Kuku atleast laughed together

What the hell

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

hifi!

exactly! what more can we ask for right now..we've waited for soo long to see them married

Just like they always gave married couple vibes even before their actual marriage...their cute romantic moments in rv house as hubby and wifey are more than enough for now, until the SR happens later😳

Mishbir are so comfortable with each other, the SR can happen whenever...until then, I'm happy to enjoy their newly wed couple vibes ❤️😃

haha my fav line from the pre-cap is mishtu: "Insaan jaisa khaane bhi nahi aati...abir jaisa kaisa banaugi?" 🤣 adorable Mishtu regards Abir so highly (more than insaan human)❤️ Why wouldn't she? Abir is so worth that godly title❤️

hifi Nandu..👍🏼

@ bold :- true yaar.. 

regarding precap.. I watched it again.. so its competition between MishBir.. 😆 she looks so cute when she is trying open the packets .. 😆 she doesnt know cooking.. may be Abir will help her for cooking 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

One can't make things right by apologizing to a person who abuses you and doesn't respect you.....this is a dumb move on Mishti's part.....mahaan bahu behavior. Mehh. 

Yeah, I will try to watch the last part. I don't have patience for Mishti being back in her spineless zone🥱

Nan nah Anu actually she said sorry like "i feel sorry for you"... kuhu informs about how her SR was kunal hates mish so for that hated her too so mish said that... actually mish is not being mahaan tbh... she didnt think of anyone during the competition today her whole concentration was on abir n her life only she just wants it to be easy thats all... she won the game today but didnt care who got the gift meenu or kuhu... she wants to be cordial with kuhu for abir sake to not let the brothers relationship get affected bcoz of kuhu's immature behavior or bcoz of them... 

even in precap its gonna be a competition like today between mishbir, not about saas bahu or jethani devrani... as of now everything is about mishbir atleast for mish n abir... 

you watch it dear its not that bad.. 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

before marriage mishti is the one who wakes up early morning and now out of the blue kuhu woke up and went for jogging... 

Kuch bhi🤦🏽‍♀️. Mish made chilas for the whole family also once and now usko khaana banana nahi aata. Aur  Kuhu ko khaana banana kab se aaya? I’m hating this already 

Originally posted by: ruhi19

seeing mishbir is solace but yar mishti expresions se bura lag raha hain..

Haan but she is thinking how she will cook like abir but he will find a way dont worry its gonna be interesting... he cant see his angry chorni face getting dull even a little

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know about you all...but all I can focus on is MISHBIR!❤️

they're living together under the same roof! in the same room!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8-HJGyhRsW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

just look at that HEIGHT difference😳

Mishti's mangalsutra❤️

Abir in white tee❤️

Rhea is such an adorable kiddo in that saree Just look at her face, such a chubby baby😳 (she's defs gotten a cold, her voice is deeper😉😆it kinda sexy thou😆🤣)

ya am happy that they are together now under same roof....❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Kuch bhi🤦🏽‍♀️. Mish made chilas for the whole family also once and now usko khaana banana nahi aata. Aur  Kuhu ko khaana banana kab se aaya? I’m hating this already 

B: yes i remeber that

logics in ITV are poles a part..

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Varshu episode was not that bad... 😆 i laughed bcoz of guess coming trie but now i'm watching again... the sleeping scene, the shayari n everything was so good varshu... do watch episode for it n also precap is interesting... hubby vs wifey cooking competition.. 😆

I was laughing because I know we all expect at least something after TV couple gets married.. But we dont get to see anything.. 🤣 But still we dont stop expecting .. 😆 it was predicted that CV wont give us SR or close scenes... 😆 But yes that sleeping on lap scene was very cute and adorable 😳

hubby wifey cooking competition pahale baar suna 😆 I thought he is helping her 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan but she is thinking how she will cook like abir but he will find a way dont worry its gonna be interesting... he cant see his angry chorni face getting dull even a little

i hope at the end mish rejecting haar and asking abir's saath forever from meenu... this will be worth watch...

for kuhu and nidhi they only need meterialistic things...

ha exactly yaar🤗

I know the kitchen "competition" is kinda lame and typical just for the sister drama But I can tolerate it just because it's cute for mishbir (like they're two friends now couples who are playing a cooking game😆😳)

Nandu i dont think its typical for sisters drama... see today too they had competition between mishbir they were only involved in eo... in precap too its all about mishbir.. usually we get saas bahu or bahu vs bahu but here its different a hubby who is a pro n wifey who doesnt know cooking... maybe i feel this is different 😆