here the competition itself is between mishbir... mish doesnt know A of cooking n abir is a pro... he is gonna make mish win anyhow, like abir said in precap life is not a exam they can make life beautiful together.. i find this rasam interesting rather than usual hubby helping wifey... 😆 

abir pro ke saamne humari mishti hain... its amazing them to see like this...

ruhi19 thumbnail

before marriage mishti is the one who wakes up early morning and now out of the blue kuhu woke up and went for jogging... 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

mishbir ko dekh kar im super happy but mishti ko dek kar bura lag raha hain...

iska khane kya haal hoga... hey ambe maa raksha karna 

❤️ mee too. Mishbir as hubby and wifey together is what we've all been waiting for soo long 

It's finally here, and they're gonna be each other's strongest pillar of support and love❤️ That's all we want, mishbir to stick together🤗

🤣 don't worry, Abir haina...abir sab samhaal lega, uska kaam hai😉

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

@AY: iska Screenshots aur gifs kab milega 😉

here some pics abhi.. 😆