Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Umar is tweeting this for Himanshi without taking any name, that's why he used "All u Asim fans" it's a code name for Himanshi.

This is what Umar was trying to say.

"All u Asim fans" (Himanshi)

"you need to relax he has entertained you all these four months" (Umar is referring to the time Asim and Himanshi spend in BB house)

All of this fight between fans started when Asim posted a video on his Instagram, in that video, Asim was drinking his favourite tea with Rashmi. After seeing that video Himanshi went live on youtube and on that live stream, Himanshi was crying for 4 hours without saying anything and after that live stream abruptly ended.

that's why Himanshi tweeted "A Strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn't crying last night" (she was crying yesterday, but now she's a strong woman who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night}

😈😎😎😎😎😎smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16😈

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mapogo

Umar is tweeting this for Himanshi without taking any name, that's why he used "All u Asim fans" it's a code name for Himanshi.

This is what Umar was trying to say.

"All u Asim fans" (Himanshi)

"you need to relax he has entertained you all these four months" (Umar is referring to the time Asim and Himanshi spend in BB house)

All of this fight between fans started when Asim posted a video on his Instagram, in that video, Asim was drinking his favourite tea with Rashmi. After seeing that video Himanshi went live on youtube and on that live stream, Himanshu was crying for 4 hours without saying anything and after that live stream abruptly ended.

that's why Himanshi tweeted "A Strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn't crying last night" (she was crying yesterday, but now she's a strong woman who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night}

😈😎😎😎😎😎smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16😈

Are u  serious??🀣

Hope its a jokeπŸ˜†

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Are u  serious??🀣

Hope its a jokeπŸ˜†

Main hamesha sach hi bolta hoon, aur sach ke siva kuch nahi bolta. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

MUNNII thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mapogo

Main hamesha sach hi bolta hoon, aur sach ke siva kuch nahi bolta. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

abhi apne aur confuse kiyaπŸ˜†

Both are contradicting ..Umar pointing to Himashi and Himashi pointing to no ideaπŸ€”

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I dont think its AsiManshi related

Maybe Umar said this as some Asim fans were like unhappy with AsiManshi relationship and were like tweeting negative about  Himanshi.

If he really had issues with himanshi he wont have even tweeted about this and in this way toh bilkul nahi.

Coming to Himanshi, her tweets r so random sometimes lol so I m not sure about her πŸ˜†

MUNNII thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Maybe Umar said this as some Asim fans were like unhappy with AsiManshi relationship and were like tweeting negative about  Himanshi.

If he really had issues with himanshi he wont have even tweeted about this and in this way toh bilkul nahi.

Coming to Himanshi, her tweets r so random sometimes lol so I m not sure about her πŸ˜†

I know she is your competition and  you wont have good words about herπŸ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

I know she is your competition and  you wont have good words about herπŸ˜†

lol aisa kuch nahi hai πŸ˜†

i like himanshi tho πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think lots of Asim fans are trolling Himanshi on his timeline 

May be that's why he posted that. 

Coming to Asim's insta story there were two on the topic of friends one about friend turned foe and the other one on the topic friends is his pic with Rashmi. 

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Exactly ye unn fans k liye tha tweet jo Asim ki life ko control krna chahte unko har baat se pblm hai...Its his life his choice his a/c uska jo mann karega vo post karega...Basically Asim shared Himanshi pic in his story to ye log bhadak gye hai aur kuch bhi bol rhe hai...Glad Umar tweeted nd cleared his stance ki usko koi pblm nhi hai unke relation se...Its completely Asim choice....Fans ko limit mein rehna chahiye hai...Nthng new ye har fandom mein chlta hai I m to used to all this bs mera ye maan na hai hamare fav ki hi khushi mein hamari khushi honi chahiye:-) nd I like them bcz I respect Asim nd his feelings for her a lot β€οΈ