Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kya episode tha yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kuhu keeps giving selfless credit to mishti 🤣 But no one believes her even varsha was like kuhu kya keh rahi hai 🤣🤣 glad no one took her seriously 😆😆 

Good mishti atleast gave back to kuhu ....in a polite dignified manner  

Mahs ka zero reaction when kunal says I was forced to marry ...they all were so blank ...no one asked what how when why ....🤣🤣 

Abir helping kunal...with lots of amul butter on kuhu ki awesomeness 🤣🤣 I just love abir .. like seriously the way he describes the characters especially mahs family members 😆😆 More than abir,  I fall in love with them ....awwww abir I am forwarding you my bio data ...please write some good things about me too 😛😆 abir the perfect advertiser 

Benba got a new raw material to carry on the drama "meri pyaari bahu kuhu " alwlelelele🤣🤣 pyaari bahu kuhu ke chakkar mein pyaara beta abir ghar chod ke jayega sasuma 😉😉😎😎

Jasmeet wanted to play her trick but BM stopped 🥳🥳🥳 

And that shayari and the mishbir moment....☺️☺️ he did call her meri jaan ....actually that scene deserves a lot of hyping people.....I am going to write in detail in the highlights...it has a connection with the foundation of the beautiful soulful couple ....❤️❤️❤️

Kuhu you can get married in that mandap happily 🤣🤣 Mishbir are sorted anyways....they don't worry about the petty things 😆😆 ....

Bhaag ke shaadi definitely seems on the cards 

Rest in the highlights 

Overall a good episode....intact very good one on my list .... it was dramatically funny 🤣🤣 Not as bad aa I was expecting 

Again on same page my guruji🤗🤗

Wonderfully put🤗

Positives

1. No one heard kuhus rant of MISHTI KI WAJE SE🤣...

Infact all wanted answers from kuhu😆

2. I dint mind Abhir supporting kuhu....... He still needs to see the actual face of kuhu😆.. His so called bro😆

3. I liked the MishBir bit... Bade Papa asking Abhir to go to mishti😳....... Yes Mishti needed someone that time😊...n I'm glad Abhir was the one

4. Kuhu can crib all she wants.. But again marriage limelight will beer on Mishti🤣... Coz MishBir May decide to get married away from the circus

More coming late😃

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Unpopular Opinion: I could care less about any "bond" between Kunal and Mishti.....Kunal ko dekh ke mujhe bas hassi aati hai ab..he's a cartoon who will continue to flip in the future also. 

But the fact that this will drive Kuhu NUTS is HOWLARIOUS to me right now....Karma, Kuhu baby🤣. 

Anyways, the writers will show Abir defending Kuhu just to torture us😆.....so uske badle humein bhi toh thoda entertainment milna chahiye....😛

tit for tat... its a treat to watch..

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Miracle..Miracle but kuhu behind kushti😆

Kuhu.. Plzz jump off the cliff🤣...

Pretty plzz🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

kunal closeness with mishti will only make kuhu angry... 

@bold ...true... 

Mishti existing is enough for Kuhu to get mad!

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Unpopular Opinion: I could care less about any "bond" between Kunal and Mishti.....Kunal ko dekh ke mujhe bas hassi aati hai ab..he's a cartoon who will continue to flip in the future also. 

But the fact that this will drive Kuhu NUTS is HOWLARIOUS to me right now....Karma, Kuhu baby🤣. 

Anyways, the writers will show Abir defending Kuhu just to torture us😆.....so uske badle humein bhi toh thoda entertainment milna chahiye....😛

I for one like to see Mishnal bond😆😆

They are clear abt each other.....they hate each other and doesn't mince their words when talking to each other which is needed since all the other bonds specialize in gol gol baatein😆

Plus I hate Kubir....🤣if this bond nullifies the bad taste that leaves in my mouth when I see kubir and Kuhu is awesome chants then I am all for it😆😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mishti existing is enough for Kuhu to get mad!

true.. 

Like I said earlier she had problem because mishti isn't from maheshwari bloodline... So she don't deserve it... Jas  just add fuel .. 

If jealous or insecurity was the problem then she should have problem with ananya too... But she don't have problem with her..... 

Even if kunal give her diamond necklace and at same time she sees abir giving mishti rose only then also she will have problem with it.. And will ask kunal to give her rose... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did you say Kunal and SENSITIVE in the SAME sentence? *spits out water* 🤣🤣🤣

Yeh woh bandaa hai who wanted Mishti to remove her chashma so he could have a "good looking wife" as a CEO. Enough said. 

You all seem to have forgotten Kunal ke various kaands😆

I remember his kaands......😆but he is newly in 'lowe'.

Plus he is trying to change for Abir even if it is difficult for him. He is trying with all his relations even Parul massi. 

But this guy is clueless when it comes to what Kuhu wants. 

I am giving him a benefit of doubt since that hospital scene when he knws Abir is in danger.

The old Kunal would have totally abandoned Kuhu for his brother, but that time he was reluctant to leave. He was worried abt his brother and went looking for him but he came back for Kuhu also. 

Maybe he would flip or not flip in future. But his change was gradual unlike Kuhu who flips every second😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The episode was over the place. These Mahs are so random, they found out that Kunal was forced to marry Kuhu. They still didn’t say anything to him and they also got to know BB was behind it. They went to RV house but didn’t even confront BB for playing with Kuhu’s life.😳

How are Mahs and kuhu so sure that kunal is not acting this time? For all they know maybe Kunal is doing drama just so his brother can get married. Where is the redemption for Kunal for what he did?? And does Kuhu even have any self-respect?  Just the night before she took her bags and left home now all of a sudden she blamed Mishti for her divorce and returned back to RV house. Kunal just said two nice thing to her and forgot all the pain he caused her.  😳😳

I hated abir’s dialogue that I have lost all of you once and don’t want to lose Kuhu now. Okay!! Abir you are going to regret saying this. Abir always trusts and fight for wrong people.

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true.. 

Like I said earlier she had problem because mishti isn't from maheshwari bloodline... So she don't deserve it... Jas  just add fuel .. 

If jealous or insecurity was the problem then she should have problem with ananya too... But she don't have problem with her..... 

Even if kunal give her diamond necklace and at same time she sees abir giving mishti rose only then also she will have problem with it.. And will ask kunal to give her rose... 

rofl... iss kuhu bas mishti se competition hi chahiye aur kuch nahi...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

The episode was over the place. These Mahs are so random, they found out that Kunal was forced to marry Kuhu. They still didn’t say anything to him and they also got to know BB was behind it. They went to RV house but didn’t even confront BB for playing with Kuhu’s life.😳

How are Mahs and kuhu so sure that kunal is not acting this time? For all they know maybe Kunal is doing drama just so his brother can get married. Where is the redemption for Kunal for what he did?? And does Kuhu even have any self-respect?  Just the night before she took her bags and left home now all of a sudden she blamed Mishti for her divorce and returned back to RV house. Kunal just said two nice thing to her and forgot all the pain he caused her.  😳😳

I hated abir’s dialogue that I have lost all of you once and don’t want to lose Kuhu now. Okay!! Abir you are going to regret saying this. Abir always trusts and fight for wrong people.

kuhu just want kunal... for kuhu kunal is a trophy nothing morethan that... on kuku SR she said mein mihti se kunal se jeet karke bhi haar gayi... 

kuku relation wont go longer for sure....they will many problems and this even mishbir cant mend them... kunal will be full on mishti side there is no doubt in that...

when kunal will know abir loves mishti from his first sight and he made her painting when minal in courtship days... and realised his for mishti on fire crack day and want his nanko to say NO.. what will kunal reaction after finding this... soem oen pls write OS on this...