Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BIackSwan

I'm not familiar with Indian music & rappers but I do know Indian movies especially SRK cuz he's my fav Indian actor :) oh btw I'm not an Indian. I'm from Sri Lanka :) 

Speaking of rap music namjoon's Intro Persona has been stuck in my head ever since they dropped Persona album last year. He looked too fine in the video too 😎 

Ahhh..ok..sorry..I guess I just assumed you are Indian..my bad..Apologies!😊

@bold - True..😆I also loved his Live performance for persona

What are your top fav songs from their discography? Like of all official albums and free soundcloud discography included..and did you like their latest feature song on Lauv's album? I love it and its stuck in my head..😆Both Jimin and JK sound sooo good❤️

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PurpleOcean

Ahhh..ok..sorry..I guess I just assumed you are Indian..my bad..Apologies!😊

Hey no need to apologize 😆 

Ahhh it's difficult to choose but here are few of my fav tracks... not gonna mention anything on MOTS 7 because I won't have enough space otherwise 😆 

• Blood, sweat & tears (all time fav)
  • Butterfly 
  • Make it right
  • Hold me tight
  • Serendipity
  • N.O.
  • Love maze
  • Tear
  • Persona
  • Dimple

Feel like I betrayed the entire discography by selecting these... literally there's no bad song in their albums. It's insane 😆 so what are your favs? 

Btw I'm supposed to work from home due to covid 19 but half the time I'm watching bts funny videos, their run epis or hallmark movies. It's a miracle that boss hasn't fired me yet 🤣

PurpleOcean thumbnail

Hey no need to apologize 😆 

Ahhh it's difficult to choose but here are few of my fav tracks... not gonna mention anything on MOTS 7 because I won't have enough space otherwise 😆 

• Blood, sweat & tears (all time fav)
  • Butterfly 
  • Make it right
  • Hold me tight
  • Serendipity
  • N.O.
  • Love maze
  • Tear
  • Persona
  • Dimple

Feel like I betrayed the entire discography by selecting these... literally there's no bad song in their albums. It's insane 😆 so what are your favs? 

Btw I'm supposed to work from home due to covid 19 but half the time I'm watching bts funny videos, their run epis or hallmark movies. It's a miracle that boss hasn't fired me yet 🤣

@bold - SAME SAME!! Like its so damn difficult to pick some songs let alone just 1 from each album😆

My favs would be Blood Sweat and Tears, Spring Day,Save Me, Young Forever, Tomorrow, Home, Paradise, Dead Leaves, Hold Me Tight, Butterfly, We are Bulletproof : Eternal, Magic Shop, 2! 3! and Louder than Bombs for OT7 songs..Tear, Ddaengg and UGH for rapline, The Truth Untold and House of Cards for Vocal Line, For Solos, its just all of them I guess😆 but a little more of First Love, Seesaw, Shadow, Lie, Euphoria, Filter, My Time, Epiphany, Awake, MAMA, Persona, Singularity, Love, Inner child😆

Among Japanese ones, Its Crystal Snow, Let Go, Dont Leave me.. 

These are all I can think of from the top of my head and I am sure I missed some but damn it really feels like betraying as you said😆

@blue -🤣how is it possible to even work like this😆Work from home hasnt started for me yet but even when it does, I wont be able to do this😒I have given up on catching up with all the content like vlives and run episodes or bangtan bomb 😆 I just keep up with updates and short clips on twitter..😆

BIackSwan thumbnail

@blue -🤣how is it possible to even work like this😆Work from home hasnt started for me yet but even when it does, I wont be able to do this😒I have given up on catching up with all the content like vlives and run episodes or bangtan bomb 😆 I just keep up with updates and short clips on twitter..😆

I'm updated with run bts and bangtan bombs.... see how productive I've been 🤣 but I'm still behind vlives. Birthday vlives are the cutest <3 especially hobi's one & jin's. Ahhh they're such adorable creatures ❤️

I watched bring the soul movie again few days ago. Feel bad watching them getting exhausted and drained out after concerts, practices etc but still they have big smiles on their faces. Hope they enjoy this ride while it lasts

PurpleOcean thumbnail

I'm updated with run bts and bangtan bombs.... see how productive I've been 🤣 but I'm still behind vlives. Birthday vlives are the cutest <3 especially hobi's one & jin's. Ahhh they're such adorable creatures ❤️

I watched bring the soul movie again few days ago. Feel bad watching them getting exhausted and drained out after concerts, practices etc but still they have big smiles on their faces. Hope they enjoy this ride while it lasts

🤣🤣

I am behind on everything except music and their documentaries..I guess the latest series is still left though..will catch up some day😆 Yes, their birthday vlives are ❤️

@bold - Gosh, It always hurts seeing them smile through the pain and exhaustion..I will never forget how kookie fainted during Wings tour and still went up later to finish the concert..thats one of the moments that hurt badly..I also remember watching a clip of some producers or someone from the industry saying they saw BTS perform at an award show but the moment they came down from the stage, they had to be taken away and had to breathe through respirators and oxygen cans and they said they never saw idols this way after a performance💔These boys really give their all when they perform so whenever its a difficult choreo, it makes me worry😔

They are also the only artists who have made me cry over their music, their performances and their struggles or pain..they just dont feel or act like celebs, it doesnt even feel like an idol-fan relationahip with them tbh..they feel like my friends to me who I can relate with, for so many things, which is why they will always be special❤️Their love for each other and ARMYs is one of the best things ever💜

I just saw an edit of Vmin moments on Friends and the feeling it gives..💜

BIackSwan thumbnail

They are also the only artists who have made me cry over their music, their performances and their struggles or pain..they just dont feel or act like celebs, it doesnt even feel like an idol-fan relationahip with them tbh..they feel like my friends to me who I can relate with, for so many things, which is why they will always be special❤️Their love for each other and ARMYs is one of the best things ever💜

I just saw an edit of Vmin moments on Friends and the feeling it gives..💜

@Bold aww you're adorable! I totally relate to your take on the human aspects of this band and their bond with their fans. They touch you emotionally. Like namjoon said, I use them to cheer myself up ❤️ my stress busters are bts and friends tv show 😆

Btw when I was new to bts, I assumed yoongi was the eldest and taehyung was the youngest, jin was the normal one while jhope was the troublemaker. How wrong was I 🤣 the only things I got right was jimin is the cute one, jungkook is good at everything and namjoon is a nerd 😆 

Ooohh and also I made a rookie mistake of identifying members by their hair color. I thought jhope in DNA was jimin because jimin's hair color was red in Dope 🤣 good times!

So glad I met you here. I'm thrilled that finally I found someone on IF to yap about bts 🤗

PurpleOcean thumbnail

@Bold aww you're adorable! I totally relate to your take on the human aspects of this band and their bond with their fans. They touch you emotionally. Like namjoon said, I use them to cheer myself up ❤️ my stress busters are bts and friends tv show 😆

Btw when I was new to bts, I assumed yoongi was the eldest and taehyung was the youngest, jin was the normal one while jhope was the troublemaker. How wrong was I 🤣 the only things I got right was jimin is the cute one, jungkook is good at everything and namjoon is a nerd 😆 

Ooohh and also I made a rookie mistake of identifying members by their hair color. I thought jhope in DNA was jimin because jimin's hair color was red in Dope 🤣 good times!

So glad I met you here. I'm thrilled that finally I found someone on IF to yap about bts 🤗

YESSS...they really are stress busters..my happy pills!❤️ You know many fans and even non fans think armys love them cuz they are some 'woke' artists..On the contrary, what I love about them and why I relate to them so much is because they aren't..they are not perfect and they make mistakes like everyone else but they genuinely show growth from those mistakes..They actually feel humane rather than having the perfect idol image and they are just themselves onscreen even if it may seem embarassing to others.. For ppl at that height of fame and success and with that status, they are surprisingly crackheads, humble, grateful and never take anything for granted..❤️

@bold🤣🤣 I cant remember what my first impressions were😆but it took me a while to recognize them all..I could only recognize Joon initially and kookie😆 Jin's visuals kind of attacked me when I first saw him and he looked sane and normal to me which he is not..🤣

I am glad I met you here too😳🤗I get that feeling of finding someone who understands when you talk and rant abt BTS..totally relatable😆 I converted one of my besties into an ARMY by emotionally blackmailing her to give them a chance..She was a fan of another grp back then and didnt even wanna check out anyone..I just asked her to give them a chance for me and that she didnt even have to be a fan..just to give them a chance and the rest is history🤣🤣

BIackSwan thumbnail

I am glad I met you here too😳🤗I get that feeling of finding someone who understands when you talk and rant abt BTS..totally relatable😆 I converted one of my besties into an ARMY by emotionally blackmailing her to give them a chance..She was a fan of another grp back then and didnt even wanna check out anyone..I just asked her to give them a chance for me and that she didnt even have to be a fan..just to give them a chance and the rest is history🤣🤣

You're right! They aren't perfect and they endorse being ordinary is extraordinary :)

I like your bestie already & I can totally relate to you 😆 My besties aren't into anything remotely related to Korea but they tolerate my bts & kdrama love. In fact I've made bts stickers and use them frequently on whatsapp so now they're somewhat familiar with the lads. It's my way getting all my friends and family into bts 🤣

Btw I know you're outdated with regard to run bts but you should check out today's episode. It's hilarious! Here's a small glimpse :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Hd3OsJpAA/

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I only listen to EXO..my one and only fav grp...ufff I miss them so much ...

I want to see them LIVE one more time..

PurpleOcean thumbnail

You're right! They aren't perfect and they endorse being ordinary is extraordinary :)

I like your bestie already & I can totally relate to you 😆 My besties aren't into anything remotely related to Korea but they tolerate my bts & kdrama love. In fact I've made bts stickers and use them frequently on whatsapp so now they're somewhat familiar with the lads. It's my way getting all my friends and family into bts 🤣

Btw I know you're outdated with regard to run bts but you should check out today's episode. It's hilarious! Here's a small glimpse :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Hd3OsJpAA/

@bold - wait, how? Is that even a thing? 😲 Why do I not know😕How do you do that? Please tell me😆

Yeah, I read the episode was very good and saw some clips too..🤣Joon being petty and kicking Cooky because Kook kicked Koya..Kook is a babie though❤️ and some clip of Jimin running while quickly wearing his tshirt but ended up last and him whining at that..and the way editors tried to hide the fact that he was shirtless with text in huge fonts🤣run editors are the best though..their captions are perfect and they really put everything armys feel into their subs🤣

But I didnt understand a thing in this clip you shared..what game are they playing?😆

I see how happy they are and Oh God, their happiness is so damn infectious and contagious..so is their laugh and their smiles..like every time❤️

Edited by PurpleOcean - 4 years ago