NEW UPDATED LINKS - Shukla termed as fixed winner by All Media News - - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is this the beginning of the end of Colors?????

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrokenPetal

☺️Shahanaz n Sid ki story aik movie lag rai thi n unka act n wat a journey sid had throughout colorful journey 

It was amazing 😍😍😍

Originally posted by: hira221

It was amazing 😍😍😍

SidRa n unka act n avi dekh k ro pari 

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These headlines are more entertaining than the entire 3+ hours finale. Oh how I wish I could see Shukla's face while he was reading these. Media should stop poking him before he loses his cool😆

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

😆 😆 

Aww - I wonder what happened to “my God Shukla won, so everyone should be congratulating me and saying it’s fair and well deserved, when they actually don’t believe that - and if they don’t then ‘angoor khatte hain’ “. LMAO - sab jalte hain deserving winner Shukla se 😆 - the only award he deserves is one that says “most violent POS” on it. 

I’m glad that the celebs I actually think are decent and have their head screwed on straight, haven’t supported this nut, and some of them being his friends who have what it takes to call a spade a spade. Shame that some of the members in this forum that I thought were better than that, are busy rubbing his win into people’s faces. Smh. 

And Shukla ka fanboy kaun? Vindu 😆. And kya bola yeh? Ke he feels sorry for those who think he’s a fixed winner? 🤣 - Shukla ji - if anyone is pitiable, it’s you. 

💯

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EXCLUSIVE: Siddharth Shukla Uses Women, If He Does The Same With Shehnaaz, He Will Forever Remain Unmarried, Thunders Her Dad

Rmenon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sachchai to sachchai hi hai ..it was rigged show.totally biased from start to end. Sid listed his name in the list of worst undeserving winners.what standard they set from next season it will be more violent .contestant should go to this mad house on their own risk..as if next year another person like sid will come who Is favored by bb  they r gone ..

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Isski bhi deepika kakkar ki tarah dhulai kar rahe hai🤪

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The best contestant in the history of Bigg Boss along with Gauhar and Gautam for the only winner is Asimsmiley31We all knew from day 1 that Shukla is a fixed winner and he had a huge contract signed by colors due to his closeness with the creative head. Even Salman was not excited to see him win, and also the audience hardly clapped for him. Shukla himself was so uneasy because he knew in his heart that he is standing with a Boy who gave him barabari ka takaar and not with someone with a big name in the industry. I still remember the excitement of the crowd and host when Gauhar and Gautam won! Asim was a non celebrity who worked so hard to reach here. Asim you have been an inspiration to all of us that Dreams do come True and you can Dare to Dream. Wish you all the best and yes I will personally miss watching you everyday on my TV screen xoxoxo smiley27

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Still people are so delusional 🤣

How many media houses are upset? Like SpotboyE ones? 🤣

Get a life and some reality check too