How come??🤣

PS - Both of them are looking really cute❤️

🤣pata nahi kaise 

Yup they're 😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U r changing my name yaar....I'm ammu 😆😆time toh lagega,but I was simply talking abt their first night.the night after their marriage..

Sorry yaara.... autocorrect changed your name 😂😂

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

👍🏼

Awww Anu.....its gives you positive vibes naaa.....inspite of all negativity around her Mishti is happy because she finally get to marry her ajeeb admi

And Kuhu been jealous of Mishti is hilarious😆Envy is taking over life completely that she isn't even happy that her marriage just got saved 😆

Exactly mini😳

See how happy and content Mishti looked dispite negetivity around her.......that's what happens with Beautifull good souls 

If you try to hit them with your negetivity that bounces right back n hits you..

Exactly what happened with kuhu

Neither she was able to enjoy her wedding

Nor realise the fact that she got the person whom she loves the most

I guess slowly all the Rajvansh will start loving Mishti more😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

You put it very nicely mini😃🤗👏

Yes.... Kuhu is twisted...she has such dumb twisted thought's that she ruined her second wedding too😆

This is what happens if you wish bad for people specially good people

Kuhu don't even realise that in this dumness she actually got Mishti closer to her dad, mom, badi maa n bade Papa....

Even Meenu will start Mishti gungaan.. To appease aAbhir

Kuhu will have hell of a time burning in jelousey

🤗🤗

Yaar Anu maybe such twisted people do exist😆

Her reactions with regard to Mishti is always extreme. She is so consumed by Mishti that she is not even happy she got a second chance. 

LMAO she has got more feelings for Mishti than Kunal even if its hatred/jealousy😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤗🤗

Yaar Anu maybe such twisted people do exist😆

Her reactions with regard to Mishti is always extreme. She is so consumed by Mishti that she is not even happy she got a second chance. 

LMAO she has got more feelings for Mishti than Kunal even if its hatred/jealousy😆

🤗🤗🤗* ek extra haan 😳*

Yes Yaara.. Very much... People like kuhu very much exist in the real world😆....

We know them as neighbour wali aunty.. Who spy's your move more then your own mom

Bhatinda wali cousin. Who wants a matching jewellery just like you

Aunties around you who tell their kids * see when she can dress up beauty.. Why can you.... Why do you have to be like this* 

Uffffffff.... In Indian society things are measured from others POV😩

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey waah, ek hi Kuhu-Mishti scene ne tumhein bhi thoda melt kar diya for KUHUNESS😆.....yehi toh jaadu hai KUHU BRO ka....then why resent Abir for being so lattu over his Kuhu bro too? 😛

LOL@ your IPK tagline reference for Kuhu-Mishti.....naaa I don't think she wants to be both the tormentor and comforter.....it's more like Mishti has become her only reference point for everything in life.....she measures everything in relation to a comparison with Mishti....whether it's more than Mishti or less than Mishti.....a reaction from Mishti makes her feel like her life has some worth😆.....otherwise she is adrift and doesn't seem to know what to do with herself. So this is not a love-hate relationship......it is an exercise in trying to find relevance for a misguided existence and a spoilt brat.  I'm also struck by how self-consumed all this thought process is.....in trying to validate her own twisted interpretation of relevance, Kuhu has never spared a thought for how an adopted child would feel on being treated like this. When you project hate onto a good soul, it is bound to bounce back and bite you at some point. 

Well, I referenced the thappad precisely because this is not a normal sibling relationship.....in a regular LOVING sibling relationship, you can get away with saying and doing a lot of things.....but jahaan basic love and regard hi na ho, there every word and every thappad rings much louder. So no, Kuhu can't slap Mishti and then a couple of hours later expect Mishti to be grateful that she put some bangles on her. It sounds and looks psychotic. 

Whatever Kuhu's core issues are get compounded by her spoilt brat nature....so it's very hard to unravel any thread and try to reason with her like a sane person. Nothing that she is doing right now is to get Kunal or a dream wedding.....she is doing it to get one up on Mishti. That is what their relationship has been from the beginning.....Kuhu has created her own world of delusion where she feels no one gives her attention and she is doing the ehsaan of sharing her life and family with Mishti.....lol so the writers are bringing it back to the original story of the sisters to set things up for next stage of catfights. 

Bold - AY🤣 Don't remind me of the Kuhuness bhimari😆 I am not melting.....I am just trying to understand their twisted dynamics. Unlike Abir I dnt have blind love for Kuhu and her Kuhuness. I know what she is capable of. She would have been an intersting and relatable character if the writers hadn't crossed the line by making Kuhu as an abuser of Mishti.

Its not a typical love hate relationship. Thats why I said it is toxic. If it was all out hatred then Kuhu wouldn't even have bothered with supporting Mishti at times. Not that she is sensitive to Mishti's pain, but even Kuhu has her moments. 

@Bold 2 - Even with your hatred for Kuhu you might have hit the bulls eye with this interpretation of Kuhu. LOL......you might understand Kuhu more than you think🤣

I somehow think these Maheshwari children have some kind of mental disorder because their feelings are always extreme. Kuhu right now reminds me of Nishant. Even he was also consumed by winning over Abir than marrying Mishti. Likewise Kuhu is also consumed by winning over Mishti than marrying Kunal.

@Bold 3 - I agree 

I wonder what Kuhu will do when Mishti cease to exist in her life???😆It would be interesting to see......😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Same here Mini🤣

I'm waiting for the time Abhir gets milk for his bride🤣....n sis coyly🤣.. While Mishti dominates the first half😆

Later.. Abhir can fully taker over.....he's been quite impatient lately☺️😳

Eeeeeee.....Anu☺️

We will get to see some happy moments. ☺️Nautanki Abir and Bold Mishti.....🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Sorry yaara.... autocorrect changed your name 😂😂

It's okk yaar..🤣🤣i hope agli baar aisa na ho..😆😆

Mimzy thumbnail