Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Siddharth Shukla fans left stunned as Asim Riaz creates history; after John Cena, Team Fast and Furious 9 mentions Bigg Boss contestant from Kashmir

http://www.jantakareporter.com/entertainment/siddharth-shukla-fans-left-stunned-as-asim-riaz-creates-history-after-john-cena-team-fast-and-furious-9-mentions-bigg-boss-contestant-from-kashmir/281912/

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mazaa aagaya headlines dekh ke....ab enjoy Karo trophy fixed winner 😡....

My husband who would listen to the show was shocked to learn he won...he is like he used to scream so much and he won???

😡😡

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Colors need to shut shop now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They’re quoting feriha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And KRK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like Sid said: feeling sad for y’all 🤣

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pleased to hear media has picked upon the reality of this fake reality show.

Any one blessed with simple common sense can understand what actually happened.

Someone lost respect and credibility, which is the most difficult thing to earn in this world. I heard The channel is going for a merger quite a while ago, hopefully these dirty politics won’t be carried forward. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆 😆 

Aww - I wonder what happened to “my God Shukla won, so everyone should be congratulating me and saying it’s fair and well deserved, when they actually don’t believe that - and if they don’t then ‘angoor khatte hain’ “. LMAO - sab jalte hain deserving winner Shukla se 😆 - the only award he deserves is one that says “most violent POS” on it. 

I’m glad that the celebs I actually think are decent and have their head screwed on straight, haven’t supported this nut, and some of them being his friends who have what it takes to call a spade a spade. Shame that some of the members in this forum that I thought were better than that, are busy rubbing his win into people’s faces. Smh. 

And Shukla ka fanboy kaun? Vindu 😆. And kya bola yeh? Ke he feels sorry for those who think he’s a fixed winner? 🤣 - Shukla ji - if anyone is pitiable, it’s you. 

Originally posted by: hira221

They’re quoting feriha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And KRK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like Sid said: feeling sad for y’all 🤣

🤣feriha 🤣

Pinkvilla India forum spotboye ormax Tellychakkar TOI all big media portals always declared Sid winner 

Feriha 🤣jo india ki hai b nai 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

😆 😆 

Aww - I wonder what happened to “my God Shukla won, so everyone should be congratulating me and saying it’s fair and well deserved, when they actually don’t believe that - and if they don’t then ‘angoor khatte hain’ “. LMAO - sab jalte hain deserving winner Shukla se 😆 - the only award he deserves is one that says “most violent POS” on it. 

I’m glad that the celebs I actually think are decent and have their head screwed on straight, haven’t supported this nut, and some of them being his friends who have what it takes to call a spade a spade. Shame that some of the members in this forum that I thought were better than that, are busy rubbing his win into people’s faces. Smh. 

And Shukla ka fanboy kaun? Vindu 😆. And kya bola yeh? Ke he feels sorry for those who think he’s a fixed winner? 🤣 - Shukla ji - if anyone is pitiable, it’s you

@bold...100% truth!!! Isko abhi dhobhi ka kutta banna dekhna chahti Hoon. 😡😡😡

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrokenPetal

🤣feriha 🤣

Pinkvilla India forum spotboye ormax Tellychakkar TOI all big media portals always declared Sid winner 

Feriha 🤣jo india ki hai b nai 

Koi na, haters ko issi pe kush honay dou smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: hira221

Koi na, haters ko issi pe kush honay dou smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

☺️Shahanaz n Sid ki story aik movie lag rai thi n unka act n wat a journey sid had throughout colorful journey