Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The scene was so beautiful and soothing yaar..Abir's shayari has my all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ he always considered Mishti as his chaand..today he got his chaand back and she was sleeping in his arms..koi bhi romantic ya sensual scene se zyada I love the soft and gentle mishbir..

Haan first i laughed bcoz what we guessed came true as they will sleep but again watching it ammu,.,... i loved the small scene... it was so beautiful abir admiring sleeping beauty n the perfect shayari i loved the bit where he removes the curtain for the moon light to fall on her before saying chaand... ❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

@AY: iska Screenshots aur gifs kab milega 😉

thanks to twittr😉

❤️

Originally posted by: ruhi19

B: aaj ke baad u have expecatations on romance... i should say u are very optimist...

I: is it really needed kya...?? in this 20202who will pehli rasoi... kuhu ko jhalane ke alawa kuch nahi...

Yaar this is not a competition for bahu its between hubby wifey naa its interesting they are trying to make the age old rituals into something interesting mish doesnt know to cook but abir is a pro... 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

mike pata hai, we all are waiting for Abir to come out of Hideous sherawani. We are all content with that itself. 🤣 Zyada ummeed se toh thenga hi milta hai

yeah glad that he took his bulky sherwani.. 😆 I was just teasing you..😉

hahaha true..😆 yaha umeed pe thenga hi milata hai.. 

par phir bhi umeed pe duniya kayam hai.,.😆 which means we will still plan and discuss for their SR and romantic scenes .. 😆

B: this is awesome but not satisfied...atleast teek se hug kar soya hota...

haha i was satisfied with the forehead kiss n him making her sleep on his lap... the soulful shayari.. 

Abhi today it was ok yaar not a tennis match type... 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

One can't make things right by apologizing to a person who abuses you and doesn't respect you.....this is a dumb move on Mishti's part.....mahaan bahu behavior. Mehh. 

Yeah, I will try to watch the last part. I don't have patience for Mishti being back in her spineless zone🥱

i dont think mishti said sorry for everything...she only said about SR thing of kuku... for me its ok from mish side... she shouldnt but she is the indirect reason without knowing to her... 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

humari ajeeb couple ki tarah hum bhi ajeeb hain... bas ek kamre meinhidek kar kush hogaye... but lap sleep was awsome... mish baby is looking like a doll in that gown...

ha exactly yaar🤗

I know the kitchen "competition" is kinda lame and typical just for the sister drama But I can tolerate it just because it's cute for mishbir (like they're two friends now couples who are playing a cooking game😆😳)

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

thanks to twittr😉

❤️

Nandu thanks yaar..🤗

this looks so romantic yaar.. ❤️ Loved those last two photos .. hayee☺️

they both look so adorable in simple comfortable clothing.. 

haha Varshu it was not that bad even i was scared but they managed it well comparatively 😆