ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 25 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

🤣🤣🤣 kuhu will jump on Nanko🤣

Thanks for the updates Meri Light🤗

Meri Sam 🤗

this is what happened re 🤣🤣 yesterday was talking about it n see thats what happened n kunal got hit in head when he fell down 🤣

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Abhilasha, usake andar usane red vala kurta daala tha.. 😆 dont expect anything more 🤣

mike pata hai, we all are waiting for Abir to come out of Hideous sherawani. We are all content with that itself. 🤣 Zyada ummeed se toh thenga hi milta hai

ek baat ki tho kushi hain muje... that uru sasumaa hates both bahu's... so yes we can both bro's against saasumaaa... 

Originally posted by AreYaar

What bakwaas is this? MISHTI is apologizing to Kuhu? For real? Overnight "normalization" yet again? Utter nonsense. 

Now I don't even know if I want to bother watching this epi. 

Yes mish wants to make things right n be like the brothers atleast for the brothers sake.... 

if you want to watch Abir shayari to sleeping beauty n end scene with mish bm phone call then you can thats the only best part today... 

I don't know about you all...but all I can focus on is MISHBIR!❤️

they're living together under the same roof! in the same room!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8-HJGyhRsW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

just look at that HEIGHT difference😳

Mishti's mangalsutra❤️

Abir in white tee❤️

Rhea is such an adorable kiddo in that saree Just look at her face, such a chubby baby😳 (she's defs gotten a cold, her voice is deeper😉😆it kinda sexy thou😆🤣)

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

mike pata hai, we all are waiting for Abir to come out of Hideous sherawani. We are all content with that itself. 🤣 Zyada ummeed se toh thenga hi milta hai

zyada umeed karna band karna padega...

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Yaar Aaj atleast thoda MishBir to dikhaate, ek dhang ka scene nahi Mila sr pe, why makers are doing this with us 😒

Vaise abir is real gadhedo 🤣,Hum Sabne Sahi guess kiya tha, mishti is really bold ,nighty and all, fullo ki sej sajana🤣and abir 🤣

Him admiring her first time as husband in their bedroom, haaye 

Ab kal mishbir ke beech mein competition ,I hope thoda bahut romance Dikha de ,ab to thode se hi kaam chalana padega 😆

Aww precap dekh Kar mishti pe sacchi taras aa gaya, sab kuch ek Taraf and khaana banane Nahi aata Aur koi kitchen mein competition karne bhej de, 🤣

haha Vaishuuuuuuuu 🤗

we guessed it right the boy said a shayari n slept n baby was already slept after getting ready 🤣 

but i loved her nighty is was different n stylish.  and Abir admiring sleeping beauty taking her on lap, forehead kiss... aweee that small scene was cutest... 

haha Vaishu its different naa its not a jethani vs devrani but hubby wifey its gonna be interesting 🤣 even in abir dream he only makes khana for mish now lets see what happens 🤣

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

I don't know about you all...but all I can focus on is MISHBIR!❤️

they're living together under the same roof! in the same room!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8-HJGyhRsW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

just look at that HEIGHT difference😳

Mishti's mangalsutra❤️

Abir in white tee❤️

Rhea is such an adorable kiddo in that saree Just look at her face, such a chubby baby😳 (she's defs gotten a cold, her voice is deeper😉😆it kinda sexy thou😆🤣)

mishbir ko dekh kar im super happy but mishti ko dek kar bura lag raha hain...

iska khane kya haal hoga... hey ambe maa raksha karna 

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Yes mish wants to make things right n be like the brothers atleast for the brothers sake.... 

if you want to watch Abir shayari to sleeping beauty n end scene with mish bm phone call then you can thats the only best part today... 

One can't make things right by apologizing to a person who abuses you and doesn't respect you.....this is a dumb move on Mishti's part.....mahaan bahu behavior. Mehh. 

Yeah, I will try to watch the last part. I don't have patience for Mishti being back in her spineless zone🥱

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haha Vaishuuuuuuuu 🤗

we guessed it right the boy said a shayari n slept n baby was already slept after getting ready 🤣 

but i loved her nighty is was different n stylish.  and Abir admiring sleeping beauty taking her on lap, forehead kiss... aweee that small scene was cutest... 

haha Vaishu its different naa its not a jethani vs devrani but hubby wifey its gonna be interesting 🤣 even in abir dream he only makes khana for mish now lets see what happens 🤣

seeing mishbir is solace but yar mishti expresions se bura lag raha hain..