Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saare saboot, itihaas, aur karnaame madde nazar rakhte hue yeh adalat Boner ko hustler bayan karti hai. Kitne baar duba yeh banda, aur kitne baar uthke aaya.👏

Useless kapoor khandan kids should get lost from bollywood...no...from earth...

Sonam, her bro..no acting skills...still big mouth..

She thinks she and her hairy papa are some raja rani of some place 

humdekhenge thumbnail

Lol. Kya drama hai yeh log. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

80s kids, 90s kids, 2000s kids grew up watching Mr. India... it still gets aired on A-list channels. So if well made, the movie will make money/

I was referring to the generation grown upon Avengers, X-Men, black panther kind of concepts. In front of them Mr India is very novice.

Not sure how well it will be received. Besides now concepts have to be very well crafted, logical, with excellent computer graphics to work

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

I was referring to the generation grown upon Avengers, X-Men, black panther kind of concepts. In front of them Mr India is very novice.

Not sure how well it will be received. Besides now concepts have to be very well crafted, logical, with excellent computer graphics to work

I've included the 2000s kids, the youngest of the millennials... they would definitely go. 2010s kids are too young, don't go to theaters they are busy with PUBG and online games (The reason why kids' favorite Varun has been giving flops these days)

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

I've included the 2000s kids, the youngest of the millennials... they would definitely go. 2010s kids are too young, don't go to theaters they are busy with PUBG and online games (The reason why kids' favorite Varun has been giving flops these days)

This same generation around me is too smart for such stuff. Skeptical about it.

😆yeah kids are super crazy for PUBG😒 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anil Kapoor can't pick up his own damn phone and call his own brother? 🙄 Nautanki this whole family. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: humdekhenge

https://twitter.com/sonamakapoor/status/1231174589348274176?s=21

She aint letting go. 

dumbass convenience feminist using the sexism card, as usual and than her fans wonder, why this idiot gets all the hate.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't care about her or her feelings.