Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Kyoki woh ek haiwaan ko jeete hue nahi dekh sakti. She kept mum for exactly these reasons. Because who wants to be questioned and face aspersions and barbs for disclosing your truth. 

This is why a lot of women disclosed Trump had molested and abused them when he was about to win campaign. Because they could not live with themselves if they know his truth and the kind of person he is and he STILL is put on a PEDESTAL. 

Her unmasking Shukla is legit BRAVE and commendable. 

💯

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunflowerangel

Agree but why could she not take a stand for Rashmi. I m sure she could relate to Rashmi more then anyone. She should have come out and at lest given an interview telling these things or openly point Shukla mistake during chai incident. 

Plus she gave an interview a few days ago in which she appreciated Shukla and said Rashmi is fake.

not that I don’t believe Shukla can do this. He could very well do it but don’t understand her intentions. So she is only worried about the BB title going to wrong person but can’t see the demeaning stuff he said to Rashmi.

She should have come out earlier. But der aye durust aye. I don’t care why she didn’t come out earlier the important thing is shukla got exposed as he deserved. Usko winner banana yahi society ke liye ganda example set karna. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bluff

Liar

Confused 

No self respect

Thats what shilpa is. Shukla is not good person tho but u cant undermined his efforts 

Ps - not shukla fan. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Start of BB a girl raised her voice and told how Sid sexually harassed her .. that time everyone said start of BB so she is putting blame on him to enter BB ... Now when another girl raised her voice at the end of BB then also problem ðŸ¤ª

As per my knowledge mee too is for sexual harrasment not for physical abuse. Shilpa said sid physically abused her not raped her... That's is what I understood by her interview...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

Start of BB a girl raised her voice and told how Sid sexually harassed her .. that time everyone said start of BB so she is putting blame on him to enter BB ... Now when another girl raised her voice at the end of BB then also problem ðŸ¤ª

As per my knowledge mee too is for sexual harrasment not for physical abuse. Shilpa said sid physically abused her not raped her... That's is what I understood by her interview...

Not a single article came out after Sid's win nor did madam ji stick 2 her word of returning d trophy of BB 11

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

since Colors and BB are so biased....Shinde should return her trophy and prize money ASAP.....Go Shinde go....award aur money wapas karo..

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wait so whats this voice modulation thing about? I know Silhpa says Shukla used to read her whatsapp messages to him  when he was at the hospital. That she found read-receipts. So now she says he molested her? Why would she talk about voice software during the me too movement? 

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 4 years ago
ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Panchhi1]

Fake lady publicity ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakti hai ..how cheap this woman is known by everyone..

Heard she got paid to do this. She is jobless and has definitely lost her marbles. 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

It is always upto the victim as to when they want to come out and talk about the abuse...is there a set rule that every single actress/actor who was wronged has to speak out during the me too season? 

Exactly! Why pressurize the victim to speak up if the culprit is allowed to say "I'm not guilty till proven"

Wtf

Unsila thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

There was me too movement going on in country many woman open up their mouth , many respectful men dark truth came out in light.

But this lady Shilpa kept mum during me to movement or sid kidnapped her.

This lady was silent all 4 months of bigg boss where sid was locked in d house

But as she dont want shukla 2 win , so she started her ptomotion of voice modulation software just 2 gain some attention.

Her problem is with colors.