Shilpa shinde choose BB finale night but not me 2 movement - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by sunshine333

Kyoki woh ek haiwaan ko jeete hue nahi dekh sakti. She kept mum for exactly these reasons. Because who wants to be questioned and face aspersions and barbs for disclosing your truth. 

This is why a lot of women disclosed Trump had molested and abused them when he was about to win campaign. Because they could not live with themselves if they know his truth and the kind of person he is and he STILL is put on a PEDESTAL. 

Her unmasking Shukla is legit BRAVE and commendable. 

Osi haiwaan ko KKK jeetay huay tou dekh liya tha osne laikin baray araam se.

Of course she must have saved these recordings for BB only 🤪

Originally posted by hira221

Osi haiwaan ko KKK jeetay huay tou dekh liya tha osne laikin baray araam se.

Of course she must have saved these recordings for BB only 🤪

Are you a girl? This is why a lot of women don’t speak up because look how they are made fun of and questioned and the PERPETRATOR doesn’t get questioned. Usse bhi toh poocho. Nahi woh toh mahaan atma he. Ladkiya toh aise he itni badi baat bol deti he as a cost to themselves. You know just for kicks. Right?

She has waited 10 long years..😔

As per her she thought he has changed but now she is releasing so that he doesn't get the trophy..😭

This is not adding up at any level..

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

It is always upto the victim as to when they want to come out and talk about the abuse...is there a set rule that every single actress/actor who was wronged has to speak out during the me too season? 

Exactly 

Fake lady publicity ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakti hai ..how cheap this woman is known by everyone..

Originally posted by weirdlynormal

She has waited 10 long years..😔

As per her she thought he has changed but now she is releasing so that he doesn't get the trophy..😭

This is not adding up at any level..

Women who came out against trump waited decades. Some things have happened to a girl I know but she has not spoken till date. I am sure if the guy is hailed as a messiah by society then she will feel compelled to speak out that he is NOT the man u guys think he is. I can completely understand the feeling. 

This (questioning the girl coming out, even if with proof) is the EXACT REASON MeToo didn't work.

"Why did you not come out in the open earlier? Hence proved you're lying!"

Worst part is even girls encourage such behavior towards female victims coming out.

Edited by tapori - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Panchhi1

Fake lady publicity ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakti hai ..how cheap this woman is known by everyone..

Everyone knows her. She is not some unknown entity who needs publicity. Jinko ye baat hazam nai ho rai woh hi shilpa ko gaali denge. Being a women I know that a lot of incidents happen which we don’t necessarily feel comfortable sharing. 

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Shilpa is fake thats why she kept mum all these month hoping might she get some attention from BB so initially sid was a gud person 4 her but when saw hina and vikas is getting attention , then she remember about sid's abusive behaviour varna she was ok with it .

I agree Shilpa is fake. 👍🏼

If only Shilpa were real like Shukla, then everyone would have believed her, but what can you do now. Not everyone is born real like Shukla.

I don't understand why people are doubting having Known and seen Shukla's behavior inside the house

He did violence, abused, gave death threats.

How are these allegations surprising or not believable