Nazar S2 Episode Discussion

Posted: 4 years ago

If anyone's watching the epi can we discuss new episodes here 

what r v waiting for?? Lets do itsmiley36

So 1st epi was ok,  or i cn say impactlesssmiley29

May be i was expecting too much

The entry of both tge leads are mediocresmiley22but yes Madhulika character was mysterious. It looks like a simple family who is under the terror of Daayan then how come madhu becomes a daayan ? This ques is hovering over my mind?😂 

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

what r v waiting for?? Lets do itsmiley36

So 1st epi was ok,  or i cn say impactlesssmiley29

May be i was expecting too much

The entry of both tge leads are mediocresmiley22but yes Madhulika character was mysterious. It looks like a simple family who is under the terror of Daayan then how come madhu becomes a daayan ? This ques is hovering over my mind?😂 

I agree... The first episode was impactless. 

Possibly we have seen a fab introduction in Nazar which is why we were expecting more...

Entry of leads was mediocre. They could have given a better introduction. Also, I did not like the FL's family drama... That torturing uncle and aunt is something which I hate!!

Agree that it looks like a simple family under the Daayan's Nazar... But, how is Madhu a Daayan and her brother a DV? How is her mother a normal human? Are these two adopted? Plus in the precap, she said that she killed her own father... How is no one aware of this? Moreover, how was Madhu being a Daayan so comfortable during that entire ceremony when they put up that trishul, Devi Maa's idol and we're chanting Devi Maa's name? In Nazar, Mo never even came anywhere around it...

Moreover, she wants to sacrifice her brother... Okay!! Is sab main what is the second Daayan doing? Wo kyon apni choti ada rahi hai?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

I agree... The first episode was impactless. 

Possibly we have seen a fab introduction in Nazar which is why we were expecting more...exactly the team of nazar 1 has already set the standard of the show and thats y we are not going to accept less than that😆

Entry of leads was mediocre. They could have given a better introduction.ys.. Ayush and Palak intro was lifeless 😵 Also, I did not like the FL's family drama... That torturing uncle and aunt is something which I hate!!not new in it😆same old story 🥱 

Agree that it looks like a simple family under the Daayan's Nazar... But, how is Madhu a Daayan and her brother a DV? How is her mother a normal human? Are these two adopted? Plus in the precap, she said that she killed her own father... How is no one aware of this? Moreover, how was Madhu being a Daayan so comfortable during that entire ceremony?jaise koi fark hi nahi padta usko🤓 

Moreover, she wants to sacrifice her brother... Okay!! Is sab main what is the second Daayan doing? i think she is fida over ayush🤣 the way she was peeping inside the room and was staring Ayush reminds me of Ruby😆 Wo kyon apni choti ada rahi hai?

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 4 years ago

exactly the team of nazar 1 has already set the standard of the show and thats y we are not going to except less then thatsmiley36

I agree... The team of Nazar has set a high standard. Usse neeche kuch nahi chalega. 😆

ys.. Ayush and Palak intro was lifeless smiley26 

Totally lifeless introduction... I expected more. 😵

not new in itsmiley36same old story smiley12 

And I don't like it... Which is why, I just FFed it while watching.

jaise koi fark hi nahi padta uskosmiley23 

Seriously yaar!! A Daayan is happily celebrating with the others, that too in front of the idol where everyone is chanting Devi Maa's name around her? 🤓

i think she is fida over ayushsmiley37 

You never know 🤣

Umm... Ayush? I guess the name was Apurv?

the way she was peeping inside the room and was staring Ayush reminds me of Rubysmiley36

Actually, it reminded me also of Ruby... Same position on the wall in front of the same room 😆

Bas window par haath rakhna baaki tha...

Jo bhi ho, I enjoyed her face off with our WolvAyan Madhu...

This scene 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Killer nails 💅

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

exactly the team of nazar 1 has already set the standard of the show and thats y we are not going to except (accept) 😆 typing mistake 😆less then thatsmiley36

I agree... The team of Nazar has set a high standard. Usse neeche kuch nahi chalega. 😆hum chalne nahi denge 🤣

ys.. Ayush and Palak intro was lifeless smiley26 

Totally lifeless introduction... I expected more. 😵

not new in itsmiley36same old story smiley12 

And I don't like it... Which is why, I just FFed it while watching.damsel in distress👎🏼

Seriously yaar!! A Daayan is happily celebrating with the others, that too in front of the idol where everyone is chanting Devi Maa's name around her? 🤓this time she wants to become Ekayan 🤡

i think she is fida over ayushsmiley37 

You never know 🤣

Umm... Ayush? I guess the name was Apurv?oh yes Appu baby🤣🤣 

the way she was peeping inside the room and was staring Ayush reminds me of Rubysmiley36

Actually, it reminded me also of Ruby... Same position on the wall in front of the same room 😆

Bas window par haath rakhna baaki tha...

Jo bhi ho, I enjoyed her face off with our WolvAyan Madhu...best scene of the show 👍🏼

.damsel in distresssmiley21

And I hate this damsel in distress drama... 👎🏼

Well, we are already expecting high amount of over glorification, right? 

this time she wants to become Ekayan smiley8

So, she is not an Ekayan right now? Waise bhi, I like the name WolvAyan better... 😆

oh yes Appu babysmiley37smiley37 

Yes, Appu baby...

best scene of the show smiley20

Indeed it was... 👍🏼

And her dialogue to the other Daayan: halwa hai kya?

Kya style tha...

Frankly I had watched first ep and after reading today's WU tried to watch that last part where Palak comes to Apoorv house.

Cant feel any connection to any character not even leads🥱Not even feel like reading WU further also.

All things looks same copy paste. and now i realized that how much i loved Nazar characters in front of Nazar 2. For me Nazar 2 is plain boring that i do not feel like continuing at all.

So finally for me Nazar ends here with season 1 only , i am not continuing with Season 2. For me Nazar always means Rathores and PiAnsh.❤️

BYE ALL, its lovely discussing here. 🤗

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

This scene 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Killer nails 💅

Madhu snackofied on the other Daayan? 

And Madhu ke nails... What to say?🤣