Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tapori

This (questioning the girl coming out, even if with proof) is the EXACT REASON MeToo didn't work.

"Why did you not come out in the open earlier? Hence proved you're lying!"

Worst part is even girls encourage such behavior towards female victims coming out.

Excuse maam are pointing at me .

I cam guarantee you if shilpa was given same attention like vikas & heena

She would have not came with this story.

She use 2 blackmail vikas Also now comes shukla.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I don't understand why people are doubting having Known and seen Shukla's behavior inside the house

He did violence, abused, gave death threats.

How are these allegations surprising or not believable

Coz no body know shukla shilpa personally , 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Are you a girl? This is why a lot of women don’t speak up because look how they are made fun of and questioned and the PERPETRATOR doesn’t get questioned. Usse bhi toh poocho. Nahi woh toh mahaan atma he. Ladkiya toh aise he itni badi baat bol deti he as a cost to themselves. You know just for kicks. Right?

Shilpa is fake and the biggest drama ever. 

Yes I am a girl. Does shilpa look like someone who would not say stuff because of such a reason?! She says and has said bigger stuff than this in the past. 

Even if she wanted to stop him from winning why wouldn’t she release this 2-3 days before finale voting?! Why now?!

By your logic she released it now because she couldn’t see him winning but she saw him win KKK and didn’t say a word. 

Infact she has even praised him in the Rashmi matter. What was that them?!

She’s trying to cash this opportunity just because she was given zero importance this season whereas Vikas and Hina were invited many times. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Shilpa is fake and the biggest drama ever. 

Yes I am a girl. Does shilpa look like someone who would not say stuff because of such a reason?! She says and has said bigger stuff than this in the past. 

Even if she wanted to stop him from winning why wouldn’t she release this 2-3 days before finale voting?! Why now?!

By your logic she released it now because she couldn’t see him winning but she saw him win KKK and didn’t say a word. 

Infact she has even praised him in the Rashmi matter. What was that them?!

She’s trying to cash this opportunity just because she was given zero importance this season whereas Vikas and Hina were invited many times. 

As they hate shukla , so they will believe  every rubbish thing against him

Basically i dont support anyone.

I dont like asim much but still i dont believe what zariwala accused him off, as asim himself stays away from zariwala

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

If it's true then better late then never

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Everyone knows her. She is not some unknown entity who needs publicity. Jinko ye baat hazam nai ho rai woh hi shilpa ko gaali denge. Being a women I know that a lot of incidents happen which we don’t necessarily feel comfortable sharing. 

Agree but why could she not take a stand for Rashmi. I m sure she could relate to Rashmi more then anyone. She should have come out and at lest given an interview telling these things or openly point Shukla mistake during chai incident. 

Plus she gave an interview a few days ago in which she appreciated Shukla and said Rashmi is fake.

not that I don’t believe Shukla can do this. He could very well do it but don’t understand her intentions. So she is only worried about the BB title going to wrong person but can’t see the demeaning stuff he said to Rashmi.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shilpa is the most ghatiya aurat ever.🤢..who can go to any extent...her main grudge was that her arch enemy Vikas Gupta was supporting Sid.

Its because of women like her that when the genuine victims come forward people doubt them too....women who use this angle to get back at someone are the worst....because of their selfishness they harm the several genuine victims....in a country where women face molestation and harassment every day...we also have women like her who use this as a weapon....shame on her and others like her🤢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

I dunno what to believe.

However it does sound like Sid voice exactly. 

no its not...and that is not how Sid talks...and its very easy to mimic someone's voice by mimicry artists and turn it into a fuzzy audio.....she did the same thing to Vikas Gupta....the shameful woman uses this angle to get back at everyone.

Bb0813 thumbnail

Comparison with Trump is utterly stupid...that's most powerful position in world we are talking about...timing is important...but winning BB is not that great of achievement or gives any power to winner...why Shilpa waited for so long? She switched loyalties. Or she could have exposed Sid when BB started...I suspect that Chichi Mama and Lord Krishna tried to influence and pay off so many people like Soni and shilpa

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG!!!! THAT Audio 😲😲😲😲....it is him alright....total physcho....i am still shocked at all the Shukla fans who are still in denial....🤪