ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Feb 2020 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Miracle..Miracle but kuhu behind kushti😆

Great one more reason for Kuhu to be mad at Mishti. 😳

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SheThought

At this point I am so irritated with Kunal that I don't feel excited about his new bond with Mishti. In fact,  I want him to keep away from Mishti!

I am yet to ever see him admit his mistakes! He still lets Mishti take the blame for his humongous mistakes and just expects Abir to apologize on his behalf? How selfish? 

kunal closeness with mishti will only make kuhu angry... 

@bold ...true... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆

Thanks Vaishu! 

Stealing Mishti's wedding thunder will still not satisfy her ego. MishBir need to stay away from that madhouse. Let Kuhu and her awesome kuhuness rule the RV house! Such immaturity 👎🏼

But what is this? 6 says a week? Why? 😭

That means more kuhuness and parallels 🤢

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8pvffGBonl/?igshid=yjxy6kw16lds

I am laughing like hell 🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣  Nanko beta, tu toh gayaaa.....hahahahah one more reason for Kuhu to go psycho now....Mishti now got a hug from Kunal so now Kuhu will again twist this to "Mishti ne mujhse Kunal chheen liya"

She looks like a ghost standing there....Scary!!🤡😆

I dunno.....but I think Kunal needs to be more sensitive abt how Kuhu feels before jumping into the mishti bandwagon. He is unintentionally pushing Mishti infront of the Kuhu train😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Unpopular Opinion: I could care less about any "bond" between Kunal and Mishti.....Kunal ko dekh ke mujhe bas hassi aati hai ab..he's a cartoon who will continue to flip in the future also. 

But the fact that this will drive Kuhu NUTS is HOWLARIOUS to me right now....Karma, Kuhu baby🤣. 

Anyways, the writers will show Abir defending Kuhu just to torture us😆.....so uske badle humein bhi toh thoda entertainment milna chahiye....😛

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

She looks like a ghost standing there....Scary!!🤡😆

I dunno.....but I think Kunal needs to be more sensitive abt how Kuhu feels before jumping into the mishti bandwagon. He is unintentionally pushing Mishti infront of the Kuhu train😆

Did you say Kunal and SENSITIVE in the SAME sentence? *spits out water* 🤣🤣🤣

Yeh woh bandaa hai who wanted Mishti to remove her chashma so he could have a "good looking wife" as a CEO. Enough said. 

You all seem to have forgotten Kunal ke various kaands😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣  Nanko beta, tu toh gayaaa.....hahahahah one more reason for Kuhu to go psycho now....Mishti now got a hug from Kunal so now Kuhu will again twist this to "Mishti ne mujhse Kunal chheen liya"

ya for sure... kuhu wants everyone should like her... and hate mishti but only dragon saas will love her... as mishti said to dragon saas aap apna dono bete ko denge now its turn for to loose abir kunal...

kunal is in redemption because abir sacrifice mishti for him... so we all know him... he cant express that easily... mishti will understand him by this small gestures as she can judge kunal by now...

kunal will be full on mishti side... and what kunal had previously is now done by kuhu... even kunal said in one segment that what kuhu is doing now is once by kunal... so he can stop her or get sense into her...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mishbir are responsibile for kuku  behaviors.. They easily forgive them,hide there mistake or take a stand for them if they did any mistake.... 

So kuku always feel mishbir will forgive them easily for every mistake or help them by just few drop of tears, talks and one slap..... 🤪

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

At this point I am so irritated with Kunal that I don't feel excited about his new bond with Mishti. In fact,  I want him to keep away from Mishti!

I am yet to ever see him admit his mistakes! He still lets Mishti take the blame for his humongous mistakes and just expects Abir to apologize on his behalf? How selfish? 

He admitted his fault Pali....but it was subtle. He wasn't OTT like Kuhu or Abir. Plus Kuhu was screeching nonstop that banda ko kuch mauka hi nahi mila. And abt Mishti taking the blame....actually nobody was blaming Mishti inspite of Kuhu's efforts because the blames seemed very childish. Kuhu was trying to divert the topic instead of answering.

And LOL Abir getting into the fore was totally unnecessary.....he was getting hyper praising Kuhu.......he should have let Kunal speak which he was doing even if the words were limited....😆

I am not justifying him but he kinda of accepted everything in his subtle way which was more impactful for me than Abir and Kuhu continuous chatter😆