Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1st Episode Impressions 

The Good

Fast paced story  

Mystery that makes you want to tune in

Mo's as usual was awesome.

This time she manages to pull of the innocent look convincingly.

Loved the fight sequence at  episode end

The one where she's boxing her look alike like a pin up doll 😆 was funny.

Dig her new clothes 

Liked the Fl's blue room. I always like how do up the houses in Nazar.

I didn't see a lift but it looked lije Rathods house with changed interiors.

On Apu's side only 4 family members all positive. No ved type. I'm still confused who's gonna take Ved's place maybe Mo. (TellyHeroes always have to have some sort of Oedipus complex.  It's a given plus mandatory misogyny)

Less of negativity on Fl's family side

The Bad 

Not happy with the maternal love story we're gonna get ( Read Apu's child like persona). And yes pls telly gods no daily soap storyline keep ( shudders) keep it multiple tracks like before only. 

Hope he comes to know about Mo soon rather than leaving it to the heroine to prove it to him.

Missed our Panditji This one didn't give much of an impression.

Overuse of Daivik Davansh concept (I guess they didn't have time to come up with something new)

Didn't feel that connect with our romantic leads or with their families yet.

The cousins were comic caricatures. Missed the earlier ones. 

I found the heroine's heart  condition story amusing. They copied Madhubala 

Not happy with her long suffering character.

I hope i get to see spunk in her later on.

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, the main thing that I liked in yesterday's episode was Madhu... Mona was really good.

I absolutely enjoyed her face off with the other Daayan. Although, I still don't understand why the second one has been introduced...

I too liked her clothes...

The FL's room was also good.

And you are right... It is the Rathod House only with a very slight change in the interiors... For example, Apurva's room is Ansh's room only except that they added toys to the decorations.

I did not like FL's mama-mami drama... And I actually FFed most of it while watching today on Hotstar. I don't like all this family drama.

I also could not connect to the leads nor to their families...

And yes, even I am not happy with the maternal love story. Hopefully they don't show us some daily soap storyline. 

Waise bhi, I am not sure about continuing it... Agar daily soap ki storyline pakad li, then I am completely out of it.

Even I missed our old Panditji. Did not like this one... 

The two sisters of the ML... Why are they even there? And what were those ajeeb ribbons in their hair? The earlier cousins were much better...

No idea about Madhubala... But I am not happy with her long suffering character.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, the main thing that I liked in yesterday's episode was Madhu... Mona was really good.

I absolutely enjoyed her face off with the other Daayan. Although, I still don't understand why the second one has been introduced...

I too liked her clothes...

The FL's room was also good.

And you are right... It is the Rathod House only with a very slight change in the interiors... For example, Apurva's room is Ansh's room only except that they added toys to the decorations.

I did not like FL's mama-mami drama... And I actually FFed most of it while watching today on Hotstar. I don't like all this family drama.

I also could not connect to the leads nor to their families...

And yes, even I am not happy with the maternal love story. Hopefully they don't show us some daily soap storyline. 

Waise bhi, I am not sure about continuing it... Agar daily soap ki storyline pakad li, then I am completely out of it.

Even I missed our old Panditji. Did not like this one... 

The two sisters of the ML... Why are they even there? And what were those ajeeb ribbons in their hair? The earlier cousins were much better...

No idea about Madhubala... But I am not happy with her long suffering character.

First things first u have access to hotstar ??

Madhubala the actress died by 36 because she had a hole in her heart.

Daily Soap - I'll know in a month's time. 

I'm afraid of that myself because of Jinn's success . That they get the idea and apply it over here.

2nd Dayan i thought was like Ruby's substitute 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Frankly I had watched first ep and after reading today's WU tried to watch that last part where Palak comes to Apoorv house.

Cant feel any connection to any character not even leads🥱Not even feel like reading WU further also.

All things looks same copy paste. and now i realized that how much i loved Nazar characters in front of Nazar 2. For me Nazar 2 is plain boring that i do not feel like continuing at all.

So finally for me Nazar ends here with season 1 only , i am not continuing with Season 2. For me Nazar always means Rathores and PiAnsh.❤️

BYE ALL, its lovely discussing here. 🤗

See ya around M

Hallyumint thumbnail

luv the screencaps  ❤️

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I have Hotstar on my father's cellphone... But no Hotstar VIP.

Oh yes... I had forgotten completely. 

Now that you told me, I remember my maa telling me about it some years ago when she was watching a Madhubala movie... 

And I will take my final decision within a week or 10 days.

I'm afraid of that myself because of Jinn's success . That they get the idea and apply it over here.

This is the exact reason why I am wary of this season of Nazar... They might apply this idea due to Djinn's success.

Even I thought the same... Maybe we might get to know within a few days. Cos I really want to know how does she fit in this brother-sister duo equation.

As of now, I just know this much that my guess about her being the Daayan from the first promo was absolutely correct.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, I have Hotstar on my father's cellphone... But no Hotstar VIP.

Oh yes... I had forgotten completely. 

Now that you told me, I remember my maa telling me about it some years ago when she was watching a Madhubala movie... 

And I will take my final decision within a week or 10 days.

This is the exact reason why I am wary of this season of Nazar... They might apply this idea due to Djinn's success.

Even I thought the same... Maybe we might get to know within a few days. Cos I really want to know how does she fit in this brother-sister duo equation.

As of now, I just know this much that my guess about her being the Daayan from the first promo was absolutely correct.

From a distance didn't she look like Mo. I was fooled for a short time.

Yes Jinn I'd loathe that to happen here.  

In any case new episodes of Nazar now only come in the afternoon 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

From a distance didn't she look like Mo. I was fooled for a short time.

Well I wasn't... I didn't find her resembling Mona.

I was actually waiting for her to enter. I wanted to know if I was right or not...

For a second I thought that she slightly resembled Sana, only 1 or 2%...

Yes Jinn I'd loathe that to happen here.  

Same here... I have decided to give this season at least 10 days before I take the decision to watch or quit... But if by any chance, I feel that they are going to take the same route, I will quit permanently.

In any case new episodes of Nazar now only come in the afternoon 

I don't know...

Possibly they don't have an episode bank as they have only recently started shooting for S2 so Hotstar is receiving the episode files late. They should have kept a gap between the two seasons...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Season 1 episode 1 was gripping especially as they announced the kids were the dayans children. Then the whole twist whilst we thought he it was Mohona but turned out to be Ruby. 

It was colourful and bright. The new one looks like they are saving on electricity and brightness and it's a low budget production. It seems dark. 

The story is moving fast and they have a Vedashri part 2. I don't think this season will even reach 100 full episodes let alone 200 even. 

It's hard to see the same house with different cast. 

This cast just ain't like the old ones. Hate to say this I actually miss the Gathods.  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Season 1 episode 1 was gripping especially as they announced the kids were the dayans children.

Agree completely... That episode was really gripping. Compared to that, the first episode of S2 was totally feeka.

Here, I am confused about this brother-sister duo... How are these two Daayan Vanshis?

Then the whole twist whilst we thought he it was Mohona but turned out to be Ruby. 

Well, in my case, I had guessed this part after watching the first two episode itself. 😆

But yes, I was quite curious about Ruby. I was hoping that she might play some important role in the future episodes but once Mo entered, she was just reduced to a useless sidekick...

It was colourful and bright. The new one looks like they are saving on electricity and brightness and it's a low budget production. It seems dark. 

In this case, I did not pay a careful attention...

The story is moving fast and they have a Vedashri part 2. I don't think this season will even reach 100 full episodes let alone 200 even. 

Indeed... They are moving the story forward at a fast pace.

Let's see what happens...

It's hard to see the same house with different cast. 

I agree... I was actually missing Piansh a lot when I saw Ansh's room...

This cast just ain't like the old ones. Hate to say this I actually miss the Gathods.  

Well, even I am saying this, I am missing the entire old cast, be it the Sharmas, the Rathods, Panditji and GM.