Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kya episode tha yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kuhu keeps giving selfless credit to mishti 🤣 But no one believes her even varsha was like kuhu kya keh rahi hai 🤣🤣 glad no one took her seriously 😆😆 

Good mishti atleast gave back to kuhu ....in a polite dignified manner  

Mahs ka zero reaction when kunal says I was forced to marry ...they all were so blank ...no one asked what how when why ....🤣🤣 

Abir helping kunal...with lots of amul butter on kuhu ki awesomeness 🤣🤣 I just love abir .. like seriously the way he describes the characters especially mahs family members 😆😆 More than abir,  I fall in love with them ....awwww abir I am forwarding you my bio data ...please write some good things about me too 😛😆 abir the perfect advertiser 

Benba got a new raw material to carry on the drama "meri pyaari bahu kuhu " alwlelelele🤣🤣 pyaari bahu kuhu ke chakkar mein pyaara beta abir ghar chod ke jayega sasuma 😉😉😎😎

Jasmeet wanted to play her trick but BM stopped 🥳🥳🥳 

And that shayari and the mishbir moment....☺️☺️ he did call her meri jaan ....actually that scene deserves a lot of hyping people.....I am going to write in detail in the highlights...it has a connection with the foundation of the beautiful soulful couple ....❤️❤️❤️

Kuhu you can get married in that mandap happily 🤣🤣 Mishbir are sorted anyways....they don't worry about the petty things 😆😆 ....

Bhaag ke shaadi definitely seems on the cards 

Rest in the highlights 

Overall a good episode....intact very good one on my list .... it was dramatically funny 🤣🤣 Not as bad aa I was expecting 

🤣🤣

Abir hyping Kuhu looked very fake....he was getting hyper and Kunal was standing like a statue😆😆

Bold- This was really very beautiful.....I was hapoy they were not talking abt Kuku.....and the scene was soulful❤️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Mishti is looking very beuatifuland her happiness is just ❤️❤️

Btw is Mishti running indicating that Mishbir is having bhaag ke shaadi🤣🤣

LOLL I was wondering the same.....is this running Mishti supposed to be hint of bhaag ke shaadi? I would love it if it is😆....

Mishti really looks prettiest when she is happy :)....that joy is the best feature on her face. 

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The only positive outcome I am thinking now is that Kuku have confessed and are getting together, so may be the focus will be back on MishBir and show will be back on track. May be I am being too optimistic. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Shourya is the only character with real growth in this serial Mini. From standing mute to dialogues with expressions.... wah wah

😆😆

Real growth ....😆And he had some sensible dialogues too...wah wah.....

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This show was quite sensible till the leap happened. After the leap the characters and story are all over the place. How difficult is it for makers to make a story and stick to it. Or did they even have a proper story after baba track. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How many of you felt that the shayari used in the show looks like shah own shayari❤️

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now that the show has to air 6 days a week, we can cross our fingers and hope for some mishbir romance (living separately) for that extra episode? 😍🥳
What do u think the story is going to be after mishbir shaadi? Obviously, dragaon sas and now dragon behen will join hands and create problems. Only thing now left, is these two dragon characters to become remorseful for their actions, right? Then the story ends.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Pali preacap was funny Yaar, must watch 

Mishti happily in bridal wear running towards mandap 

Kuhu stopping her in between by clutching her hand and saying 

Mishti tune humesha mujhse mera Sab Kuch cheena hai, Isliye Aaj is mandap mein main shaadi karungi 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8po6g7BPVu/?igshid=cmsd2p7yc91f

😆

Thanks Vaishu! 

Stealing Mishti's wedding thunder will still not satisfy her ego. MishBir need to stay away from that madhouse. Let Kuhu and her awesome kuhuness rule the RV house! Such immaturity 👎🏼

But what is this? 6 says a week? Why? 😭

That means more kuhuness and parallels 🤢

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

How many of you felt that the shayari used in the show looks like shah own shayari❤️

It could be Geetha.

Looks like they had budget cuts to accommodate Nannu so must have retired the Shaayari writer after the leap 🤔

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

There is another scenario too... 

Shaadi ho jayegi ek he mandap mein .. Par Grihapavesh time abir bomb podega.. Mein aur mishti alag ghar mein rahega... 😆