Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

But Harsh would've been too small for the role in 2005 na?

He was just talking in hypotheticals but now that Harsh is old enough, it would be painful for Anil to let his biggest movie go to someone other than his son. 

Sonam is just acting foolish because she could have never done Sri's role. Anil would have preferred a relaunch for Harsh with it. Not only that, Sonam can't dance at all and the songs were so iconic in the movie plus people don't even like her. Everyone would have been pissed if she was cast. 

GumGum thumbnail

Anil should just reboot his own PH's classic Aisha, this time reversing role, Burden playing Aisha's male version. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

People are real story makers here. Making up theories and stating them as fact.

Mr India is Anil's iconic role. It would have been common courtesy to simple notify him that a project was being made around his movie. How foolish would he have looked if someone had broached the subject with him and he denied it being made because he was none the wiser.

People have been known to be offended for less than that in Bollywood so let's not act as if the Kapoors were being unreasonnable. 

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I dont understand why these bolly bimbos try to act as smart when they dont have brain

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I don't think there's any doubt abt who is playing Seema. Dhadak, Gunjan, Bombay Girl all produced by Zee. All tamil films produced by Boney is co-produced by Zee. Even Maidan is by Zee. 

Paanipaat was also produced by Zee.

The thing with Bollywood is that they don't know how to preserve their films. Abhi tak they should've restored the film and made it into HD, made merchandises and sold them. There's not even a single official merchandise available of Mr.India till date. Just one stupid ride in Imagica and that's it. Thank god atleast Zee keeps on showing the film which means the demand is still there.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Mr India is Anil's iconic role. It would have been common courtesy to simple notify him that a project was being made around his movie. How foolish would he have looked if someone had broached the subject with him and he denied it being made because he was none the wiser.

Boney should have definitely informed Anil ahead of time but Boney has never been that nice a person. 

People don't generally go around asking actors if their old movies are being remade. When does that happen? I doubt Anil had to face any humiliation like that.

It's a family issue but Sonam and her family are making it public. What do they want out of it? They obviously want something if they're taking a family feud to the audience instead of dealing with it at home. Obviously people are going to speculate about what they're aiming for - do they want a profit share? Do they want Harsh or Sonam cast? Does Anil also want to get on board as a producer? 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Boney should have definitely informed Anil ahead of time but Boney has never been that nice a person. 

People don't generally go around asking actors if their old movies are being remade. When does that happen? I doubt Anil had to face any humiliation like that.

It's a family issue but Sonam and her family are making it public. What do they want out of it? They obviously want something if they're taking a family feud to the audience instead of dealing with it at home. Obviously people are going to speculate about what they're aiming for - do they want a profit share? Do they want Harsh or Sonam cast? Does Anil also want to get on board as a producer? 

You mean to say that when they remade Don for example they didn't have the common curtesy to inform Amitabh ?

When they did the Khubsoorat remake, Rekha was aware of it.

In this case they didn't inform the lead actor not the director. One would think they didn't contribute to the movie's success.

How hard could it have been to make a phone call? 

I don't know what went on behind enclosed doors but I can understand how Anil's family can be outraged on his behalf by this lack of respect. No one likes a close one to be direspected. 

What I find amusing though is people rationalising their outrage by stating that Sonam or Harsh wanted to be part of the movie. Had it been so, I'm pretty sure it could have happened years ago.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zoinks

Toh 2005 mein hi kya ban rahi thi? Kehne ka matlab tha... mere teenage bete ko bada hone do phir banayenge.

Harsh ko fit karo

Sonam ko fit karo

Jhanvi ko fit karo 

Fir arjun ko bhi 

Full family think it would be franchise toh wanna cash it in.

And anil would want to play 15-20 min role passing the torch scenes

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Boney dint inform Anil ? ðŸ˜† Kapoors wont paint a happy picture anymore ? ðŸ˜†