Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Frankly, I blame the makers here more. At the end of the day, an actor can act but how does that look on the screen or whether it will be impactful or not, that depends on the story and director's vision. Here the leads have been royally ignored in the opening week itself. So it will be really difficult for them to get appreciated as PiyAnsh has set a standard and the makers have already crippled Apurv-Palak with the underwhelming introduction. 

I agree... The makers are to be blamed more than the actors.

The leads were royally ignored in the first week itself. The introduction was totally feeka. I had not expected this...

Even if we don't compare it with Piansh's introduction, the introduction was still totally feeka... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 3 clip I saw on insta, start scene where Palak was given bgm and same trishul sign was showed.. and then she walked in, with all footsteps, made no sense and Apurv was playing mouth organ and she goes till his room and possibly they have a tiny scene.

So yes, intro scene, creative team could do better. 

But post seeing the scene I mentioned, I will stand by my screen presence comment. Cos that scene you could do a mark or you couldn't, and both didn't. You could potray a range of emotions.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not sure about the range of emotions as Palak only peeked and Apurv was playing with the instrument. Piya was actually crying and Ansh listened to her words. So there, they had more emotions to portray.

But yes, may be they could do better. ðŸ¤” 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Not sure about the range of emotions as Palak only peeked and Apurv was playing with the instrument. Piya was actually crying and Ansh listened to her words. So there, they had more emotions to portray.

But yes, may be they could do better. ðŸ¤” 

Considering I have seen similar scenes with better performance, I did tell that..and then I never denied in the 1st place that am a huge Niyarsh fan. They had simple scenes where they potrayed better, Ansh just listening to Piya's tinkle of ear ring showed a range of emotions, if you compare with Palak's listening to Apurv's mouth organ, that had whole lot of music and tune than an ear-ring tinkle in my defence!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Don't take it so seriously Madhura! ðŸ˜† May be they could do better, may be not. And honestly, I didn't pay much attention either. So may be I have missed something. 

But I do agree with you. Sometimes very simple scenes can leave a mark. I told you about M2 and Priyal. But I also felt, it was in complete sync with the earlier incidents and hence that one smile was super impactful. 

As a whole, the first three episodes didn't really seem like properly planned. So I have moved on. We still have Season 1 to discuss. ðŸ˜Ž

Madhura.. thumbnail

Don't take it so seriously Madhura! ðŸ˜† May be they could do better, may be not. And honestly, I didn't pay much attention either. So may be I have missed something. 

But I do agree with you. Sometimes very simple scenes can leave a mark. I told you about M2 and Priyal. But I also felt, it was in complete sync with the earlier incidents and hence that one smile was super impactful. 

As a whole, the first three episodes didn't really seem like properly planned. So I have moved on. We still have Season 1 to discuss. ðŸ˜Ž

I know, sometimes you do. We have switched personalities🤣like I did tell this during the other show time..remember.

Thanks.

You are right, maybe. Yeah we have Nazar to discuss..won't waste my energy on this now..jo karna hai karo.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I know, sometimes you do. We have switched personalities🤣like I did tell this during the other show time..remember.

It's actually seeming so. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† These days I am quite calm and you are on blasting mode. ðŸ˜ˆ Looks like mera bhoot tum pe sawar ho gaya aur tumhara shant prakriti mujhe mil gayi! ðŸ¤ª

Madhura.. thumbnail

It's actually seeming so. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† These days I am quite calm and you are on blasting mode. ðŸ˜ˆ Looks like mera bhoot tum pe sawar ho gaya aur tumhara shant prakriti mujhe mil gayi! ðŸ¤ª

Yeah!!🤣Blasting mode helps too, but am gonna try getting back now to my calm mode, for my peace, too.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yeah!!🤣Blasting mode helps too, but am gonna try getting back now to my calm mode, for my peace, too.

Well, I got my inner peace with the series finale and now watching earlier light hearted scenes. You can try it. ðŸ˜Š 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, I got my inner peace with the series finale and now watching earlier light hearted scenes. You can try it. ðŸ˜Š 

Indeed, finale brought me back here. Am already doing it, that's best. Thanks.