Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Coooooolllll!!!! 

Hayee! It is so nice to read all these... kaash ye sach ho jaaye 

Ab sapne se bahar aate hai! 😆😆

Sigh... aisa kuchh nahin hone wala 🤔 

Kuhu will forgo her Suhaagraat just so that Mishti can't have hers 😆

I suspect she will do some sickness drama so that the whole RV khandaan will be at her service, including her husband's newly married bhai and bhabhi 🤔

😭😭😭😖😖😖😖

I will go and cry somewhere if Kuhuness interupts their SR.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Coooooolllll!!!! 

I suspect she will do some sickness drama so that the whole RV khandaan will be at her service, including her husband's newly married bhai and bhabhi 🤔

yaar pali afraid of upcoming track.😲

Kunal ab bhi bada nahi hua hai😆 he was under meenu spell..then abir ki nanko now joru ka gulam for his biwi..sorry to say I started hating him too he is not less than kuhu he is also self centred and selfish.

How can he ask abir to give their mandap for his unwanted shaadi he wants to make it memorable for his wife then what abt abir and mishti.

Even I dont like the elders of the family why they didnot say No to kuhu demand that too what is the need for them to get married first..already they are married its for their statisfaction they are getting married again its not necessary for them,they are already officially husband and wife but for mishbir its important to become offically couple💔

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Pali Yaara....Mishti has entered the battle ground..... Let's see what all war she'll have to face

I really hope we get uninterrupted first night....I don't care about consummation..... But cute scenes like I mentioned can new shown na Yaara

In one BTS...

After the biddai.... Badi maa is likely scared for Mishti

Saying she did a very big mistake🤔..... She's dam scared for Mishtis safety

I think something does happen

Kuhu has gone psycho🤬.. Even badi maa is scared

Bold - ehhh.....cool.....I had forgotten abt this. Bm seemed hysterical in that scene. Maybe she gets to know the Janmashtami kaand. Thats why she is worrying abt Mishti's safety and abt Kuhu harming her🤔

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Bold - ehhh.....cool.....I had forgotten abt this. Bm seemed hysterical in that scene. Maybe she gets to know the Janmashtami kaand. Thats why she is worrying abt Mishti's safety and abt Kuhu harming her🤔

I don't janmashtami ksnd will come out this easily..😆even Kuhu would have forgotten abt that..then how will bm know it yaar🤣🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I agree with your comments about Abir's sherwaani....I didn't like it either....neither the style with the extra red portion sticking out on the bottom nor the color....although I don't think it's brown.....lol seems like it's a really dark maroon velvet with heavy dark gold work all over it.....but it's not showing up well on camera.  And that broach on his pagdi is definitely distracting each time he moves his head.....lol 

Mishti's blouse is also so ill-fitting.....lol and yes their clothes don't really match as a pair. But then again.....yeh dono atrangi hain....so I guess outfits have to be atrangi for shaadi😆

As for communication issues....I would be pleasantly surprised if Mishti tells him about issues with Kuhu or Meenu....but lagta nahin hai aisa hoga....warna drama kaise dikhaayenge😆....so they have to make one of them hide things. Mishti hasn't even told her own family about the level of Kuhu's hate for her.....pata nahin if she will tell Abir. It's very likely Mishti will take on the burden of keeping the family together on the RV side so she will likely try to brush aside a lot of things initially at least. 

Zyada mat expect karna😆. 

Yeah, I am not sure what exactly is the color... but that dark color does not look good on camera at all! And the style/cut makes Abir look think and unimpressive! Shaheer ke dole-shole and broad shoulders, sab chhup gaye hai 😒

Mishti's outfit color is better and Rhea looks gorgeous, but the blouse is so ill-fitted from everywhere! From segments I thought only the sleeves were loose, but the neck too!

How I wish they would have gotten married on top of that ambulance that day in pink lehenga and white kurta! The looked more marriage-ready and beautiful in those simpler outfits than this actual wedding ones... oh well! The atarangi couple will have atarangi wedding in their atarangi outfits 😆

Am so sure Mishti is going to present Kuhu's idea to the family as her own about KuKu getting married first! Just wish she at least tells Abir the truth... she must! Abir needs to come out of Kuhu's spell asap! 

Both brothers under Kuhuness and Mishti keeping Mum

Meenu will have a field day, without Whiskey or Rum

😆

Arre Kya karoon! Zyada expect toh kar liya hai... ab peeche kaise hatoon?! So hard to backtrack smiley36smiley36

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Coooooolllll!!!! 

I so don’t want the track after marriage 😭😭Hume pata hai, ki yahi hone wala hai! 

Kaash hum sab wrong hote and cv’s kuch aur hi dete jaise baba ke track, In that case it was ulta, but anyways we thought something and they gave something na😆

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😭😭😭😖😖😖😖

I will go and cry somewhere if Kuhuness interupts their SR.

Ok, pehle se decide karle Mini kahan chhup kar cry karegi? Giving you ample notice to find a place😆😆

Sorry 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Pali Yaara....Mishti has entered the battle ground..... Let's see what all war she'll have to face

I really hope we get uninterrupted first night....I don't care about consummation..... But cute scenes like I mentioned can new shown na Yaara

In one BTS...

After the biddai.... Badi maa is likely scared for Mishti

Saying she did a very big mistake🤔..... She's dam scared for Mishtis safety

I think something does happen

Kuhu has gone psycho🤬.. Even badi maa is scared

Oh really? yikes!

BP and BM will be forever scared now for Mishti!

They trust Abir, but Meenu and now this hidden agendas from Kuhu!

Me too hoping we get something cute on first night! But uninterrupted, chances are less. 

Both the brothers got married on the same day, so tennis match pakka samjho for every damn thing - ek scene inka toh dusra unka 🤢

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Yeah, I am not sure what exactly is the color... but that dark color does not look good on camera at all! And the style/cut makes Abir look think and unimpressive! Shaheer ke dole-shole and broad shoulders, sab chhup gaye hai 😒

Mishti's outfit color is better and Rhea looks gorgeous, but the blouse is so ill-fitted from everywhere! From segments I thought only the sleeves were loose, but the neck too!

How I wish they would have gotten married on top of that ambulance that day in pink lehenga and white kurta! The looked more marriage-ready and beautiful in those simpler outfits than this actual wedding ones... oh well! The atarangi couple will have atarangi wedding in their atarangi outfits 😆

Am so sure Mishti is going to present Kuhu's idea to the family as her own about KuKu getting married first! Just wish she at least tells Abir the truth... she must! Abir needs to come out of Kuhu's spell asap! 

Both brothers under Kuhuness and Mishti keeping Mum

Meenu will have a field day, without Whiskey or Rum

😆

Arre Kya karoon! Zyada expect toh kar liya hai... ab peeche kaise hatoon?! So hard to backtrack smiley36smiley36

Pali 🤗

Just watched episode .. I laughed so hard with meri shadi pahale honi chahihe .. Kuhu drama... 😆whats this yaar.. ek aur mandap daal dete and parallel shaadi in 30 minutes.. etana bawal kyo..🤣

@bold :- Rhea looking really pretty in the shaadi Lehenga .. I liked her makeup and jewelry etc .. But agree blouse is so loose..😆 

Yeah top of Ambulance was perfect yaar.. 😆 abhi itana drama nahi hota.. bas drame ke binaa show kaha chalata hai..😆

@blue :- 🤣🤣 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

yaar pali afraid of upcoming track.😲

Kunal ab bhi bada nahi hua hai😆 he was under meenu spell..then abir ki nanko now joru ka gulam for his biwi..sorry to say I started hating him too he is not less than kuhu he is also self centred and selfish.

How can he ask abir to give their mandap for his unwanted shaadi he wants to make it memorable for his wife then what abt abir and mishti.

Even I dont like the elders of the family why they didnot say No to kuhu demand that too what is the need for them to get married first..already they are married its for their statisfaction they are getting married again its not necessary for them,they are already officially husband and wife but for mishbir its important to become offically couple💔

Yes, Kunal is going to be selfish for Kuhu's happiness and is going to fulfill it by snatching it away from Abir and Mishti - knowingly or unknowingly! Also, he will keep interrupting Abir and Mishti in order to get help from Abir in wooing Kuhu and Kuhu will take advantage of it!

Don't be afraid Geetu. Such things are going to keep happening! So be prepared...

Kuhu will try her best to keep MishBir not have their happy moments... but MishBir will always find a way to make things special for them smiley27