Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

rofl... iss kuhu bas mishti se competition hi chahiye aur kuch nahi...

sach mein... 

Bechari mishti nahi he saas aachi mile nahi he devrani ... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I remember his kaands......😆but he is newly in 'lowe'.

Plus he is trying to change for Abir even if it is difficult for him. He is trying with all his relations even Parul massi. 

But this guy is clueless when it comes to what Kuhu wants. 

I am giving him a benefit of doubt since that hospital scene when he knws Abir is in danger.

The old Kunal would have totally abandoned Kuhu for his brother, but that time he was reluctant to leave. He was worried abt his brother and went looking for him but he came back for Kuhu also. 

Maybe he would flip or not flip in future. But his change was gradual unlike Kuhu who flips every second😆

@bold: Haan that much is true😆.....right now Kuhu is deffo the undisputed Flip Queen in the story😆

But Kunal has always been random and his "efforts" don't impress me much right now even if he showed some remorse to Abir.  There is a lot he needs to show direct remorse to Mishti for the things he's said and done to her. Dunno if that time will ever come....which is why I'm mostly indifferent to him right now.....pehle I used to be more disgusted with him...now I'm indifferent *shrugs*....lol 

His story with Parul may be his ultimate path to true redemption but for now, he has Kuhu Dragon to manage alongside his bhai worship......aur kisi cheez ke liye time nahin bachega life mein🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mishti existing is enough for Kuhu to get mad!

N that is enough for us to get the sadistic pleasure😈 of seeing kuhu go bonkers😌..haaashhhh

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true.. 

Like I said earlier she had problem because mishti isn't from maheshwari bloodline... So she don't deserve it... Jas  just add fuel .. 

If jealous or insecurity was the problem then she should have problem with ananya too... But she don't have problem with her..... 

Even if kunal give her diamond necklace and at same time she sees abir giving mishti rose only then also she will have problem with it.. And will ask kunal to give her rose... 

Perfect analysis of Kuhu 👍🏼

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I just want abir to realize kuhu Hateness for mishti in this track bas... 

Nothing else matter🤔

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Haan that much is true😆.....right now Kuhu is deffo the undisputed Flip Queen in the story😆

But Kunal has always been random and his "efforts" don't impress me much right now even if he showed some remorse to Abir.  There is a lot he needs to show direct remorse to Mishti for the things he's said and done to her. Dunno if that time will ever come....which is why I'm mostly indifferent to him right now.....pehle I used to be more disgusted with him...now I'm indifferent *shrugs*....lol 

His story with Parul may be his ultimate path to true redemption but for now, he has Kuhu Dragon to manage alongside his bhai worship......aur kisi cheez ke liye time nahin bachega life mein🤣

😆😆His 'efforts' are not much but for a person like Kunal who is stubborn and had never let people in except for Abir and his Maa, it is actually a big thing that he considers someone else also important in his life.  

LOL......I know he wronged Kuhu by marrying under false pretences. But after that he actually took a lot of shit from Kuhu. If you remember he never liked people talking back to him or stating their opinions. He didn't like Mishti for her independent thoughts, but when it came to Kuhu he really put up with a lot of shit.😆 

Makes me wonder why??😆All the rules in RV house were redundant for Kuhu😆I mean kuch bhi.......

Haan he has done a lot to Mishti and had never properly apologized or repented.....maybe the hug tomorrow is a step in that direction😆

Bold - True....😆He will really feel sorry by the end of this track for staying married to Kuhu🤣

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just now finished watching the episode - What was that 🤪 It was all over the place 🤣 I thought after watching the BTS of the scene in Mah house, the scene will take half of the show runtime. Hats off to the editors for the crisp scene 🤣 Dialogue writers ko zyada mehnat nahin karni padi

Kuhu ka dialogue - Mishti ki wajah se

Family ka dialogue - yeh toh bol, lekin hua kya tha?

My kids used to complain about each other.. when they speak, we cannot understand what happened first and what happened next; similar was the case of Mah family members, they could nt understand, what happened first.. even till the end of the scene 🤪

sawaal Kuhu se tha, lekin answer Kunal and Abir gave it Abir ka dialogue Kunal ko dena chahiye tha. I wonder why, Abir spoke? Even I wasnt impressed with the answer, Shaurya was least impressed that he left the place. bechare ko pehle baar teen line se zyada dialogue mila ki Dialogue writers ko aage pata nahin ki kya likhe, isliye scene se use exit karwa diya 🤣

What a funny coincidence - Mah house mein Kunal and Abir clean shaved and just out of facial treatment lag rahe the. RV house mein stubbled look. do ghante mein itne time beet gaya ki umr ho gaya.... 🤣 By the way, wwhat made Kuhu come to RV house after her conversation with Mishti? to take her already packed bags?  and why was she hiding from naanu? what did Naanu do now? 🤓 May he is one of the persons who is not interested in her 'Mishti ki wajah se' jap? 🤣

The funny thing was everyone knows one or other truth behind KuKu marriage-

Parul - knew BB blackmailed Mishti and BB doesnt want the wedding to happen

Kunal - knew he married Kuhu to get rid of Mishti from Abir's life

Abir - knew that Kunal had run away from the wedding

Kuhu - knew that Kunal did not love her when he married.

Bechari Mishti just wanted KuKu to get married because she knew Kuhu wanted to marry Kunal and she was made to believe that Kunal too loved Kuhu... and now she became the reason for the divorce? What a joke 🤣 But one thing, she wanted drama.. she liked family drama toh she became the reason, one way or the other, for drama at her own wedding 🤣

by the way, nanko ko dubara shaadi karne ka idea kahaan se aaya? Total random - just like Kuhu's thought that Mishti was jealous of Kuhu and her happiness 🤣 I wish Mishti had laughed at her face... would have shown her real place. But one thing, Kuhu got to get married to Kunal only because of Mishti- seems she isnt able to digest the truth... indigestion ki wajah se uski tabiyat aur dimaag kharab ho gaya hai 🤔

Abir's shaayari - like Pali says - samaj mein toh aaya, lekin dil mein nahin aaya. The scene was supposed to life Mishti's mood. Understood.. but kuch feel nahin aaya. Even the echoed effect of Shaayari did not bring the desired effect, atleast in me.. but the shaayari was good

totally a sub par episode full of troll-worthy and meme-worthy sequences with a lot of raw material for discussion

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Perfect analysis of Kuhu 👍🏼

Pali dil pe mat le yaar. Sirf enjoy kar. Be cheerful. 🤗 dont mind about Kuhuness a lot. We atleast get a lollipop of Mishbir without interruption - that day Saathiya mere sequence and today the shayari sequence

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ShiShah_world77/status/1229260375884845056?s=20

Blessing the lu thread with the most beautiful and happy dulhan of Abir..Kuhu Gaye bhaad mein..look at this baby..

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I just want abir to realize kuhu Hateness for mishti in this track bas... 

Nothing else matter🤔

Me too Gauri. That’s the only way we can actually go through this torture of a parallel track