ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Feb 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 244 

Episode begins with BB asking Parul to tie Kunal’s pagdi . Parul,is ever grateful to BB for this . at RH The two forms adlite mutually . Abir questions Kunal for his feelings for Parul . 
happy moments n excitement in Maheshwaris for the upComing weddings of Kuhu n Mishti 

Rajwansh family is preparing too .BB stays out of the festivities . 

They admire their beautiful daughters dressed in bridal wear looking exquisite . 

Maheshwaries welcome Kunal n Abir as grooms . 

Cute bonding moments between Kunal n Abir while Mishti n Kuhu have face off . Kuhu accuses Mishti 

Kuhu asks Mishti to step back as KuKu wedding will take place at the mandap first . All her life Mishti has been snatching away what belonged to Kuhu , this time Kuhu wanted the mandap to herself first . Mishti is rendered speechless .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

good morning everyone 🤗🥳

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

uff today i'm in good mood hope they give something good n light like yesterday 😆

Hi everyone!!

Hope the makers let us keep the euphoria from yesterday 😛

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the live updates!! 🤗

"Kuhu's Unfair Demand"

Unfair in the title is redundant, no? 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Mish thinks aaj se abir will becomes abir maheshwari agarwal 🤣 kuhu sees mish smiling alone n gets irritated n again a tantrum n sees the special haar n while making mish wear bangles unknowingly hurts mish 

mish doesnt say anything kuhu asks her to say something why she is silent... 

meenu gives pagdi to parul to tie it for abir n kunal, parul wants meenu to do it even ketu naanu supports...

Abir is getting ready kunal comes there abir starts praising both of them n says only when we start self praising our partner will praise us 😆 kunal says he doesnt want that now he only wants to do everything for kuhu... 

abir asks about kuhu reaction after he proposed... kunal starts thinking n abir decodes he hasnt proposed... he asks who will understand automatically uimmaa patel.. he teases him of uimmaa patel... 

jugnu calls him for pagdi.. parul comes there to tie pagdi for abir.. naanu comes along to talk to abir

kuhu tries to instigate mish about sharing things but mish doesnt give a damn n replies i dont care about anything today as i'm getting my love today.. its my mandap, as you are getting married for real today like you yourself said so sasural also gonna be for both of us from today only.. 

Parul n naanu talk to abir about meenu getting punished enough and asks abir to forgive her... abir is not ready to forgive her.. 

Jas comes to kuhu n both asusual doing tantrum today is my big day but not happy,  jas instigating only i understand you.. jas is the one who says as its only 1/2 hour to muhurat if mishbir shaadi takes time kuku shaadi might not even happen...

Abir thinking about parul n naanu words... why are you feeling guilt, maa has done one after another plan to separate you n mish.. he recieves mish message "Missing you" abir replies "even i'm thinking about you" another message "do you think i have done wrong by keeping maa away from shaadi"

mish calls him... abir says i'm a bad son, grandson... mish says a cute shayari abir laughs n mish says you would've said some jutti tarif as you love me... abir starts praising her but mish doesnt buy it n says i shouldnt talk to you 😆 abir cuts the call saying when i come there dont talk to me ok.. 

BP comes n asks what happen to mish...

Abir hears kunal meenu talking... kunal says how difficult all this is for her n also about accepting mish... meenu says yes but i have accepted kuhu too wih mish it can take even more time but i'll accept her... 

abir goes from there kunal stops him n says he will get ketu n others.. abir asks sorry for keeping meenu away.. as kunal goes he starts thinking of meenu words... 

Just started watching.....

I'm LOVING Mishti ka silent treatment to Kuhu ke instigations so far👏😆

And Meenu ka EXPRESSION CHANGE to evil mode while hugging Parul.....aa gayi apni asli aukaat pe so called "empowerment ki devi"😆

Uff 

Shaadi ka epi Kab air hoga Yaar ,kuhu ke tanturam batdaasht nahi ho rahe 😆

Aaj to madam ne immaturity ka level cross Kar diya hai 😆

But I am happy that epi was all about mishti or abir or mishbir 🤗

Chalo abir meenu ko leke aayega hi ab 😆

Junior dragon Aapke dimaak ke kya kehne #kuchbhi 🤣

My most fav scene after mishbir's shrikhand puri 😆 was bp mishti scene the way he remembered akshara and naira while seeing mishti in dulhan attire, such a beautiful scene it was and then feeding her 

All in all avg epi coz Maine apni saari excitement shaadi ke epi ke liye bachake rakhi hai 😆

Abir is trying to talk to Kunal about SELF-LOVE and Kunal is all like, "Main toh bas Kuhu ki pooja karunga ab"😆......Nanko, tere toh bure din aa rahe hain beta....get ready😆

Waise it was a cute scene between the brothers without any excessive "bro" jaap from Abir....thank god.