Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleOcean

@bold - wait, how? Is that even a thing? 😲 Why do I not know😕How do you do that? Please tell me😆

Yeah, I read the episode was very good and saw some clips too..🤣Joon being petty and kicking Cooky because Kook kicked Koya..Kook is a babie though❤️ and some clip of Jimin running while quickly wearing his tshirt but ended up last and him whining at that..and the way editors tried to hide the fact that he was shirtless with text in huge fonts🤣run editors are the best though..their captions are perfect and they really put everything armys feel into their subs🤣

But I didnt understand a thing in this clip you shared..what game are they playing?😆

I see how happy they are and Oh God, their happiness is so damn infectious and contagious..so is their laugh and their smiles..like every time❤️

Yup! I use only the stickers which I make so there are loads of bts & marvel stuff. I don't spare anyone not even my boss when he tries to reach me through whatsapp. Whatsapp = bts stickers 😆

That epi was funny and cute. They had a pajama party and played some games. You should watch the episode cuz I'm not familiar with most of those korean games. There's this one game where they have to make the same expression when a particular word is prompted by run bts staff and poor taehyung got two wrong while the rest of bts members got it right. Their annoyed reactions towards taehyung is hilarious 🤣 taehyung is such a goofball 🤣

I love run bts staff! Those baby noises and squeaky noises they add to bts members is so frigging cute 😆 anddd those funny captions they put 😆

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BIackSwan

Yup! I use only the stickers which I make so there are loads of bts & marvel stuff. I don't spare anyone not even my boss when he tries to reach me through whatsapp. Whatsapp = bts stickers 😆

That epi was funny and cute. They had a pajama party and played some games. You should watch the episode cuz I'm not familiar with most of those korean games. There's this one game where they have to make the same expression when a particular word is prompted by run bts staff and poor taehyung got two wrong while the rest of bts members got it right. Their annoyed reactions towards taehyung is hilarious 🤣 taehyung is such a goofball 🤣

I love run bts staff! Those baby noises and squeaky noises they add to bts members is so frigging cute 😆 anddd those funny captions they put 😆

How do you make stickers for WA..plz tell me..I wanna make too😛

I watched the episode and finally understood what games they were playing🤣🤣

Yes, I love the subs and the baby or squeaky noises the editors add..specially for Jimin and the way always caption kookie as 'The little one' or 'The baby'..makes my heart soft😳❤️

BIackSwan thumbnail

How do you make stickers for WA..plz tell me..I wanna make too😛

I watched the episode and finally understood what games they were playing🤣🤣

Yes, I love the subs and the baby or squeaky noises the editors add..specially for Jimin and the way always caption kookie as 'The little one' or 'The baby'..makes my heart soft😳❤️

@bold check your dms 😉

I'm watching bon voyage season 4. They're never not funny 😆 gosh I can't believe jk had that hair for that long. Yoongi calling him a triangle bibimbap is the funniest reaction ever 🤣 on contrary I think taehyung would look cool with long hair

PurpleOcean thumbnail

@bold check your dms 😉

I'm watching bon voyage season 4. They're never not funny 😆 gosh I can't believe jk had that hair for that long. Yoongi calling him a triangle bibimbap is the funniest reaction ever 🤣 on contrary I think taehyung would look cool with long hair

Thank you🤗 will try that! 

@bold-True that!! 😆

Yes, his hair was the talk of season 4😆but damn he looks super cute and adorable specially with the different types of pigtails😳 Yes, Tae was also growing his hair and it looked good on him but lets see how long he may grow..All the fan edits have been slowly coming true though, for his hair😆 Mullets really suit him too..Jin also looked good this cb specially in the ON mv..his hair looked grown too compared to previous comebacks..

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I mostly listen to EXO..but beside them I also listen to TVXQ , Super Junior , Red Velvet , Big Bang , NCT , SNSD , iKON , WINNER , Seventeen etc.

BIackSwan thumbnail

Thank you🤗 will try that! 

@bold-True that!! 😆

Yes, his hair was the talk of season 4😆but damn he looks super cute and adorable specially with the different types of pigtails😳 Yes, Tae was also growing his hair and it looked good on him but lets see how long he may grow..All the fan edits have been slowly coming true though, for his hair😆 Mullets really suit him too..Jin also looked good this cb specially in the ON mv..his hair looked grown too compared to previous comebacks..

Hey hey PO! Howz quarantine life going these days? I'm done with covid 19 now. Really hope that things get better *fingers super crossed* 

Btw did you watch the florists bangtan? 😆 jin's flower crown 🤣I had a good laugh thanks to bts

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-sHM_Rpa1-/

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

BTS

EXO

BlackPink 

PurpleOcean thumbnail

Hey hey PO! Howz quarantine life going these days? I'm done with covid 19 now. Really hope that things get better *fingers super crossed* 

Btw did you watch the florists bangtan? 😆 jin's flower crown 🤣I had a good laugh thanks to bts

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-sHM_Rpa1-/

Hi!🤗 Uhh..what do I say😆 I am working more than I work while in ofc..like even in ofc my working hours wud get extended but at home there's no limit..atleast I can take well needed breaks which was difficult in ofc😆 what about you? How is it going for you? @bold-seriously, the last few weeks felt like months and am already done..😵Can everything just get back to nrml quick plz😭

I havent as usual..just saw mini clips on twitter😆their reactions seeing the good looking florist🤣🤣 they were more interested in him🤣🤣

BIackSwan thumbnail

Hi!🤗 Uhh..what do I say😆 I am working more than I work while in ofc..like even in ofc my working hours wud get extended but at home there's no limit..atleast I can take well needed breaks which was difficult in ofc😆 what about you? How is it going for you? @bold-seriously, the last few weeks felt like months and am already done..😵Can everything just get back to nrml quick plz😭

I havent as usual..just saw mini clips on twitter😆their reactions seeing the good looking florist🤣🤣 they were more interested in him🤣🤣

Same here!! My boss calls at the oddest hour and since he starts the conversation by apologizing multiple times, I can't even stay mad at him lol. Last friday I had lunch around 4ish in the evening so yeah I totally feel ya babe I really don't wanna work from home ever 😆

In between I do manage to catch bts stuff and watch a few kdramas. They're my happy place ❤️ oh speaking of which are you gonna watch the bts concerts this weekend? I'm gonna check them out

Hahaa the florist was kinda cute! He seemed nervous at the beginning but the boys took control of the episode so the florist kinda settled in. Oh man jin is my spirit animal. I laughed so hard thanks to him 🤣

PurpleOcean thumbnail

Same here!! My boss calls at the oddest hour and since he starts the conversation by apologizing multiple times, I can't even stay mad at him lol. Last friday I had lunch around 4ish in the evening so yeah I totally feel ya babe I really don't wanna work from home ever 😆

In between I do manage to catch bts stuff and watch a few kdramas. They're my happy place ❤️ oh speaking of which are you gonna watch the bts concerts this weekend? I'm gonna check them out

Hahaa the florist was kinda cute! He seemed nervous at the beginning but the boys took control of the episode so the florist kinda settled in. Oh man jin is my spirit animal. I laughed so hard thanks to him 🤣

Yes yes...I will..😃 waiting for tomorrowBtw, did you see Joon came live on YT..they have already started the working on the next album..I am still not over MOTS:7 so hearing him talk abt working on their next album feels too soon😆but then they cant do concerts for atleast the next few months so this is expected..the only good thing abt no concerts for time being is them getting a break from touring and performing..As much as they love performing for ARMY at their concerts, it takes a toll on their health too and the recent clips from Japan tour showing exactly that, really broke my heart🥺just hope and pray they stay healthy always..❤️