Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleOcean

Yes yes...I will..๐Ÿ˜ƒ waiting for tomorrowBtw, did you see Joon came live on YT..they have already started the working on the next album..I am still not over MOTS:7 so hearing him talk abt working on their next album feels too soon๐Ÿ˜†but then they cant do concerts for atleast the next few months so this is expected..the only good thing abt no concerts for time being is them getting a break from touring and performing..As much as they love performing for ARMY at their concerts, it takes a toll on their health too and the recent clips from Japan tour showing exactly that, really broke my heart๐Ÿฅบjust hope and pray they stay healthy always..โค๏ธ

Yes!!! I didn't understand a word namjoon said but I still watched it live ๐Ÿ˜† 

I saw some backstage concert clips on twitter and man they're completely gone and done after each song set especially that fire+idol melody thingy. Jeez I feel so sorry for them :( 

I'm glad the boys are getting a much deserved break due to the prevailing situation in the world. They're gonna be exhausted when the tour starts so they can relax and have some fun during this time

Hey howz your working phase going? This week has been so good to me work wise cuz I was free as a bird and boss didn't bug me at all. I'm living the best life lol 

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BIackSwan

Yes!!! I didn't understand a word namjoon said but I still watched it live ๐Ÿ˜† 

I saw some backstage concert clips on twitter and man they're completely gone and done after each song set especially that fire+idol melody thingy. Jeez I feel so sorry for them :( 

I'm glad the boys are getting a much deserved break due to the prevailing situation in the world. They're gonna be exhausted when the tour starts so they can relax and have some fun during this time

Hey howz your working phase going? This week has been so good to me work wise cuz I was free as a bird and boss didn't bug me at all. I'm living the best life lol 

I couldnt watch full since I had a client call in btwn but I read the trans on twitter by translators..

Yeah, I hope too that they relax and rest until the tour starts..

@bold- just ๐Ÿฅฑ I dont feel like working at all but there's so much I need to get done..makes me wanna stop working even more..wish I could also say the same as you๐Ÿ˜†

The YT stream for BangBangCon works terribly for me..it stops every 10 seconds and does not even start until I go back and click on the video again..Weverse works so much better..I would have not been able to watch if it wasnt for weverse..its weird because they are also hosting the YT vid but for some reason yt stream sucks for me...just doesnt work๐Ÿค”

Edited by PurpleOcean - 4 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PurpleOcean

I couldnt watch full since I had a client call in btwn but I read the trans on twitter by translators..

Yeah, I hope too that they relax and rest until the tour starts..

@bold- just ๐Ÿฅฑ I dont feel like working at all but there's so much I need to get done..makes me wanna stop working even more..wish I could also say the same as you๐Ÿ˜†

The YT stream for BangBangCon works terribly for me..it stops every 10 seconds and does not even start until I go back and click on the video again..Weverse works so much better..I would have not been able to watch if it wasnt for weverse..its weird because they are also hosting the YT vid but for some reason yt stream sucks for me...just doesnt work๐Ÿค”

Oh dear I hope work doesn't stress you out. Cheer up!! ๐Ÿค—

YT works like wonders for me and I've 4G as well so all good in my hood ๐Ÿ˜† BangBangCon has been fun. It was trending on twitter like mad. Army is crazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

BTS, Red Velvet and BP mostly these days ๐Ÿ˜† .

Before that :

Wonder Girls, SHINee, Girls Generation, Miss A etc .

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BIackSwan

Oh dear I hope work doesn't stress you out. Cheer up!! ๐Ÿค—

YT works like wonders for me and I've 4G as well so all good in my hood ๐Ÿ˜† BangBangCon has been fun. It was trending on twitter like mad. Army is crazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you!๐Ÿค—

Yeah for some reason it was a pain to watch on yt on mobile..but it didnt give me any issue on TV when I played BangBangCon on YT..this was a good weekend!!๐Ÿ˜ƒIt was kind of nostalgic watching their old concerts when you realize how far they have come..โค๏ธ

Spot_lighT thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

EXO is the only group that I follow โค๏ธ

Apart from them I have watched some mvs of Girls Generation.. 

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

DBSK (old), now JYJ. 

EXO

SHINee

only groups, I follow. 

once in a while, maybe 1-2 selected songs from BTS

Junsu's musicals are my favourite.

Wandering-Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail