TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Didn't liked anything about this movie so far

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zoinks

Didn't know Kapil and Ramiz Raja were besties. 

Cant unsee it now

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

83 is a big-budget movie.....they started shooting in June or July of last year I think, and for such movie they had as I spouse a long pre-production period to work on the aesthetic, looks, fashion and so on

.......yet her Deepika is wearing a cheap wig and her entire look is wrong and Ranveer looks totally ridicules in that wig and prostatic teethšŸ˜³

This might have been a great opportunity for Kabir Khan to cast new faces who actually fit the part as someone said earlier her...the movie will be a hit as predictions so it would have been a great platform for introducing newcomers to the industry 

..........well see you at the movies guys šŸ˜ƒ

Edited by desert_rose - 4 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

One doesnā€™t need to be from 80s -  there are enough pics on the internet to compare. They definitely got Romiā€™s wig wrong. 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Deepika wig was OK, But Ranveer wig and teeth are looking so fake atleast tried with new starts..

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Didn't know Kapil and Ramiz Raja were besties. 

How can you even think of Ramiz Raza when thereā€™s beautiful DPā€™s picture ? 

My Deepu is now looking as if sheā€™ll say  ā€œInshallah boys played wellā€ . 

I like this look. People expect her to do plastic surgery to look like Romi. She just needs to capture her spirit 

Edited by HaariBhai - 4 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

One doesnā€™t need to be from 80s -  there are enough pics on the internet to compare. They definitely got Romiā€™s wig wrong. 

I AM an 80s kid, and I'm telling you this is how people looked. It seems ridiculous now but still historically accurate.

ETA. BW hairstyles from the 80s which is what you'll get on Google is not what regular people wore. I remember that pouffy feather style well. Even tried it once myself.šŸ˜‚

Kapil did actually look like that. His pictures are all online.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

"83 for me is an ode to every woman who puts her husbandā€™s dream before her own...ā€ #ThisIs83" She shouldn't be proud of it honestlyshe is saluting who gave up their dreams to support husband. 

And what exactly is wrong with that? Arenā€™t the wives of the sportsmen and Military sacrificing their own selves to be able to support their husbands? She is paying an ode- which means recognizing their sacrifice....And yes some women(and even men) choose to sacrifice their lives/careers to support the other people from their family....Its done out of choice and most of them are proud of it...But the problem is they donā€™t get recognized and taken for granted, and the least one could do is acknowledge their value, effort and sacrifice....

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

I AM an 80s kid, and I'm telling you this is how people looked. It seems ridiculous now but still historically accurate.

ETA. BW hairstyles from the 80s which is what you'll get on Google is not what regular people wore. I remember that pouffy feather style well. Even tried it once myself.šŸ˜‚

Kapil did actually look like that. His pictures are all online.

Iā€™m not saying that 80ā€™s style was ridiculous or not laughing at it at all  - 

Iā€™m simply comparing Romiā€™s pic from internet and DPā€™s given in this topic and their hair style differs - DP could have given better / more similar wig , that is all Iā€™m saying :) 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Indian women are always sacrificing themselves for their husbands. It's the norm. Every woman has stories of putting aside their own desires and ambitions for the sake of their husband. It's not something that should be encourage or seen as something amazing because in the long run, it only demeans women and keeps their place lower in society as men surge ahead in their lives and careers.

Comments like Deepika's are seen as justification of these things being noble and correct. 

Anyway, this movie looks super-boring. Maybe the content will turn out to be great but the constant publicity has been a complete snooze.