Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mapogo

Umar is tweeting this for Himanshi without taking any name, that's why he used "All u Asim fans" it's a code name for Himanshi.

This is what Umar was trying to say.

"All u Asim fans" (Himanshi)

"you need to relax he has entertained you all these four months" (Umar is referring to the time Asim and Himanshi spend in BB house)

All of this fight between fans started when Asim posted a video on his Instagram, in that video, Asim was drinking his favourite tea with Rashmi. After seeing that video Himanshi went live on youtube and on that live stream, Himanshi was crying for 4 hours without saying anything and after that live stream abruptly ended.

that's why Himanshi tweeted "A Strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn't crying last night" (she was crying yesterday, but now she's a strong woman who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night}

😈😎😎😎😎😎smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16smiley16😈

Lol 🀣 tea Wala u r joking I know

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What a condescending tone of Bade bhaiya for Asim's fans.....jinko apni personal life private rakhni hoti hai woh Big Boss mein nahi aate....bade bhaiya..

and Himanshi is a fake..and she is a drama queen...she is keeping herself in news...she will milk Asim's popularity for all its worth and then drop him like a hot potato...aise nahi koi 9 years purana relationship finish kar deta hai...and if this girl is so fickle...she will find someone else tomm...I am surprised that even Asim's parents are not able to see how Himanshi is using their son..

Himanshi ka mujhe bhi aik feeling aati hai that yeh kahin chodh na de.umer imo should stay away from making such statements.let it be n solve the issues between himanshi n fans.asim parents r Back in Jammu and also nowadays parents won't interfere much in PL or maybe they know already coz now asim career will start n he's interested in films.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

I know she is your competition and  you wont have good words about herπŸ˜†

Haha 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its not nice of him to say "Y'all need to relax ". Hmm maybe he meant Himanshi going by the tone of that comment. I dont like Asims 'relationship' with her but Im back to liking Himanshi. Her interviews sound nice ..dunno what she is like on twitter or wherever. 

So whats the deal with the crying? Was she drunk?