Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mapogo

Umar is tweeting this for Himanshi without taking any name, that's why he used "All u Asim fans" it's a code name for Himanshi.

This is what Umar was trying to say.

"All u Asim fans" (Himanshi)

"you need to relax he has entertained you all these four months" (Umar is referring to the time Asim and Himanshi spend in BB house)

All of this fight between fans started when Asim posted a video on his Instagram, in that video, Asim was drinking his favourite tea with Rashmi. After seeing that video Himanshi went live on youtube and on that live stream, Himanshi was crying for 4 hours without saying anything and after that live stream abruptly ended.

that's why Himanshi tweeted "A Strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn't crying last night" (she was crying yesterday, but now she's a strong woman who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night}

😈😎😎😎😎😎smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16😈

#

Yeh kya nautanki hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

Isko BHI attention chaiye πŸ€£

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

#

Yeh kya nautanki hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

Isko BHI attention chaiye πŸ€£

I was joking, all of those things that I wrote didn't happen, I don't even know what is going on, sorry for the confusion πŸ˜†

ImageImage

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I was joking, all of those things that I wrote didn't happen, I don't even know what is going on, sorry for the confusion πŸ˜†

ImageImage

Koi na .... 

Hume imagine Kar bada mazza Aaya πŸ˜†

Kyonki Aapka post HK ke tweet se Zyada sense banata hai πŸ˜†

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think umar tweet is for fans who are bashing AsiManshi.....he has written in her support. Aur himanshi mujhe kabhi nahi samajh aayi toh i dont know what she means by her tweet. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ImageImage

Hahahah too good!

With all the next level drama this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually happenedπŸ˜†

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Koi na .... 

Hume imagine Kar bada mazza Aaya πŸ˜†

Kyonki Aapka post HK ke tweet se Zyada sense banata hai πŸ˜†

sacch meiπŸ˜†

could relate to her very well🀣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What a condescending tone of Bade bhaiya for Asim's fans.....jinko apni personal life private rakhni hoti hai woh Big Boss mein nahi aate....bade bhaiya..

and Himanshi is a fake..and she is a drama queen...she is keeping herself in news...she will milk Asim's popularity for all its worth and then drop him like a hot potato...aise nahi koi 9 years purana relationship finish kar deta hai...and if this girl is so fickle...she will find someone else tomm...I am surprised that even Asim's parents are not able to see how Himanshi is using their son..

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

abhi apne aur confuse kiyaπŸ˜†

Both are contradicting ..Umar pointing to Himashi and Himashi pointing to no ideaπŸ€”

Joke Mar raha hai πŸ˜†

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Joke Mar raha hai πŸ˜†

Ha ha..  since its Himashi i kinda believed itπŸ˜†

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What a condescending tone of Bade bhaiya for Asim's fans.....jinko apni personal life private rakhni hoti hai woh Big Boss mein nahi aate....bade bhaiya..

and Himanshi is a fake..and she is a drama queen...she is keeping herself in news...she will milk Asim's popularity for all its worth and then drop him like a hot potato...aise nahi koi 9 years purana relationship finish kar deta hai...and if this girl is so fickle...she will find someone else tomm...I am surprised that even Asim's parents are not able to see how Himanshi is using their son..

Both are using each other, otherwise after show is over, how these two poor people will be in limelight. At the last episode, when sallu was saying to Himanshi ki Gale lagi ya Gale padi? It was mother of Himanshi, who was clapping very hard. Asim's parents are way smart, his mother even blamed BB ki 4 mahine mere bachhe ko bahut sataya hai..it was pure drama for sympathy votes..still Asim lost and now retired IAS officer is calling trophy as mettalic frame🀣 kyon Bhai Asim usiliye yeh sab Kiya na show me? So full family is as fake as fake surgeon, fake poor PG resident and now poor innocent Himanshi.