Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

IA with this

I dont have much use or belief in these shows. If someone i like wins that good if not than what can ya do. I just dont think Gully Boy winning the record number awards is the worst thing in Filmfare history. An even if someone thinks it does maybe if they said something the first 65 times then this wouldnt have happened ðŸ˜†

Exactly! The way everybody is crying and whining about it like it happened for the first time is all useless now when you never opened your mouth when it kept on happening year after year which actually lead to the award shows becoming a joke today! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Exactly! The way everybody is crying and whining about it like it happened for the first time is all useless now when you never opened your mouth when it kept on happening year after year which actually lead to the award shows becoming a joke today! 

It was always around but this time it’s a whole new low. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And I’m sure Kjo was behind that too. Otherwise Aditya Chopra would be making sure his wifey Rani wins! 

Srk won awards for Dil toh paagel hain before kjo ever made any movie. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Srk won awards for Dil toh paagel hain before kjo ever made any movie. 

He won for Dil toh pagal hai ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

He won for Dil toh pagal hai ? 

Yes he was named best actor of 1997 for that film 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

when srk and Hrithik won for dtph and dhoom, the most popular movies were rewarded with the Filmfare.  gully boy certainly was not the most successful and popular movie last year nor with the best acting in the lead actor

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

when srk and Hrithik won for dtph and dhoom, the most popular movies were rewarded with the Filmfare.  gully boy certainly was not the most successful and popular movie last year nor with the best acting in the lead actor

So popularity and box office should rule these awards. Then why did Salman not win for Dabangg when it was so much more popular than SRK's MNIK. 

Like I said look thru 65 years youll find alot of BS and a pattern of 7/8 people of each era dominating . Maybe if the awards shows were cleaned up back then today would be different. 

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shahid was BRILLIANT in Kabir Singh . F**k filmfare

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I remember when the Filmfares used to air live and most celebrities would attend. Now nobody goes except the paid performers. Not even the winners' partners came and added star power. Deepika didn't show up for Ranveer, no Katrina for Vicky or Ranbir for Alia. 

Worst of all, they're holding them outside Mumbai so even the ones that might go won't go because nobody wants to waste their time flying back and forth for it. Didn't they learn their lesson from how badly IIFA flopped?

If I am not wrong, most awards were telecast on some TV channel or the other and most of the celebrities would attend most of these awards. Times have changed now and none of these awards have the same glamour they had. Filmfare is not a special case. 

I do agree that Filmfare should hold their awards ceremony  in Mumbai. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So popularity and box office should rule these awards. Then why did Salman not win for Dabangg when it was so much more popular than SRK's MNIK. 

Like I said look thru 65 years youll find alot of BS and a pattern of 7/8 people of each era dominating . Maybe if the awards shows were cleaned up back then today would be different. 

Because not enough people voted for Dabang, that's why , atleast that is what I think which might be wrong.  

Edited by surajhere - 4 years ago