Shilpa shinde choose BB finale night but not me 2 movement

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

There was me too movement going on in country many woman open up their mouth , many respectful men dark truth came out in light.

But this lady Shilpa kept mum during me to movement or sid kidnapped her.

This lady was silent all 4 months of bigg boss where sid was locked in d house

But as she dont want shukla 2 win , so she started her ptomotion of voice modulation software just 2 gain some attention.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dunno what to believe.

However it does sound like Sid voice exactly. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kyoki woh ek haiwaan ko jeete hue nahi dekh sakti. She kept mum for exactly these reasons. Because who wants to be questioned and face aspersions and barbs for disclosing your truth. 

This is why a lot of women disclosed Trump had molested and abused them when he was about to win campaign. Because they could not live with themselves if they know his truth and the kind of person he is and he STILL is put on a PEDESTAL. 

Her unmasking Shukla is legit BRAVE and commendable. 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Isnt 'me too' about sexual harassment where as Shilpa is claiming to be in an abusive relationship with Shulka ..which has nothing to do with me too i think 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Obviously she chooses finale night đź¤Ş

Why not release all this before during the season so that his vote bank would be effected. Why now?! 

She wasn’t guilty for not “exposing” him when he won KKK?! Khaas bb ke liyae recording bacha ke rakhi thi 🤣

Edited by hira221 - 4 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

It is always upto the victim as to when they want to come out and talk about the abuse...is there a set rule that every single actress/actor who was wronged has to speak out during the me too season? 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

lets leave Shinde out now, why entertain jokers on this forum. Undue importance for no reason 

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is never a 'right' situation or time to open up about an issue like this. This might turn out to be a rumour, but people have different comfort levels!

If she thinks this is the right time to share her experience, then who are we to judge?

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shilpa is fake thats why she kept mum all these month hoping might she get some attention from BB so initially sid was a gud person 4 her but when saw hina and vikas is getting attention , then she remember about sid's abusive behaviour varna she was ok with it .

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Y would  Sid called her bef going to BB she was saying good  about him but after getting so much popularity and not calling her inside BB house shebis doing yhis