Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleOcean

Same..except I gave kpop a chance after I got into kdramas but only ended up being a fan of BTS..There is just something about them and their music..๐Ÿ’œ

Their new album is just!!๐Ÿ˜ I love Shadow, Black Swan, Filter, Louder than Bombs, Friends, UGH! and We are Bulletproof : Eternal the most..Then ON, My time, Inner Child Moon and the rest..

Oh my my my I'm ecstatic to meet another army ๐Ÿค— you nice keep goin' ๐Ÿ˜†

It's crazy how bts always exceed the expectations whenever new music is released. For instance the latest album is so endearing that I'm not even surprised it topped album charts in US, UK etc. It's that good!!

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BIackSwan

Oh my my my I'm ecstatic to meet another army ๐Ÿค— you nice keep goin' ๐Ÿ˜†

It's crazy how bts always exceed the expectations whenever new music is released. For instance the latest album is so endearing that I'm not even surprised it topped album charts in US, UK etc. It's that good!!

Hello to you too!!smiley31 Same here..its always nice to meet a fellow army!๐Ÿ˜€ How long have you been one though? And have you or do you plan to watch them live someday?

^^ Yes, they always do..like before every album release, I have this worry as to how they will top their existing discography but they still manage to and leave me speechless and then multiple songs end up as #1 all together on my list..๐Ÿ˜‚ I dont remember any album where I have just 1 song at #1 position in the list of faves๐Ÿ˜‚ and yes its a well deserving no 1 in all the top markets!!

Edited by PurpleOcean - 4 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

@PurpleOcean

I've been a fan since 2017; DNA era. Ahhh wish I knew them sooner but it's ok better late than never ๐Ÿ˜†funny thing is my dad knew about them before I did ๐Ÿ˜†

I'd love to go to their concert one day but their tickets sell like crazy so it'll be a miracle if I manage to get one. How about you? 

I was watching some old run bts epis the other day and laughing; the one where yoongi is the teacher and others are school kids. They're effortlessly hilarious!

Btw who's your bias? 

PurpleOcean thumbnail

@PurpleOcean

I've been a fan since 2017; DNA era. Ahhh wish I knew them sooner but it's ok better late than never ๐Ÿ˜†funny thing is my dad knew about them before I did ๐Ÿ˜†

I'd love to go to their concert one day but their tickets sell like crazy so it'll be a miracle if I manage to get one. How about you? 

I was watching some old run bts epis the other day and laughing; the one where yoongi is the teacher and others are school kids. They're effortlessly hilarious!

Btw who's your bias? 

I became a fan between Young Forever and Wings era..right before kookie's bday in 2016..so Wings was my first ever comeback and I was blowwwn away ๐Ÿ˜‚ That era will always be special for me and even I wished I knew them sooner, but like everyone says you find BTS at the right time..happened to me too..I was frustrated and exhausted at work to the point that I used to get nightmares about it and they stopped once I found BTS, because their relatable music and funny antics would just make me forget abt the stress outside ofc..Its difficult to put into words how happy they make me and how much I love them๐Ÿ’œ

How did your dad know them though? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Their concert tickets, yes..I can relate absolutely..I have failed twice, for Wings tour and Love Yourself but managed to get for Bangkok day 2 when they announced an additional date and it was the best concert experience ever!!!๐Ÿ˜ I cant even begin to describe..everything from pre concert to post concert about BTS and ARMYs..and the diversity is Insaaaane..from kids to grandparents and ppl from different countries and races..I had only read abt it but I really witnessed it with my own eyes..Just in my row, there were Chinese,Banglageshi,Indian,Korean and US/European armys..I met Armys from Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia too..It was incredible..Plz, you have to experience it once, you wont regret!!๐Ÿ˜

Yes, they are effortlessly hilarious like they dont need a script..not just run bts, even their random vlives are hilarious with zero effort and they just make you smile..โค๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I started with Jungkook as my bias but slowly they all kept bias wrecking me..a different one everytime and eventually, I was left with no bias..I just cant pick anymore..Each of them is so different and so good its difficult..but they are all perfect together..so I guess OT7 bias if that is even something๐Ÿ˜‚ do you have a bias? If so, who is it?๐Ÿ˜›

Sorry for the long rant..couldnt help ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚

BIackSwan thumbnail

Sorry for the long rant..couldnt help ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey don't be... I loved reading your rant :) 

My dad reads a lot and socially aware unlike me so he knew about bts long before I did ๐Ÿ˜† 

You've been to a LY concert? Wow!! I'm so happy for you!! I'm one of those unfortunate live-stream enthusiasts and grateful to armys that stream concert stuff through their mobile phones ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yup I watch vlives. I find jin's vlives the most entertaining. He's so funny! WWH I adore him ๐Ÿ˜† I also love namjoon's vlives on album reviews. Such an intellectual and an articulate lad. It's always a pleasure listening to him talk because he's well read

Anyways I love them all but there's something about jimin that grabs my attention. He's been my fav since the beginning. His voice โค๏ธ 

PurpleOcean thumbnail

Hey don't be... I loved reading your rant :) 

My dad reads a lot and socially aware unlike me so he knew about bts long before I did ๐Ÿ˜† 

You've been to a LY concert? Wow!! I'm so happy for you!! I'm one of those unfortunate live-stream enthusiasts and grateful to armys that stream concert stuff through their mobile phones ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yup I watch vlives. I find jin's vlives the most entertaining. He's so funny! WWH I adore him ๐Ÿ˜† I also love namjoon's vlives on album reviews. Such an intellectual and an articulate lad. It's always a pleasure listening to him talk because he's well read

Anyways I love them all but there's something about jimin that grabs my attention. He's been my fav since the beginning. His voice โค๏ธ 

Ohh..thats nice!! :)

Yes, I went to their bangkok show in April last yr..3 hrs just went by and felt like 30 mins..I hope and wish for you to get a chance to see them LIVE too, its an out of the world experience ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, their vlives are entertaining..Jimin, Jin and JK together always have the best and most hilarious vlives๐Ÿคฃ Joon's album reviews are โค๏ธ The latest one was just so heartwarming and kinda sad knowing how much it hurts them, to not have army in the audience while promoting..they really love their fans!! ๐Ÿ’œ Joon is the kind of person I can never get tired of listening to, while he speaks..he is just so well spoken..I wish I could understand korean just to know what they say and know their amazing poetic lyrics cuz translation does not really do justice to it..๐Ÿ˜”

Jimin's voice is very very unique and his tone is something I have never heard before..It really adds to the uniqueness of the vocal line..also all the 4 vocalists really have a distinct vocal tone which makes them special for me..not 1 of them sounds like the other which is also applicable to the rapline too..I was never into rap before bts and I think I am still not ๐Ÿ˜† BTS is the only exception cuz the rapline is that good!โญ๏ธ

BIackSwan thumbnail

also all the 4 vocalists really have a distinct vocal tone which makes them special for me..not 1 of them sounds like the other which is also applicable to the rapline too..I was never into rap before bts and I think I am still not ๐Ÿ˜† BTS is the only exception cuz the rapline is that good!โญ๏ธ

@Bold

Ditto! The only rap music I've enjoyed so far is a little bit of Eminem. Bts rapline totally changed my perception about rap music and now I enjoy it thanks to them. Never knew rap music can be poetic until I read English translations of bts rap portions because most rappers just swear in general or can't rap at all๐Ÿ˜† 

PurpleOcean thumbnail

@Bold

Ditto! The only rap music I've enjoyed so far is a little bit of Eminem. Bts rapline totally changed my perception about rap music and now I enjoy it thanks to them. Never knew rap music can be poetic until I read English translations of bts rap portions because most rappers just swear in general or can't rap at all๐Ÿ˜† 

Ohh..same here..2-3 songs by eminem but thats it..until I got into BTS..

@bold- omg same!๐Ÿ˜†not to mention the Indian rappers specially..they really made me dislike rap but BTS rapline changed it all..also, their wordplay, their lyricism, the double and triple entendres..they are all just Insaneee..

Edited by PurpleOcean - 4 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

Ohh..same here..2-3 songs by eminem but thats it..until I got into BTS..

@bold- omg same!๐Ÿ˜†not to mention the Indian rappers specially..they really made me dislike rap but BTS rapline changed it all..also, their wordplay, their lyricism, the double and triple entendres..they are all just Insaneee..

I'm not familiar with Indian music & rappers but I do know Indian movies especially SRK cuz he's my fav Indian actor :) oh btw I'm not an Indian. I'm from Sri Lanka :) 

Speaking of rap music namjoon's Intro Persona has been stuck in my head ever since they dropped Persona album last year. He looked too fine in the video too ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys, BTS is just a part of K-pop which has gained fame in the recent years but don't limit yourself to one band, give chance to other bands too... My story with BTS dates back to 2014, I used to watch too many new band MV's back then and one day I happen to come across this https://youtu.be/50717F_e2Go

I used to listen to their songs and watch their videos, they celebrating Hobi's birthday and I remember me weeping along with the members, they were so young and were working hard like many other groups in K-pop industry. 

Now, I still listen to their songs but a kind of aversion got created in my mind due to few reasons, one being the boys aren't so simple anymore, they had their faces cut off, dyed their hair regularly, overburdened with obsessed fans all over tho it's good for them that their hardwork earned them rewards, fame and money.

This K-pop industry and sasaeng fans are too scary for all the artists involved. I just wish they keep being healthy and complete their mandatory services well.