Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Season 1 episode 1 was gripping especially as they announced the kids were the dayans children. Then the whole twist whilst we thought he it was Mohona but turned out to be Ruby. 

It was colourful and bright. The new one looks like they are saving on electricity and brightness and it's a low budget production. It seems dark. 

The story is moving fast and they have a Vedashri part 2. I don't think this season will even reach 100 full episodes let alone 200 even. 

It's hard to see the same house with different cast. 

This cast just ain't like the old ones. Hate to say this I actually miss the Gathods.  

Hi dear. 

Totally agree, story was intriguing and the execution was fantastic. Loved the characters too, Piansh were fab, Rathods, GM, Panditji, Nishant and Saavi. 

All acted well, supporting cast and even Ansh's siblings were great.

Decided to see first episode, you are right. They may do bright settings later. But even a low budget can be executed well. I just loved the fight in two dayans, great acting.

All others, acting was really not good including the leads. Also for me, leads didn't have that charm or spark a couple has. 

Plus again the whole forced sympathy track for both of them isn't my cup.

Had decided to just see the first episode, cos anyways for me Nazar was Piansh and Rathods and others. 

So am done too. 

Honestly whole story and show seems a total copy and even I think it won't go long but we can't predict cos it's a late slot.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, so I watched yesterday's episode too as I was curious about the second Daayan... And I have a few things to say:

01: Are the makers planning to give us an insight into Madhu and Apurva's family or not? In Nazar, in the initial episodes itself they gave us the backstory about how Mo trapped Mridul in the DC, married him, had two kids and finally killed him and their mother... Here, they haven't told anything about these two: how do they possess Daayan powers? If their family members especially their mother is a normal human, how are they Daayan Vanshis? Are they the kids of some Daayan and were adopted by this family?

02: Why did Palak remove her slippers at the threshold of the lift when she came to their house? Saamne laal kumkum pada dekh kar footprints banane ka man kar raha tha kya?

03: That second Daayan has come to take Apurv so that Madhu is not able to sacrifice him, right? (Or something like this which she said) But, why isn't she taking him along? She had come to take him but instead of doing that, she is simply chipkofying on the pillar and enjoying the harmonica tune?

04: What is the use of those two sisters with those wierd ribbons in their hair?

05: Why are they playing the "jaaneya" bgm everytime? Till now, the leads haven't even met each other, let alone the other things... To abhi se "jaaneya"? (This one is specifically for me only as I am slightly irritated with this)

Had to say all this... Earlier, I used to watch with my maa and ye saari bakwas unke saamne karte the... But now, she isn't watching S2. So, yahan par bolna pada.

So, you can ignore this if you want to...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi dear. 

Totally agree, story was intriguing and the execution was fantastic. Loved the characters too, Piansh were fab, Rathods, GM, Panditji, Nishant and Saavi. 

All acted well, supporting cast and even Ansh's siblings were great.

Decided to see first episode, you are right. They may do bright settings later. But even a low budget can be executed well. I just loved the fight in two dayans, great acting.

All others, acting was really not good including the leads. Also for me, leads didn't have that charm or spark a couple has. 

Plus again the whole forced sympathy track for both of them isn't my cup.

Had decided to just see the first episode, cos anyways for me Nazar was Piansh and Rathods and others. 

So am done too. 

Honestly whole story and show seems a total copy and even I think it won't go long but we can't predict cos it's a late slot.

Agree completely with you...

Nazar was definitely a class apart. The story was intriguing and execution was awesome. Plus the entire cast was amazing!! Be it Piansh, Mo, Rathods, Nishant, Saavi, the other three cousins, GM, Naman, Dillu, Panditji, Dola and all the others... All were fab!!

The best part of the first episode for me too was the face off between the two Daayans.

And yes, we can't predict the future of this season. Waise bhi, it is a late slot and I don't think any major show is telecasted at this time...

In fact, my curiosity about the second Daayan got the better of me and I actually watched yesterday's episode. And I ended up getting even more confused... 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree completely with you...

Nazar was definitely a class apart. The story was intriguing and execution was awesome. Plus the entire cast was amazing!! Be it Piansh, Mo, Rathods, Nishant, Saavi, the other three cousins, GM, Naman, Dillu, Panditji, Dola and all the others... All were fab!!

The best part of the first episode for me too was the face off between the two Daayans.

And yes, we can't predict the future of this season. Waise bhi, it is a late slot and I don't think any major show is telecasted at this time...

In fact, my curiosity about the second Daayan got the better of me and I actually watched yesterday's episode. And I ended up getting even more confused... 

Exactly! So I left with good memories.

You did? Great. Anyways this season will be more overglorification. Infact I have decided am going to see season 1 episodes in between.

Thanks for sharing your views. Yes, even my mom liked season 1. She too didn't like season 2 ka episode. 

Yeah, song though is my concern. I want to listen, cos am thinking it blend of stuff. Glad they didn't copy Saajna but doesn't make sense they are repeating it so often if they haven't met.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yes, we all have left with good memories...

You did? Great. Anyways this season will be more overglorification. Infact I have decided am going to see season 1 episodes in between.

Yes I did... Cos I wanted to know how this second Daayan fits in this brother-sister duo equation. But abhi tak na to Madhu and Apurva ke baare main kuch bataya na hi us dusari Daayan ke baare main.

And about over glorification... Well, I am not even a bit concerned about it. Bas they gave one explanation yesterday as to how Madhu was able to stand near that trishul and it was because she didn't come close to it... Which by the way, I am not able to digest๐Ÿ˜†

I actually watch Nazar episodes almost every second day...

Anyways, do share your views once again when you watch the old episodes if you want to... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, which episodes are you planning to watch these days? I am watching the Kohra track...

Thanks for sharing your views. Yes, even my mom liked season 1. She too didn't like season 2 ka episode. 

My maa didn't even think about S2, let alone watching... ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, song though is my concern. I want to listen, cos am thinking it blend of stuff. Glad they didn't copy Saajna but doesn't make sense they are repeating it so often if they haven't met.

Even I am glad they didn't copy Saajna... But yes, the tune and the beats appear somewhat similar.

And yes, it doesn't make any sense that they are playing this even before the leads have met.

My second disappointment was that they have messed up with Dakini Pishachini too... I so hate them for this!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, we all have left with good memories...

Yes I did... Cos I wanted to know how this second Daayan fits in this brother-sister duo equation. But abhi tak na to Madhu and Apurva ke baare main kuch bataya na hi us dusari Daayan ke baare main.

And about over glorification... Well, I am not even a bit concerned about it. Bas they gave one explanation yesterday as to how Madhu was able to stand near that trishul and it was because she didn't come close to it... Which by the way, I am not able to digest๐Ÿ˜†

I actually watch Nazar episodes almost every second day...

Anyways, do share your views once again when you watch the old episodes if you want to... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways, which episodes are you planning to watch these days? I am watching the Kohra track...

My maa didn't even think about S2, let alone watching... ๐Ÿ˜†

Even I am glad they didn't copy Saajna... But yes, the tune and the beats appear somewhat similar.

And yes, it doesn't make any sense that they are playing this even before the leads have met.

My second disappointment was that they have messed up with Dakini Pishachini too... I so hate them for this!!

Yes.

Okay. This was the reason๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Definitely I will, am watching the College track, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, even my mom was like S2 wasn't needed.

Yeah, we told on first day only. Let's listen to lyrics.

Have no clue, a different character? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yes, this was the reason... And I was like: yeah!! She wasn't affected as she didn't come near the trishul. What about the Devi Maa's idol kept in front of her? Or the people around her shouting out Devi Maa's name?

Ahh!! One of my most favourite tracks... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Right now, I am watching Kohra track... And Ansh is just love!! โค๏ธ

The first question that my maa asked me when I told her about S2 was whether Niyati and Harsh are going to be there or not! When I told her that S2 will have a new cast, she was like they can go to hell... ๐Ÿ˜†

I am waiting for that only...

Who?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, this was the reason... And I was like: yeah!! She wasn't affected as she didn't come near the trishul. What about the Devi Maa's idol kept in front of her? Or the people around her shouting out Devi Maa's name?

Ahh!! One of my most favourite tracks... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Right now, I am watching Kohra track... And Ansh is just love!! โค๏ธ

The first question that my maa asked me when I told her about S2 was whether Niyati and Harsh are going to be there or not! When I told her that S2 will have a new cast, she was like they can go to hell... ๐Ÿ˜†

I am waiting for that only...

Who?

Keep all logic aside, like Goddess ke saamne khule aam.

Indeed, and I hadn't seen it fully. Am in love with siblings yaar. Bonding! Even Piansh, Ni and GM.

Kohra, yes Ansh definitely was pure Love!

Exactly, hi5. My mom also said post N1 it was an awesome show and great cast.

Yup

You said some Pisachini..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This is exactly what is bothering me... But then, we already know that there will be even more over glorification in this season. To, ye to bas shuruaat hai!!

Indeed, and I hadn't seen it fully. Am in love with siblings yaar. Bonding! Even Piansh, Ni and GM.

Me too... I really loved the siblings, especially Rishi and Neha.

GM was the best supporting character. I really loved her...

Indeed... He was.

High-five!!

Arre I am talking about the BGM, "Dakini Pishachini"... ๐Ÿ˜†

Madhura.. thumbnail

This is exactly what is bothering me... But then, we already know that there will be even more over glorification in this season. To, ye to bas shuruaat hai!!

Me too... I really loved the siblings, especially Rishi and Neha.

GM was the best supporting character. I really loved her...

Indeed... He was.

High-five!!

Arre I am talking about the BGM, "Dakini Pishachini"... ๐Ÿ˜†

Well yes, but kisko dekhna hai.

Yes, loved them all and GM.

Yes.

Acha wo, didn't pay much attention..I thought same hai.